Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8596 times)
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:59:12 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Prices of almost all coins have now dropped significantly due to the general financial correction in the crypto market. Therefore, most people prefer not to sell their coins at a very low price. The best solution in such conditions is to continue to hold your coins if they have the potential for development and appreciation after the improvement of the situation on the crypto market.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:39:45 AM

at the moment when the market is falling, you should pay attention to your investment binge, you do not need to believe that with the beginning of growth there will be a demand for all projects. That is why I consider it more correct to sell projects that are lagging behind in development in favor of successful ones right now.
DragonETH

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

https://www.projecton.pro/

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:26:17 AM

Lots of people hold coins because they believe in the project, in the idea and of course in case they see the good and active work of the team of the project, they wait that the coin will increase in price and will double or even more the balance on their wallets. But some people consider holding to be unprofitable, that after the listing the coin falls in price and you even loose a lot. So they trade in order to keep their savings on the profitable level. So lots of opinions. To my mind holding is good when you see the developing situation with the project.
many get used to the projects and follow them, but the holders are mostly after a strong drawdown. wait for them to come out in profit and fear the average speculation to get rid of the coins faster.

░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             
          ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░         
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▒░░             ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
  ░▓▓▓▓░░░  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░  ░░░▓▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓██████████████▒░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░  ░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░█████░░░░█████░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░████████████▓░░   ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░      ░▓████░░░░░░░      ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▒███████▓▓░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▒░    ░▓█████████░         ░▓▓▓░ 
  ░▓▓▓▒░░                     ░░▒▓▓▓░ 
  ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░ 
      ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░░     ░░░▓▓▓▓▓░░      
          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░▒▓▓▓▓▒░░░        
             ░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
██                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            ██
                                                      PROJECTON

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
Customer relationship management using Blockchain
▬▬▬▬Whitepaper ♦ Whitelist  ▬▬▬▬
BUY XN35

██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
██۞۞██
░░░░░SOCIAL MEDIA░░░░░
TwitterTelegram Facebook 
Reddit  Medium  ➤  Bitcointalk
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

Thats right. At this season, hodl is not the right choice.
The crypto value is getting worst day by day.
Trading is one of fast choice to to recover our assets.
Trading is high risk. I don't suggest newbie to trade high amount of their asset.

how bout cash out now? come back when the market is recovering.
raptorez

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

Why did you make such a conclusion? Can you speak for everyone? I think it is not a good idea to speak for everyone. Just try to understand people. I think that all this is due to the fact that people are tired of doing something.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:09:18 PM

Everyone chooses for themselves the appropriate strategy. If someone succeeds in trading, it’s not a fact that someone else will succeed. In addition, the market may start to grow very unexpectedly and you may simply not have time to invest cheaply.
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

simple question.
a simple answer, because not anyone want to sell in a low price.
thats why all people and investor will hold and hold until market grow up again.
Herp-a-derp

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 03:32:00 PM

Most members in crypt are trying to build their policy in accordance with the situation in the market that we have at the moment. I think that in the new year the market will be more volatile and then we will be able to trade profitably..
uniquark

Activity: 533

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 04:14:58 PM

Holding is safer and less risky fimor those that do not want to trade! Apart from holding been a safe haven, holding can also be astrategy to trade! The sense in holding is predicated on value appreciation.

Other trades hold that they have to estimate the future of their investment project. And traders are not like that, they only care about achieving the profit of each order
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 12:16:14 AM

Simply because the price of the tokens is not satisfy to sell it or to trade it. That's why many people HODL all of their coins now. Also for me HODL is the key to the success in cryptocurrency to gain huge profit.
Yeah, that's the simplest and reasonable reason for holding the token. No one wants to get a loss, that's the reason of holding for now. We know that the price is not good to sell any coin now, what we can do is just waiting and holding and there's nothing wrong with that.

Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

Simply because the price of the tokens is not satisfy to sell it or to trade it. That's why many people HODL all of their coins now. Also for me HODL is the key to the success in cryptocurrency to gain huge profit.
Yeah, that's the simplest and reasonable reason for holding the token. No one wants to get a loss, that's the reason of holding for now. We know that the price is not good to sell any coin now, what we can do is just waiting and holding and there's nothing wrong with that.

If we believe on our investment, i am believe we will make long term decision. Selling our coin in bear market will realizing our loss and its better to hodl our coin for long term and waiting market recover again

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:13:49 AM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
Thank you for your advice. In the long run, long-term holding of tokens may earn more.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:02:11 AM

Thank You.
I think holding is the best way to avoid more losses in this bear market. I think being play safe is not bad either. I think not all have to learn trading just so they can gain fast. There are others who just wants to hold and wait. No offense .

Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

The reason are  simple. No one want to throw their coin in bearish market. Because when market pick up these coin will give good return. Crypto market is in growing stage and any positive news will make the price boom.  Many token have good project and they have realistic solution to problem and have potential to grow.

luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:56:10 AM

Is holding include shit coin!! I have alot of shit coin here with me. Is that also called holding of coin? I wish to get money to buy coin i wish to start my own trading am only a hunter over here.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 07:07:36 AM

Not everyone, but really too many people hold their cryptocurrencies. Everyone is waiting for the bull run, the time, when they can sell their tokens to get more money or return everything that they have invested.
alberdina

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 07:53:05 AM

Investing and holding coins is very important because in the future we will have many advantages. Long-term investment has become a lot of investor choices because they believe that in the future prices will increase. And the decision to hold a coin was also taken when the price of the coin fell. But holding a coin or a long-term investment. I suggest you look for coins that have good quality.

a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:03:44 AM

because if the price of an altcoin is valuable and from a good product, many people will hold hold of coin but, quite the opposite.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

It is natural that the majority of the crypto community began to choose to retain and retain the assets they have. Because currently, the coin market price is very unfriendly for trading, the results are so sad and more risky to lose. To be able to stabilize income, the most effective alternative is to hold and patiently wait for the market to rise again.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

now or later holder wins. but trader win or loss. thats the difference. if you hold good solid coins then no need to worry about dumps. also you can buy more in the dips. yes as you suggested learning trading is important. because bull market do not come often. so trading can be done as part time work

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: