Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:59:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21647 times)
Harley29

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:16:42 PM

Now even the venerable traders and investors are horrified,as it is difficult to do something and somehow earn in this market. You offer beginners to start investing...
Now everyone is a little shocked, but most importantly, as many forum participants say, there is no need to panic. Now this is the most important and most important thing you can do to save your deposit for the future.

Yeah ETH is good coin that is rising gradually but we all are well aware of the reality that ETH when rise it use to rise so fast and when gets down so it decreases faster so for me right now we should choose something else I would suggest to invest right now but 50/50 in both the bitcoin and the Ethereum so you will experience both.
Masatos

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:20:15 PM

I also think that now is a very good time for investment and in fact you can make good money on it all

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:26:22 PM

No one really knows when to invest. It seems to me that at the moment the market looks good. But we must remember the big risks.

kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:26:31 PM

I used to try to find the best moments for making an investment. But to be honest, these days i don’t think there is a “best moment”. Do your research, read well, observe the market well and these should be enough. Because no one really knows the future.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:12:26 PM

I used to try to find the best moments for making an investment. But to be honest, these days i don’t think there is a “best moment”. Do your research, read well, observe the market well and these should be enough. Because no one really knows the future.
Now I really like the Dash for liquidity. The capitalization of this coin is quite low. I chose her. Wink
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:02:13 PM

Investments is for risk taker only right? but if someone want to earn more in the future they need to invest in the crypto world if the price of all coins are not good because if you can buy a lot of good coins in a low price you can sell it in more higher price if the market back.

Nitori_m

Activity: 346

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:06:54 PM

It is a brilliant idea to invest while prices are low. However low prices also mean a person who already has a crypto investment  portfolio may be too broke to buy more, even though they are selling cheap
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:51:35 PM

Now is the right time to invest, so I think that you are right and it is better to invest now, so as not to catch up with the outgoing train)

Sure, invest, if you have free money. Do not only borrow dollars and any other currencies to buy the crypto. As you see, the market brings us a lot of surprises, good and bad as well. You must follow its rules.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:56:13 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS
Don't be hurry for investment, coins don't run away, from months they are almost at same or lower prices so you can buy little but with half of your money wait worse days if they come.

DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:25:03 PM

As one forum member said, 2018 was for investing and not for taking profit. Just be more patient and we would see another year, where Bitcoin is going to show that this coin has a potential to reach 100k USD per coin.
clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:42:17 AM

I am now fully convinced that the crypto market offers ideal opportunities for promising investments in reliable coins. Now many good coins are at their minimum. You just have to rely on work only with reliable cryptocurrencies to minimize your risks.
Ditlycel

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 08:13:28 PM

Well now we are falling and I think it is not necessary to take coins, wait for lower levels, they will clearly be in this or next month , as the trend is still bearish

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Janevinex

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:37:33 PM

I think that today is the best time to invest while the market is so cheap. In the long run, this is a very good time and in my opinion this will not happen again.
For long-term investments, of course , now is the best time to take coins, and those who trade for short-term trading, now it is better to wait for the moment when the coins will turn into a bullish trend

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
DenysM

Activity: 714
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 09:52:02 PM

I think that today is the best time to invest while the market is so cheap. In the long run, this is a very good time and in my opinion this will not happen again.
For long-term investments, of course , now is the best time to take coins, and those who trade for short-term trading, now it is better to wait for the moment when the coins will turn into a bullish trend

I also think that now is the best time for shopping. But I’d rather wait for the market to turn around and bitcoin and altcoins will start to grow. I'd rather buy a little more expensive, but when the market shows clear signals of a good deal.
Tahdayi

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:37:30 PM

I also think that now is the best time for shopping. But I’d rather wait for the market to turn around and bitcoin and altcoins will start to grow. I'd rather buy a little more expensive, but when the market shows clear signals of a good deal.
I agree this is the best strategy in the market, as with this strategy, the risk that you will lose money is very minimal, so I recommend buying when the market turns

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
cjie

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:44:16 PM

This is the time to buy as many coins or tokens you can buy. I strongly believed that the bullish time will soon return
Garrixx

Activity: 182

ONe Social Network

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:22:32 PM

Now is the right time to earn as much money as possible because prices are minimal for altcoin

ONe Social Network  Bringing it all Together!   [   ONe   ]
PRESALE  »  12 June   |   https://www.onesocialnetwork.io
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:25:41 PM

I think that the time to invest still has not come, as the market wants to go down even more. So far, I think we should just watch.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:35:12 PM

The current price decline must be used by holders to buy coins at low prices and hold them in the long run, this is the time to buy before prices rise again, but it is true that for traders who play in the short term this is not the right time to trade and it's better to wait for the uptrend again
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 16, 2019, 07:38:51 AM

I am fully confident that now is a good time for a profitable investment. But I do not plan to take risks. Therefore, I will invest money in reliable coins, their prices are now at a minimum. For example, you can buy Ethereum, BTC, NEO and Waves, from next year they should go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: