Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 01:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21650 times)
Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:07:38 AM

from start to dropping market we feel so many times as that was the right time to entering market. Even time it drops from that kind of points. Absolutely there is best entry point that can be reach any time. But problem is understanding that critical point. I think for that traders should have knowledge and also luck.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
derihendra

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:38:38 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

at this time I suggest you don't invest first to buy altcoins, because at this time the price of altcoins is getting down, for that be patient

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 12:41:52 AM

also note that crypto growth is currently running quite slowly. Crypto values stay in the same number for a long time around 8 months. but it's good if you invest now, maybe starting next month there will be a bull run.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:58:02 AM

Ideally, time to purchase is when prices are at a low as you have stated. But it would be better to buy at the start or during a pump. In this case, you have a clear picture that you will surely gain some profit rather than buying at a low and remain stagnant for some time.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:59:16 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,,  

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

So what now? I think many lose their investments after buying cheap because in reality is when you buy the dip it keeps on dipping even more losing your capital. Hopefully many did learned the lesson that investing is not all about the products but on how to deal every situation like this to prevent the losses.
Asawakobana2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:07:27 AM

So what now? I think many lose their investments after buying cheap because in reality is when you buy the dip it keeps on dipping even more losing your capital. Hopefully many did learned the lesson that investing is not all about the products but on how to deal every situation like this to prevent the losses.
I think losing our investment because of the continuous dip is a normal thing. And I also believe that this loss are not really considered as loss if we have a patience to hold. Because anytime the price may rise up high above the current price or the price that we invest on those coin. We don't need to loss hope base on the price or maybe on dip because that will maybe describe what kind of holders we are. We all know that strong hands always win in crypto based on the past experience so let us buy some more coin and hold this dip is not a treat it is an opportunity.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:12:26 AM

Everyone should know that at this period of time, the prices of almost all cryptocurrencies out there are dirt cheap compared to the pricing last year at the same quarter. So might as well grab the opportunity to buy a lot while they're cheap and sell when the market starts bouncing back like a baby.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Yes their are many opportunities with coins where you can invest and will earn much profit ,you can invest on bitcoin ,With ,Eos,xpr etc.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:11:44 AM

The market is falling now and this is tempting me to buy coins. And this is the best opportunity to buy coins before prices rise again. Ethereum now costs 179 $ in the coinmarketcap and the price, in my opinion, is very low. So it's better to invest now and you can invest in some Altcoin.
jack long

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:00 AM

Yes, of course this is a suitable time to start investing, buy some coins for now, choose coins that have good prospects for investment and immediately invest the coins that you have, I think this will be profitable for the future
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:13:25 AM

it's true right now the situation is experiencing a decline in prices for each coin crypto on the market, and that makes it now an opportunity to buy coins, but it might also be too risky, because the market conditions are very unstable and unpredictable, for example some time ago when the market experienced a very drastic decline in prices, it would be risky if we trade or invest because we do not know what will happen to crypto in the future, we also do not know whether the market will recover or even worse we do not know, because basically anything can work in the crypto world.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

This topic was posted back in August. After that, the market was recovering nice and slow by stabilizing the price, though not so high but at least stable. However, just yesterday the significant coins including bitcoin and ethereum fell down by at least 10%. Now, this might be another chance for investors to purchase their  known potential coins.
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:40:07 AM

This time can be the lowest possible price for most of the coins/tokens available in the market.
So this is the perfect time to purchase as much coins/tokens as possible in order to wait for more profit in the future.

kakade

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

The price of coins is now very low and if you want to buy coins, of course now is a very good time. Some coins will be very profitable investments such as ETH and BTC. Many people predict that in December the price of coins will increase. And at that time we were ready to sell coins.

MoozicoreWORLDS FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN

█████                     █████
  ███████                   ███████
  ███████       █████       ███████
  ███████      ███████      ███████
   █████        █████        █████
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:56:06 AM

Yesterday was a good time to invest in encryption. BCH's power war led to a 10% drop in mainstream coins. Now they are recovering. i bought some BTC and ETH, yesterday. But i did not buy BCH. It has a lot of uncertainty
segotiwul

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:03:59 AM

there is no special step when finding airdrop. all airdrop must have a step by step for registration according to the recommended conditions. and after that just see the spreadsheet.
Madiha

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 05:32:29 AM

yeah now is the best time to for trade investment. ETH, BTC now market prices is low. i thinks if have big capital can do ought buy some topper good coin and hold for long time. we are hoped that crypto bear market prices some days after can do pump. so hoped that if we are hold some good coin, ETH, BTC future we can earn big profit.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

I don’t need anyone telling me what to do, I just invest whenever I feel is the right time to invest. I already bought Bitcoin and some altcoins and I don’t care about what people has to say.

I have plans to leave those coins in my wallet for as long as I wish, cause I believe that within a year or even less than that, there will surely be an increase. I got in late in the last one but I did make profit. I don’t want it to be the same way this time around.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 02:19:12 PM

Telling the truth I had many doubts about what to do with my savings. We have seen bad moments during cryptocurrency market development. But we are still successful. And it is still possible to earn money with it.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 02:28:46 PM

Now all major cryptocurrency prices also lowest at this movement. I think this is a good times to convert our currencies to cryptocurrencies and good times to buy top altcoins this bear market condition.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: