Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:10:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I hold for some more months or Shoul I sell?  (Read 2193 times)
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:24:06 AM

Wait for some more months. Currently crypto is struggling and in future it has all chances to rebounce. I believe you shouldn't sell.
For me hodl is the only right decision!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:38:35 AM

If you now sell your coins,it is not a fact that you can buy them later cheaper. this means that you will lose some of your money. For those who believe in cryptocurrency and the further growth of the market, I would advise you to keep the coins. if you want to leave the market,then it is better to sell.

Cubic Earth
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:43:47 AM

You should hold, shouldn't sell now. The price is already too low. For now you must trust and think that the market will grow again and you could sell you coins in high price.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:58:41 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?

I don't have any idea about your veri coin, but if you think you already get a profits base in your calculation, even it is a little bit. I suggest you to dump that coin, but if you believe that theres something good market by this coming month, you may hold it for a while.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:01 AM

Every investor should have a strategy when he invests his funds. If you do not believe in cryptocurrencies and this is all for you pampering, then why did you come to this market? Why sell in the negative, when you can wait for the growth of the market and increase your capital.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
rltim555

Activity: 451

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:06:28 AM

Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

I have bought some veri coins. Now I am afraid that I will not be able to make some profit. Because the market looks very bad. Each and every coin is in the red zone. Should I sell the veri coins or Should I wait for some more months to see what will happen?
Veritaseum is in downtrend now, as well as the whole crypto market. I think there are 2 possible variants: you may exchange VERI to ETH (to mitigate the loss), because ETH price is going down and in my view it's more reliable than any other cryptocurrency, or you may buy some more VERI tokens (if you believe in this crypto) at a low price and HODL for the long term.

royalcrypt

Activity: 456

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:15:21 AM

Hold on to the coins that you are confident about or believe that they are going to make you some profit in long terms. I would suggest you to cut losses by selling the coins you are doubtful about because large numbers of coins (most of them are worthless anyway) are not going to survive this bear market.
Risoruni

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

As for me, I still hold everything because I bought mine at not very good moment (early May) and I want at least to return my money. All that remains is to hope for market growth and hold.

icovo   

████ The World’s First ICO Platform Implementing DAICO  ████
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:28:09 AM

Don't hodl for other months, because i need price lower in order to buy more coins for cheap price!
Speaking seriously I believe that all market must show positive dynamics in upcoming last quarter.
If depend what coin you have if your coin is one of top crypto or those crypto that have potential then I think its better to hold for a months because there are But mostly when lot of people are holding the price of cryptocurrency in the market os gradually falling, so holding is one the wise thing to do than immediately selling becausein holding you will able to get enough or huge profit and also holding is the right thingto do when market is falling.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:30:08 AM

I wouldn't recommend selling at this point of time, as the market has touched bottom. If you sell now, you have to suffer losses. So, it would be better if you wait a few more months and see what happens. The market wouldn't drop forever. It would definitely bounce back some time in future.

smenon

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

If you already got a coin, then you should not sell it at the first sag. It simply is not reasonable. In the market often there are such situations that the price of a coin falls. But it does not mean that it falls forever. It is necessary just to wait.
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

I believe that now is not the best time to sell coins. You need to hodl your coins until the market begins to grow.
For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

For now it's not the right time to sell assets, even if you buy assets I think it will be better. But for the problem how long will it take for the Defense Minister to know when. Because we know the market is still trying to grow.

Not sure when its right time to sell assets , but the more value my bag got the more and more i want to hold and see it grow lol . Im still holding bunch of tokens i think will get like 100x ROI . Patiently waiting Cheesy
PurpleNights

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:04:14 AM

I think that if I have to give my best advise, I would tell you to hodl for some more months. who knows, that's probably what you need for some breakthrough. It might be that in the next couple of months you have decided to hodl for, the market will experience some bull and you would be glad about your decision.
maiden

Activity: 457
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:50:27 AM

I will advice you to hodl your coin selling it off now is not the best option for you now why because we are now in bear market if you sell it now you are in lost have patient's with your coins.

We have the same idea, its ok to hold it right now because of the markets condition, you may loss your money if you sell it when market is falling. You need to wait again and hold, and soon you can get higher profit when market is rise. But its up to you, if youre ugently in need of money, you have nothing to do but to sell it and gain your profit in a low price.

Aponkye1

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:54:04 AM

The market is really down at the moment so holding for some months more would be good but does it not to say that the market will rise within the few months because crypto is full of uncertainties.

galahads

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 03:07:27 AM

Now it's time to buy some altcoins, a lot of good coins are cheap right now, take a look on ETH, LTC and more, for now, use some money, buy some good coins, invest in some MN, don't sell and buy more Smiley
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:39:16 AM

Selling now would mean selling whatever coins that you have now at a loss and that is not advisable, you should be holding those coins and waiting for the prices to recover and go into another bull so that when you sell you can make the maximum amount of profits from your coins. Selling below the price you bought the coins for should never be an option.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: