Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:55:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:13:40 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2019, 05:42:20 PM by donnatello

OMG. Is also bittrex 10000 deposit limit? noooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Does that a-hole Rijk still have his hand on the steering wheel? GAB is as silent as a block of wood. Does anyone outside their village know who they are?
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:50:23 AM

New Slack policy
•Profile picture and full name are not required, but are encouraged and appreciated.
•Lounge will become a public channel.
•Everyone is welcome in the new #feedback channel with ideas and criticism.
•In the new #cryptocurrency channel you can talk about coins besides Gulden. The other channels remain focused on Gulden.
•Criticism and passionate discussions are no problem. To keep a pleasant atmosphere, we act against indecent behavior such as swearing and trolling. Criminal behavior such as making libelous statements and promoting scams will also not be accepted.
•In the case of violations, a warning will be given first. After a subsequent violation, temporary removal from the channel may be implemented. In the event of repeated or serious violations, a permanent removal may follow, in very serious cases possibly without warning.
•Intake via Nocks, Facebook or LinkedIn will remain in place because Slack requires the sign up of new users to be somewhat verified and controlled in order to (among other things) prevent an influx of bots.
•People who have been banned in the past may sign up again and will be admitted.

Waooo this is what we  asked , in this forum , since the begining ! A free speech slack , without Rijk !

Pretty sure if he did that since the begining G should be in the top 100 today.

It's a good news , but I am afraid it's too late to save the gulden.

It is goods news, but the slack forum is dead. Nobody in there right mind will join the slack or buy the gulden..
donnatello

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:04:49 PM

•Intake via Nocks, Facebook or LinkedIn will remain in place because Slack requires the sign up of new users to be somewhat verified and controlled in order to (among other things) prevent an influx of bots.
•People who have been banned in the past may sign up again and will be admitted.

It is goods news, but the slack forum is dead. Nobody in there right mind will join the slack or buy the gulden..

Hey GAB, here's a tip. You want people to come back to your fkced up slack, right? Drop your fcking KYC. Noone who dares to touch your effing coin wants the world to know.

It's all in the adventure and the anarchy, right?
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:41:25 PM

It's true the slack is much better. The community is good and I can use my own identity without being banned.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:16:27 PM

It's true the slack is much better. The community is good and I can use my own identity without being banned.

I am also in, GAB taking over is good for the coin.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:56:20 AM

I am also in, GAB taking over is good for the coin.

The price liked Rijk more?
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:34:00 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 12:41:07 PM by RichPissman

Wow, since my BTC profits allowed me a sabbatical from the crypto culprit, things truly developed on nicely I see!

Makes me think GAB stands for Gulden Addicted Bozos  Roll Eyes

Never mind Rijk already scammed his blind followers out of at least 650BTC (cashed between $ 2mm and 5mm) by selling them "shares". He also claims the remaining 65mm NLG premine left is now his personal asset. Sweet!

But hey, noprob! Gulden development is now secured by ripping off the miners of 30% of their income as well. The money for the phat paychecks of him and his failing brother must come from somewhere right?

Isn't anyone in the Gulden-ward aware that this means the value of and the attention towards NLG will drop even further by this decision? Perhaps if Rijk hands over the remaining part of the premine to more sensible people that can use it to promote the product for a change, that 20% they steal from the block rewards might even get some value again! But my guess is that he is not interested in the success of Gulden, he wants to slowly withdraw himself so he can retire with his stack of BTC and without all the fuss. So ripping out the last bit of trust from this project by this dumb decision was probably a strategic step for him.

Just out of curiosity, at what point will you guys finally wake up and see what is going on here for real?

Sleep well!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
donnatello

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:24:34 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 04:59:03 AM by donnatello

But my guess is that he is not interested in the success of Gulden, he wants to slowly withdraw himself so he can retire with his stack of BTC and without all the fuss. So ripping out the last bit of trust from this project by this dumb decision was probably a strategic step for him.

If GAB does not come up with a reasonable plan, that is exactly what it will look like to the whole world. I'm not racist, but since Rijk has been hammering away that NLG is a quintessentially Dutch coin, the failure of NLG will really stink up how the crypto world looks at the Dutch.

These days, Nock seems to be doing other coins and its own IEO.

TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:30:51 AM

Wow, since my BTC profits allowed me a sabbatical from the crypto culprit, things truly developed on nicely I see!

Makes me think GAB stands for Gulden Addicted Bozos  Roll Eyes

Never mind Rijk already scammed his blind followers out of at least 650BTC (cashed between $ 2mm and 5mm) by selling them "shares". He also claims the remaining 65mm NLG premine left is now his personal asset. Sweet!

But hey, noprob! Gulden development is now secured by ripping off the miners of 30% of their income as well. The money for the phat paychecks of him and his failing brother must come from somewhere right?

Isn't anyone in the Gulden-ward aware that this means the value of and the attention towards NLG will drop even further by this decision? Perhaps if Rijk hands over the remaining part of the premine to more sensible people that can use it to promote the product for a change, that 20% they steal from the block rewards might even get some value again! But my guess is that he is not interested in the success of Gulden, he wants to slowly withdraw himself so he can retire with his stack of BTC and without all the fuss. So ripping out the last bit of trust from this project by this dumb decision was probably a strategic step for him.

Just out of curiosity, at what point will you guys finally wake up and see what is going on here for real?

Sleep well!

Vincent on slack made a post available by Malcolm which is one of the developers explaining the algorithm change. Is Malcolm Rijks brother?

RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 06:16:00 PM

Vincent on slack made a post available by Malcolm which is one of the developers explaining the algorithm change. Is Malcolm Rijks brother?

MANI(Malcolm) is not Rijks brother.

Correct, Malcolm is the one in South Africa, doing the actual work

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
altcoinsrule

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:12:19 AM

Hey GAB, here's a tip. You want people to come back to your fkced up slack, right? Drop your fcking KYC. Noone who dares to touch your effing coin wants the world to know.

It's all in the adventure and the anarchy, right?
well its official .... gulden is below 1 cent... Angry
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 01:47:55 PM

But my guess is that he is not interested in the success of Gulden, he wants to slowly withdraw himself so he can retire with his stack of BTC and without all the fuss. So ripping out the last bit of trust from this project by this dumb decision was probably a strategic step for him.

If GAB does not come up with a reasonable plan, that is exactly what it will look like to the whole world. I'm not racist, but since Rijk has been hammering away that NLG is a quintessentially Dutch coin, the failure of NLG will really stink up how the crypto world looks at the Dutch.

I have never spoken to Rijk but from what I was told in private from other members of the community is that his people skills are well below average and he communicates his replies on slack in a unfriendly manner. I don't know how old Rijk is, but surely he would know that he needed a diplomatic person to run Gulden with him?

No one on slack believes he is a scammer, he wants Gulden to succeed and from the development that has been done on the wallets I can tell this is the truth.

Gulden is also 5 years old and still going? Why would anyone spend this much time on a failing project if that's what he wanted?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:06:32 PM

I have never spoken to Rijk but from what I was told in private from other members of the community is that his people skills are well below average and he communicates his replies on slack in a unfriendly manner. I don't know how old Rijk is, but surely he would know that he needed a diplomatic person to run Gulden with him?

No one on slack believes he is a scammer, he wants Gulden to succeed and from the development that has been done on the wallets I can tell this is the truth.

Gulden is also 5 years old and still going? Why would anyone spend this much time on a failing project if that's what he wanted?

Ofc Rijk is serious about Gulden, he has met most of the serious community numerous times at casual meetups and done media interviews. The guy must be in despair over the price with all the development he has done on Gulden.

Coins with anon devs and have moved onto creating other coins have a higher marketcap then Gulden. It is unfair but it is what it is. The Dutch just suck at supporting each other.

This is what you get , when you acted like a stupid idiot !
Rijk did not care about community ...
donnatello

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:51:15 PM

Does not make sense, why put in all the effort if he didn't care about the success of Gulden? Was it actual constructive feedback that he was offended by or false accusations?

Both, but the mofo was too dumb and too awestruck by his newfound capital to tell the difference. The idiot even blamed the whole world for his own mistakes.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:35:39 AM

This project is not over yet. Today there is a very good dynamics in the market. Soon this project will be able to impress its community in about a year.
donnatello

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:23:30 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2019, 07:50:11 PM by donnatello

This project is not over yet. Today there is a very good dynamics in the market. Soon this project will be able to impress its community in about a year.

Reasons for optimism?
altcoinsrule

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:00:14 AM

yes please tell. What can they do too boost this project
Arme Rijk

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:12:14 PM

yes why?Huh?
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:37:12 AM

Now below 1 cent !
Shit coin , Shit Rijk , Shit future !
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:18:26 AM

Now below 1 cent !
Shit coin , Shit Rijk , Shit future !

What does Rijk do with Gulden after he stopped bans on slack?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: