Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:49:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why everyone becoming the holder?  (Read 8599 times)
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

The reason why everyone becoming holder because they already loss too much and don't want to sell their coins in loss. So the last option they got is just hold their coins and hope the bear market will over and bull run show up.

Partly you're right mate, because of that experience we tend to learn from that mistakes we made of lossing so we need to move on and hope for the recovery of our coin value. Choosing to become a holder is a certain choice to do and if you're going to follow that principles you'll not regret, besides nothing will be gone but a potential profit will always be there to happen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:15:52 PM

For the most part , many people advise everyone this strategy , for me it does not work in such a market , many beginners just sell in a big minus, it is better to learn to trade in the short term and you will be happy!

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:28:26 PM

No offense, but I think holding coins at this bear market doesn't any sense. Why is everyone becoming the crypto holder? From the Legendary to a newbie, most of the people suggest to hold, But why? Yes, I know holding coin may give a bug rewards in future because I was a holder too. I had 15K USD, and my all of USD becomes less than 4K USD in front of my eyes. I just keep checking my wallet and every time my feelings were the same " sucks". Are you holding to be a millionaire like some people who bought bitcoin at 5 USD or less price and sold in more than 10K USD?

I did not hold for lose my capital. Did you? Then why you still holding and losing your money. Please kindly learn to trade. By trading your coins, in this bear market, you can make a lot of money within a few days to months.

I sold my all coins in the last month when bitcoin huts 8400 USD, and then I keep continue trading. In this one month, I made more than 2200 USD Profits. Now I had all of past holding coins with extra 2200 USD Profit.

If you can't trade or if you totally newbie here, then you may keep holding. But at least I suggest learning how to trade. This is my personal opinion. You may follow it or not. Best of luck.

Thank You.
I bet that it is because of the market situation. The market itself is showing negative behavior which worries and gives doubt to the investors whether to sell or not. some did sell their tokens early but majority are holding at this moment due to the chance of completely losing their profit which they avoid to happen. They still believe that recovery will soon come on the market and once that day come, profit will sgsin be earned and this simply motivates the holders to hold even more.

Mihho

Activity: 414

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

People are afraid to sell their assets and hope that the market will go up and bring them good profits. But sometimes this strategy brings big losses.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:53:17 PM

Agree with you completely as holding is very risky when the market is crashing as just holding can
make you bankrupt if not trading or shorting your coins. The problem is even bigger if you are holding
a trash coin as there is no guarantee that it will ever recover.

dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:59:27 PM

because now is late to sell altcoins, you will not get any good money, the rest solution is just hold

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
evichi

Activity: 1190
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

Holding is one of the avenues of earning money from crptocurrency so it is not suprising thst meny people will  will partake to HOLD process. It is also one of the simple ways to earn - crypto trading.It could also make Bitcoin to appreciate in value- however, could also make the value to move down when the coin is being exchanged in the platform for othercoins. Everyone HOLDING is precisely the norm now- everyone strives to earn.

▬▬▬▬[ CHAIN JOES || THE FUTURE OF WEB3 GAMING  ]▬▬▬▬▬
CHAINJOES.COM
white_star

Activity: 165
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:14:08 PM

because now is late to sell altcoins, you will not get any good money, the rest solution is just hold
As you look in the market it's still not good to sell or trade any coin here because it can be affected your earnings, that's why they are becoming as a holder just to make sure and more secured the earnings.

AFROCHAIN - The First Decentralized Blockchain for Africa
Revolusi Ecosystem For Seamless Crypto and Investments
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Well, i can say its a case to case basis, everyone have faith to there token that is why they want to suggest hold coins at a moments. But if you want to earned not by holding then you proceed to trading coins cause this will make your capital increase. Just to bear in mind that not all traders are successful to their career of trading.
endut15

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:29:14 PM

As you look in the market it's still not good to sell or trade any coin here because it can be affected your earnings, that's why they are becoming as a holder just to make sure and more secured the earnings.

but if for now it is better to hold first, because the current situation is not possible to sell it. so if you want to sell now then the income you get is not so much or profitable.
regexlove

Activity: 608

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

Now a new wave of people who have invested for a long time because they think that the market is at the support level and soon there will be growth, but most likely we will see another drop and the next wave of long-term investors  Cool
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:32:01 PM

Trading in this bear market is a very good option however, the problem is most people don't have the time to sit behind charts all the time, yet to talk about the skill and experience. I do trade daily but people entering the market now with the idea of holding is also an equally a good move.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
jhache

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:33:49 PM

Not a lot of people are ready for the work and stress of being a trader, for example, if one day you would have done a trade to buy btc, and now you would be selling it, you would already be losing $1000 per coin, is a  considerable sum ye? that's why many move away from trading and prefer to do hodl quietly.

JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:36:25 PM

Because the coins that you bought fall heavily in value and it becomes not profitable for you to sell them. It is for this reason that many people begin to store them and become holders.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:39:07 PM

For a simple and basic reason, to wait for a price that will produce huge profit! This I believe is the main reason. But there are some who are holding because they believe in the potential of the project for future success. Meaning, they are holding so that they can utilize those tokens/coins for there original purpose which is stated in each project's white paper. Bottom line, each of us have our right to do whatever we want with our investments.

bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

Why not if holding might be the best option not to lose your capital. These holders believe in the significance of their coins that in the future its value will rise again. They already gamble of holding, they decided already to bet all out in holding.

In the this kind of market wherein unpredictability and volatility are the primary characteristics, it is better not to lose hope. Sometimes in just a snap of a finger, every thing might change drastically.
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

just imagine when the market is bearish as now when everyone becomes a seller, then the price of the coin will immediately fall in even a dead coin. that's the reason why today many become HOLDERS and suggest to become HOLDER, so that prices remain stable and don't fall too deep.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:43:11 AM

I think there are many peoples who wants to hold their coins because the price is too bad to do any short or selling movement in the market.
The market condition in this moment like a bad situation for us. But for some peoples, they prefer to sell to cut their loss.

Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

I think it's advisable to hold because of the market situation. Selling off would be at a loss, we just wait for the market to become stable so huge profit will be realised. Also, some coins are held because of its potentials in the future.
Panteleymon

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:13:48 PM

This is all a dream. Everyone wants to hope that his coins will someday bring him a whole state. The memory of bitcoins for $ 0.15 and $ 20k is too fresh. Such a sharp enrichment seduces anyone. So this is not surprising. Even the most notorious skeptic continues to hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: