Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:32:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47064 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 03:39:28 PM

So still no news and no real direction for this coin. Such a pity,,, I had some small hopes that a coin who has a community, and even a merchant network accepting Gulden, has come to this. Imagine that all that past effort is gone down the drain. And what it says about us non Dutch who supported a Dutch project. Oh well, maybe one day my NLGs are souvenirs.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

altcoinsrule

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 09:15:33 AM

So still no news and no real direction for this coin. Such a pity,,, I had some small hopes that a coin who has a community, and even a merchant network accepting Gulden, has come to this. Imagine that all that past effort is gone down the drain. And what it says about us non Dutch who supported a Dutch project. Oh well, maybe one day my NLGs are souvenirs.

I have looked at a lot of alternatives and this is by far the worst performing coin for what it offers. I think if Rijk was rich or had rich people support to market the project it would be top 10. The days of purely good development is over, it's the people who have money already that will keep making more money. I do take my hat off to the great developers of this coin, to carry on, when they could be making much more money working for one of the top 10 coinmarketcap projects.

For me is the month december the moment of truth. If the gulden still at 1 cent, i dont see a good future for the coin.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:10:13 PM

A little lower and I will start purchasing a 100k at a time.
BigDikBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 12:31:48 PM

Guess who is back?

Can someone get me up to date about Gulden? I can not be arsed to read every shitcomment in here.

Any news about the lawsuit?
How low will NLG go? I can now buy 5x as many NLG since I left. Should I?

Any news about the lawsuit? Biomike finished up in the Hague and the supreme court ruled in his favour. Rijk has to use the premine to pay both legal teams which is why the price has dropped.
BigDikBTC

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 01:13:40 PM

Guess who is back?

Can someone get me up to date about Gulden? I can not be arsed to read every shitcomment in here.

Any news about the lawsuit?
How low will NLG go? I can now buy 5x as many NLG since I left. Should I?

Any news about the lawsuit? Biomike finished up in the Hague and the supreme court ruled in his favour. Rijk has to use the premine to pay both legal teams which is why the price has dropped.

That's some news. Could you share the verdict?

He won on Freedom of expression and belief.
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:12:09 AM

This was posted by one of the Gulden developers yesterday. Gulden doing a new type of algorithm to have more people able to mine Gulden.

https://medium.com/@MacLeod_MJ_za/an-introduction-to-sigma-the-new-cpu-friendly-algorithm-for-gulden-9395b2db9357?sk=e569ab3b6cdc2276316820296016338b
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:40:39 AM

This was posted by one of the Gulden developers yesterday. Gulden doing a new type of algorithm to have more people able to mine Gulden.

https://medium.com/@MacLeod_MJ_za/an-introduction-to-sigma-the-new-cpu-friendly-algorithm-for-gulden-9395b2db9357?sk=e569ab3b6cdc2276316820296016338b

Gulden will go down as one of the greatest marketing tragedies in crypto history. The development team is super talented but no one is taking notice, the right people with money never bought into this crypto.

There is no doubt some other coin could just copy Gulden and make a huge success with all the tech behind this crypto.
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:11:10 AM

Gulden will go down as one of the greatest marketing tragedies in crypto history. The development team is super talented but no one is taking notice, the right people with money never bought into this crypto.

There is no doubt some other coin could just copy Gulden and make a huge success with all the tech behind this crypto.

It is a tragedy for a lot of reasons,,, including the ones you mentioned, but these are not necessary the unique points of Gulden. I know many other tokens with talent and vision and nobody to pick them up.

Just look at what happened with the way they went to court and there is the biggest weakness of this coin, how it did not manage to become decentralized. Let us hope they learn.

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 12:10:29 PM

Just look at what happened with the way they went to court ...

It was utter foolishness.
Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:00:25 AM

Was there a court case or was it trolling from bigdikbtc?
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:43:58 AM

No court case against Biomike, it was warnings to stop bitcointalk posts against Rijk.
BigDikBTC

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 06:26:20 AM

No court case against Biomike, it was warnings to stop bitcointalk posts against Rijk.

I was told Gulden is in maintenance mode by a poster on btctalk, this is where the devs keep the current wallets working but no new development is taking place?

I was thinking of selling 50% of my Gulden and buying when the price goes to 0.05.

Sell today and buy in at $0.01, selling 50k today will get you over 300k in a few months.
HuangWan

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:34:34 AM

I was told Gulden is in maintenance mode by a poster on btctalk, this is where the devs keep the current wallets working but no new development is taking place?

I was thinking of selling 50% of my Gulden and buying when the price goes to 0.05.

All crypto alts doing bad, look at any latest coin pages on this forum. Everyone complaining, but you must look for future winners. Gulden has potential at this price but alt coin market is in middle of depression and will take time to recover.
altcoinsrule

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 02:19:12 PM

so all the other users will get a warning soon van rijk?wow freedom of speech is gone....
HuangWan

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:53:59 AM

According to this TA Guldens next target is 233 satoshi, which is more than 200% if you buy now!
He has been succesfully predicting the chart past few months

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NLGBTC/iH12cYPT-This-weeks-action-trend-reversal-490-ROI-OR-a-move-to-30-sat/

Price is also going up because of CPU based currency which will increase distribution to more hands.
altcoinsrule

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 12:11:37 PM

so all the other users will get a warning soon van rijk?wow freedom of speech is gone....

Rijk is not involved with the community. Slack is open but still have rules, no one gets banned and developers still post in #technical. Malcolm says code for new algo will be available soon. Price is bad but Gulden is a good project.

The gulden is a good project but if everything else is bad you still have a problems. Gulden is one of the 100000 altcoins you can choose. it does not stand out to the other coins. Well i still hope that the price wil go up again...
BigDikBTC

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 01:26:39 PM

According to this TA Guldens next target is 233 satoshi, which is more than 200% if you buy now!

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NLGBTC/iH12cYPT-This-weeks-action-trend-reversal-490-ROI-OR-a-move-to-30-sat/

Bitcoin halving is less than 1 year away, expect the crypto valuation to pass 2 trillion during the next bull run. Gulden Marketcap will peak over $200million next year.
Danuberiver

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 11:07:23 AM

Bitcoin halving is less than 1 year away, expect the crypto valuation to pass 2 trillion during the next bull run. Gulden Marketcap will peak over $200million next year.

This is why Rijk must introduce reward halving. Many coins did this after launch, digibyte reduce 1% every month but was not started this way. Digibyte have over $120 million on coinmarketcap and top 50 coin. Investors are looking for future value and halving gives each coin more value.

EFL reduced 50% often but we could not find a good developer to improve the coin.
altcoinsrule

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

Has MaNI released his new algo code?

Malcolm posted code on slack yesterday. This is why the price has moved up in last 24hrs.

This is why Rijk must introduce reward halving. Many coins did this after launch, digibyte reduce 1% every month but was not started this way. Digibyte have over $120 million on coinmarketcap and top 50 coin. Investors are looking for future value and halving gives each coin more value.

EFL reduced 50% often but we could not find a good developer to improve the coin.

With new algo it will be normal people mining and not dump pools. Malcolm is almost finished with new Gulden CPU algo. The new algo is called SIGMA

Gulden needs to get on more exchanges to help with volume and price.

A good example is GRS which does not do any marketing but the GRS team pushed to get on as many exchanges as possible. Without marketing the marketcap is almost 4 times higher than Gulden.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/#markets

Rijk has left the community to decide what they want with exchanges, no resistance from him.

Do you have a plan to add Gulden to more exchanges?

If the Gulden will be available at more exchanges it would be a good thing. if you add some marketing and the gulden could grow...
HuangWan

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 12:45:26 PM

With new algo it will be normal people mining and not dump pools. Malcolm is almost finished with new Gulden CPU algo. The new algo is called SIGMA

When is CPU algo coming?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: