Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:22:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
_Legendary_

Activity: 573
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:06:53 PM

Everyone becomes holder because they think that holding for the long term is the best solution to get big profits, and I am also a holder because I am optimistic that the future of crypto will skyrocket.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:12:52 PM

Because now HODL has become a prospect for the future, if you pay attention to what is happening in the market now and how bulls come to the market again, I would probably pay a lot of attention to investing in projects
arditiyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:13:52 PM

with a significant decrease in assets like this, it is not surprising that many people decide to hold the assets they have in the hope that this market condition will recover

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

Great example of a person who knows how to treat personal assets. Yes you are correct that hodling can take you to nowhere just sitting and admiring how your portfolio drains but not everybody has knowledge, experience and is risky enough to make moves especially on the bearish market.
All those hoddlers (including me) are waiting for uprising trend that will help to boost value of their bag.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:21:54 PM

Now everyone has become the holder because they are playing safe by without taking much risk, everyone is waiting for that time when the bull run will come. This is the best strategy to generate profit. That's the reason everyone has following this strategy.
because now is a good time and it is very good to overcome the red market conditions, so most traders are using the holding method until the market experiences a rise or green color

Jigsawman082076

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 02:33:53 PM

In my own opinion to this matter about everyone becoming a holder is because simply that every crypto currency holder really thinks that the crypto currency they are holding will be more valuable or will gonna have a high market value in these coming days to come so they would simply hold all their crypto currency hoping for bigger profit when their crypto currency will start rising up.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:17:57 PM

Trading is very exciting and you never get bored. Trading gives you a certain state and loads you with adrenaline. By trading you can make some nice money, you can gain knowledge about the crypto market and you can gain experience. However, for beginners, it is advisable to invest small amounts until they feel mastered on their own knowledge. I do not trade big amounts. Typically, most of the profits make them bounty rewards. Unfortunately, until I woke up, I still kept the coins from the bounty campaigns and I had to lose. Usually, ICO currencies devalue quickly and will not recover.

It's also true that trading is not for everybody. You should spend all your time to trade successfully. I tried many times but only lost my money despite I've been trading for 1,5 years.
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:20:28 PM

I have been saying this since March this year, and whoever realized this earlier has saved a lot of money - protect your capital at all costs
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:24:38 PM

Sure, it's a fine idea to trade in a bear market but you also have to remember that selling for a loss is still selling for a loss.  It only makes sense if you have a good lead on some other trade that will be profitable.  

There is nothing wrong with holding because it is likely that in 2020/2021 we will see the same thing we say in 2012/2013 and 2016/2017... bitcoin halving followed about a year later by a massive but short-lived bull run with the return to some normalized price/trade action.  2012-2014 saw prices so something like peak around $2K and then capitulation around $200.  Does that mean we'll see the recent $20K peak capitulation around $2K?  It's very possible.  Is it worth it to sell now and buy back in at lower prices?  Sure.  Will that happen for sure?  Not so sure...  Safer bet is to just hold.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:28:57 PM

I think there are no many choices since the crypto market is actually down. Almost all the good cryptocurrencies have low prices nowadays, and selling with this low rates isn't the best choice for many crypto traders. So the unique solution is holding until the price increase again.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 575

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

I think there are no many choices since the crypto market is actually down. Almost all the good cryptocurrencies have low prices nowadays, and selling with this low rates isn't the best choice for many crypto traders. So the unique solution is holding until the price increase again.
This is exactly what the user wants to know, why would you keep on holding it during a bearish market? There is some logic to the question. If the market is bearish, isn't it better to sell off what you have and buy back with lower price? Wouldn't that make more sense? After the bearish market, when the price starts to rise, you would actually be making more and maximum profit.
The only problem here is, if everyone starts selling, then the price might dip down further which might discourage other users from investing in the future. This will also cause the recovery stage to last longer.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

i think the most ones how are still holding are the onece how dont wanna sell without profit.
So holding is for mosts the only way to reach maybe a profit later.

kind regards
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:04:41 PM

It is not affordable to sell at such low prices so I guess this is the main reason why everyone became a holder. When the market will start to grow again I think investors will be back on business
chabapok

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:08:31 PM

I think that is normal because after huge bear market and after that huge dump everyone have to hold their coins to recover their loses. Because of that everyone becoming the holder now and in my opinion that is the best decision for now. We need to hold our coins. We shouldnt sell our coins with loss.I hate that. I will never sell my coins with loss.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I agree that in addition to long-term storage, good trading increases the Deposit, but during the bear market it is not easy to trade, and for beginners in such a period of time, trading cryptocurrencies will be very risky.
notlasttrain

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:30:47 PM

I became a holder after I lost my money on shirt term trading so now I am more carefull anf simply holding my ethereum and bitcoin
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:33:00 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.

Well, I guess some opted to HODL instead of trading because of the market risk. They chose not to sell in a bad price and expecting for the market to recover. Not everyone is patient enough to hold. If you can trade, I agree that it is really better to take advantage of the market. Some are still earning through short-trading.
Supec77

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 08:50:59 PM

Well, everyone who comes to markets investiruet wants to earn money and not lose money,and the trend is such thatin ' 17 at the end of high amounts went to people and invested money,and many tokens this year bear slump is nearly minus X10, and what is more,so that is the meaning of sell to them? put in $ 1,000 and take back $ 100?
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

I think the reason why most people are holding is because that is the simplest solution in this bear market where prices are falling hard, instead of panic selling. Though there are other options like trading but holding is the easiest option for most people.

Bustart

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 09:14:20 PM

Trading is very exciting and you never get bored. Trading gives you a certain state and loads you with adrenaline. By trading you can make some nice money, you can gain knowledge about the crypto market and you can gain experience. However, for beginners, it is advisable to invest small amounts until they feel mastered on their own knowledge. I do not trade big amounts. Typically, most of the profits make them bounty rewards. Unfortunately, until I woke up, I still kept the coins from the bounty campaigns and I had to lose. Usually, ICO currencies devalue quickly and will not recover.

It's also true that trading is not for everybody. You should spend all your time to trade successfully. I tried many times but only lost my money despite I've been trading for 1,5 years.

I guess it happened with a purpose for us to learn, and it seemed that you're not excrutinizing all the details of those coins you traded for. Trading is for everybody as long you really absorbed the total learnings provided with this type of ways of earning money. It's not that easy to trade, because it needs a lot of patience and determinations. These days you need to hold your coins, specially if the price was too cheap to sell for profit gains.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: