Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

This thread is now open to discuss Gulden in any way, without any other restrictions, besides unlawful things that are already effective by the rules of this forum.

Let this be a place where everyone can say what they want, without any suppression.

Freedom of speech and Gulden, they truly can co-exist!

This is a followup from this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3116357.0

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:46:24 AM

To bad we had to close the previous thread. It shows that some people use legal threats to force their will. Although I have my doubts these threats are real, I'd rather not risk them. All I wanted was some decent discussion, but it seems some people can't handle that.

Back on-topic... so we have our SegSig release, what can we expect next from the Devs?
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:53:14 AM

To bad we had to close the previous thread. It shows that some people use legal threats to force their will. Although I have my doubts these threats are real, I'd rather not risk them. All I wanted was some decent discussion, but it seems some people can't handle that.

that you close it show that you know you and your pissman friend crosed legal boundary otherwise you would not close, be man and admit
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:57:26 AM

that you close it show that you know you and your pissman friend crosed legal boundary otherwise you would not close, be man and admit

No, it shows he is smart enough to distance himself from the childish anonymous Gulden trolls and be the wiser. But please go fundraise the legal fees and produce a solid case against me. I'm more than happy to disclose my true identity to any official bailiff with a warrant! Would be fun!

guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:01:50 AM
Merited by BioMike (1)

Roadmap update, new projects added.
More projects will be added in the coming weeks.
https://dev.gulden.com
https://twitter.com/Gulden/status/1032173246412730368?s=19

A little G-dash cloud teaser from Bastijn! Coming soon!
https://twitter.com/GuldenstoreEu/status/1032163305769644032?s=19

GuldenDex 1.1 is here! Now with Witness tracker, Price notifications, loads of Statistics and more! Download it now from the #PlayStore or #AppStore! All data we use in our app is made available by @nocksapp and @Dactual_com. #Gulden $Gulden #NLG $NLG #blockchain #technology
https://twitter.com/GuldenDex/status/1031962457286299648

Deze rijscholen accepteren vanaf nu Gulden
https://twitter.com/Guldenpagina/status/1032215948097466368?s=19
https://www.rijschool-leiden.nl
https://twitter.com/Guldenpagina/status/1032216933670821888?s=19
https://www.rijbewijssucces.nl

Even allemaal helpen
Posting a review here would be helpful
https://isthiscoinascam.com/check/gulden
JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:02:38 AM

I'm more than happy to disclose my true identity to any official bailiff with a warrant! Would be fun!

no you  not willing to do that, otherwise disclose it now  use real nickname for your next round of lies , we all know you carry on behind  pissman name because you too coward
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:07:22 AM

No, it shows he is smart enough to distance himself from the childish anonymous Gulden trolls and be the wiser. But please go fundraise the legal fees and produce a solid case against me. I'm more than happy to disclose my true identity to any official bailiff with a warrant! Would be fun!

I do wonder on what grounds they would want to prosecute you

It was a shallow threat. Biomike sent me a copy in PM. They were rambling he was complicit to me in slandering Rijk and Gulden. He enabled people like me to do these illegal things (in the Gulden ward, proving negative facts is against the gulden law you know) by keeping his thread open. So he was given the choice to close the thread or prepare for legal action. Sad bunch of wankers they are indeed!

BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:09:00 AM

Let me tell you how it went:
1) I got a PM (that mentioned RichPissman) from a member from the Gulden community threatening me legally to close the thread.
2) Replied that I would think about it and that I would contact RichPissman, if he wanted to have it closed earlier he should have contacted a forum mod.
3) I PM'ed RichPissman explaining the situation.
4) I closed the thread. RichPissman had already opened this thread.
5) PM'ed member from point 1 that I closed the thread, just like he asked me to do.

No legal boundary has been crossed from my side, just (possibly fake) legal threats by a member from the Gulden community. My real ID is known on this forum and I just don't have the time to spend time on such lingering bullshit. That's why I closed the thread.
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:11:00 AM

I'm more than happy to disclose my true identity to any official bailiff with a warrant! Would be fun!

no you  not willing to do that, otherwise disclose it now  use real nickname for your next round of lies , we all know you carry on behind  pissman name because you too coward

I'm fine as it is thanks. But since you are to coward to even try and prepare a case, I guess I'll cary on. It's up to you. Surely if you can get a couple of thousand Euro's to fund a foothold tournament that had zero exposure. Exposing the evil Pissman must be funded in no-time. It would be the great defeat of the enemy! Go for it, please do!!!

JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:14:09 AM

1) I got a PM (that mentioned RichPissman) from a member from the Gulden community threatening me legally to close the thread.
2) Replied that I would think about it and that I would contact RichPissman, if he wanted to have it closed earlier he should have contacted a forum mod.
5) PM'ed member from point 1 that I closed the thread, just like he asked me to do.

No legal boundary has been crossed from my side, just (possibly fake) legal threats by a member from the Gulden community. My real ID is known on this forum and I just don't have the time to spend time on such lingering bullshit. That's why I closed the thread.

not fool anyone, how it went 1 you get PM 2 you know you break law and could do jail time for it 3 you close thread 4 you not man so you no admit and instead let anon friend pissman takeover the slander
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:58 AM

I do wonder on what grounds they would want to prosecute you

It was a shallow threat. Biomike sent me a copy in PM. They were rambling he was complicit to me in slandering Rijk and Gulden. He enabled people like me to do these illegal things (in the Gulden ward, proving negative facts is against the gulden law you know) by keeping his thread open. So he was given the choice to close the thread or prepare for legal action. Sad bunch of wankers they are indeed!

Unbelievable that people who invest in Gulden want to take legal actions against someone for freedom of speech   Shocked  Gulden should be also freedom of speech.

Rijk's daddy is off course a lawyer so a court case is arranged in a minute.  I would not want the hassle to be in a courtcase althought i know there was nothing done wrong in that previous thread.

Kudo's to you Rich P. for opening this new one.   I want to donate Gulden if it ever come's to a court case against you  Grin

And no he is not my friend, family,  and so on.....   Kiss
aliba

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

is it a new altcoin or some new vocabulary from this bitcointalk forum, because I just heard that. can anyone explain it here?
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:20:06 AM

not fool anyone, how it went 1 you get PM 2 you know you break law and could do jail time for it 3 you close thread 4 you not man so you no admit and instead let anon friend pissman takeover the slander

Dude, jail time... seriously? Hint: Not every "law breaking" results in jail time.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:21:09 AM

2 you know you break law and could do jail time for it

In the Netherlands you do not go to jail for everything so i am really anxious what he did what he should go to jail for  Huh Roll Eyes
melatiy28

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:25:28 AM

this is interesting information, I see on the tread there are a lot of concepts that I just found out and that might attract many big investors to join in.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

2 you know you break law and could do jail time for it

In the Netherlands you do not go to jail for everything so i am really anxious what he did what he should go to jail for  Huh Roll Eyes

Nothing, that jail thing was made up by JimJimJimJim.
BioMike
Legendary

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

is it a new altcoin or some new vocabulary from this bitcointalk forum, because I just heard that. can anyone explain it here?

Check out this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4937333.msg44502180#msg44502180

It contains more information regarding Gulden. The rest is just derailed discussion.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 01:07:40 PM

This is dedicated to our freedom fighter RichPissman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAhbH19TvPc
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:28 PM

A member from the gulden community ... who post on regular basis on the old thread , or a brand new account just for the case ? Or a member of Gulden Bv ?  Roll Eyes
Is this signed with (supposed) real name...  or just a nickname ?

Is gulden decentralized ? so ... prosecuted for what reason ?

I think this is just a intimidation attempt ... as long as you do  not receive a registered letter in your house ...it's just a piece of scrap.

And just to laugh a little bit ... if Herr Pissman , is not in the same country than the stupid who sent this PM ...

By the way you will have my modest financial support in real $ not in G !

How are you today Johnny B ?  Cheesy

flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:55:24 PM

In the previous thread, you had an evasive attitude, Rich Pismann, with just a remark about sleeping.
So here is the question again:
Rich Pismann, would you like to start a conversation with the real Rijk Plasman? I can arrange that for you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: