Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 04:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21645 times)
fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:30:18 AM

yes you are right, investment is now a good opportunity while altcoin prices are very cheap. I will also buy and invest in the long run, or at least until the market recovers and the price of the coins I have crawled up to make a profit.
Investing money in every coin that you see will not finish well for you. You are doing the correct thing by holding the coins for a long time though.
the right time is when the market price is falling in like this, with this absence we can buy it at a cheap price and also get it a lot. especially the potential ethereum coins, the price is also very cheap to invest
Utuhikan

Activity: 630
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

Right what you say, we can't stop investing even though the price of the crypto currency is down. When we stop investing, the crypto currency will get worse. What can change the situation of crypto currencies for the better is ourselves, crypto currency players who are responsible. This moment should be a profitable moment because we can get the opportunity to invest with a much cheaper price of coins. As an active crypto currency player, we must not waste this valuable opportunity. We can invest with the price of coins that we can reach while thinking of a smart playing strategy so that we can achieve great profits as we expect. Besides that, we also have to pray that the crypto currency condition will be better and more stable and we can feel the party of profit like last year. Let's invest now! Don't miss this golden opportunity.

▔▔▔▔▔
MancyZz

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:06:26 AM

yes you are right, investment is now a good opportunity while altcoin prices are very cheap. I will also buy and invest in the long run, or at least until the market recovers and the price of the coins I have crawled up to make a profit.
Investing money in every coin that you see will not finish well for you. You are doing the correct thing by holding the coins for a long time though.
the right time is when the market price is falling in like this, with this absence we can buy it at a cheap price and also get it a lot. especially the potential ethereum coins, the price is also very cheap to invest
the investment would be the best option to get more profit for earned and allowed us to get the most benefit. so I myself also rely on investment as the main advantages in the future. I also recommend you guys to try out investments that are very profitable.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Yes, of course this is a good time to start investing, all crypto coin prices are down now and you can buy and choose coins that are suitable for investment, in this case you have to be able to analyze good coins which in the future can give you profit
At the moment, there are no prerequisites for what is worth investing right now. For example, the price of ETH fell by 9% in the last 24 hours.
Family.7

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:34:12 AM

Yes, I thinkThis is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Dont miss this great opportunity to buy more crypto while the price are cheap. Accumulate more good altcoins.
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:03:08 AM

Each of us looks for profit in this market. Hundreds of projects suggest you to invest, but only units can guarantee profit. Among such projects there is an Etheera project.
I Like Bitcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:08:23 AM

I would not be in a hurry to buy, most likely the price of bitcoin will still fall, so we can play on lowering the price and make good money. Most likely, the rise in the price of Bitcoin, as last year, will not.

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:09:52 AM

I would not be in a hurry to buy, most likely the price of bitcoin will still fall, so we can play on lowering the price and make good money. Most likely, the rise in the price of Bitcoin, as last year, will not.
Agree with you. Bitcoin still has to fall more and more than we can imagine.
Hopefully below 4k usd.

Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:12:34 AM

Today the market has gone down again. I think this is the last fall before a new wave of strong growth. I believe in crypto and am ready to invest now.
S[m]OKE

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

Yes, with such a growth rate, we have to wait for a return on investment for a very long time, so if you have free money, you can invest.

jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 09:23:19 AM

Yes, it is right time to invest but anyone that one to invest now must be able to exercise patient in order to maximize profit.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:29:23 AM

I think you can invest now because you will also get a lot of benefits, by buying current prices, because now the price of krypto is still low, so I'm sure you will also get more profits by waiting for higher price increases.
chakhigh

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

I strongly advice to invest not just in BTC and top ranked coins/tokens.. I see a very GOOOD future for a couple of upcoming ICO projects too. I mean, while not all of the icos are solid, those with real value, backed by precious human vision, will succeed and be here to stay. GigZi is my winning ico. I can say this because its digital-asset is backed by real and pure Gold and other precious metals value. These are stable and will make the GigZi assets way more practical, redeemable plus useful. https://www.gigzi.com

SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:33:36 AM

With this hash war, prices have gone down pretty badly last week. We saw another dump yesterday as well. This indeed is a best time to invest as i don't see any reason that price would go down any further below $5000. So make your Investments and once the bash hard fork shit ends. Price will again rally up. This downfall was temporary.
kdiag

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:40:13 AM

yes, really it is now a good time to invest, but it seems to me that the fall will continue and therefore i will invest in parts on every down.
eurenia

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:44:58 AM

yeah it is good time to invest because it has low price now and the fact is price will increase in next days.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

yeah it is good time to invest because it has low price now and the fact is price will increase in next days.
I am not sure that in the next few days the market will begin to grow. While only everything surely falls down. So far such situation, I bought a token of ETA and I wait for further growth them. Good growth of coins is expected.

Everyone knows that there will be more market growth, but no one knows when. It's time to buy bitcoin and coins of cool projects, because the price is now very low and it will definitely grow.

anders2000

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

I am scared to make investments now, because I am not sure that the market has finished falling. I stopped investing in crypto because of this volatile situation.

papagravel

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:45:21 PM

Yes, it is right time to invest but anyone that one to invest now must be able to exercise patient in order to maximize profit.

I think it's worth waiting some time. It seems to me that the cryptocurrency market will fall for some time.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hugasinora

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

indeed at this time the price of coins has decreased very far, but to make an initial investment you must know and analyze whether the coin will decline again or not, if you already know the coin has reached its lowest price, you can make a purchase and hold it until the price returns increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: