Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:29:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
JwJimJim

Activity: 146
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 05:31:08 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 05:44:18 PM by JwJimJim

Won't Rijk end up with a lot of Novo if he is using the btc from the IPO to buy from sellers?

Here's an answer for you, he already owns all NOVO! All NOVO sold on the "market" to date was from his premined stack!

I truly cannot believe people are falling for this again! He copy-pasted the code from Gulden and finally did marketing on his new coin. The marketing was however only to target the existing fanbase to get them to invest their hard earned cash into his pockets again. He knows the limit of 2500 NOVO per investor is more than enough @ a rate of € 3,62. This means each person can "only" invest € 9k in his direct pocket. After losing their life savings on Gulden, this is more than most of them can afford anyway. Lets see, Gulden always claimed they have over 25000 active users right? Lest say they buy for € 250,- on average, that's another cool € 6.2mm for Rijk to call his own private belongings in a couple of years, just like he did with the Gulden "shares"!

Let me set the egg timer for you guys...

New moneygrab of Rijk and stupid people just keep on throwing money at him. really stupid. Where is the trust if he cant stay on 1 project and make it work but he want to go for easy money. He will change the 2500 to higher value for his fanbase when money stops coming.What if this one fail, new one?

People don't invest in Rijk,  they invest in MaNI. MaNI leaves the empire crumbles. Rijk will get rich because of MaNI and MaNI will be rewarded with millions of Novo. The project will last a long time with this setup.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeterPicker

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 03:29:43 AM

Put your minds at ease, everything will be A ok.
The Fraction

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 02:52:58 PM

Putting money in Gulden / NOVO is similar to purposely dropping your soap in the prison shower.

BartoszinNL

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 04:50:32 PM

Putting money in Gulden / NOVO is similar to purposely dropping your soap in the prison shower.

I find out today Gulden is a ship without a captain.

Rijk  4:56 PM
No one is in charge, it's a decentralized project.

BartoszinNL

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:00:35 PM

It's a new token by Rijk , the main difference is you can only buy 2000 and Rijk and his team do all the work to promote the token as part of the IPO goes to marketing and btc to support the market, which is normal for tokens. I don't know if marketing has started.

Disclaimer: Make sure the buyers are not expected to make Novo a success, with Gulden the community must make it a success while Malcolm and his devs improve Gulden. Rijk has made it clear Gulden is in the hands of the community and the GAB makes the decisions with the community.

I can't say more as I was banned from slack over a week ago.

I can tell you today, look at my other post, buyers will have to make Novo a success because it's a decentralized project with centralized funding.  
JwJimJim

Activity: 146

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 07:39:20 PM

It's a new token by Rijk , the main difference is you can only buy 2000 and Rijk and his team do all the work to promote the token as part of the IPO goes to marketing and btc to support the market, which is normal for tokens. I don't know if marketing has started.

Disclaimer: Make sure the buyers are not expected to make Novo a success, with Gulden the community must make it a success while Malcolm and his devs improve Gulden. Rijk has made it clear Gulden is in the hands of the community and the GAB makes the decisions with the community.

I can tell you today, look at my other post, buyers will have to make Novo a success because it's a decentralized project with centralized funding.  

With the Gulden premine gone the community must put in effort and stand together. Look at communities like digibyte and xmr for guidance. Gulden is cheap and can achieve 10X stability with some collaboration and still be cheap for new users entering.

Reallist

Activity: 86

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 09:25:16 AM

Pay me , pay me , pay me but I am not in charge.
Protwoco

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 03:27:23 PM

All comes down to economics, the more money the Gulden community pay towards Novo the less the Gulden community will get out of the developers. Rijk is in charge of the developers as the founder on both projects and he will stipulate how the developers will use the time they have. As a developer myself and I am in a situation where I have 2 managers asking me to do work, the priority has always gone towards the revenue generating work. You give more towards Novo and Novo brings in many buyers, Rijk won't give the time of day to Gulden, it's this simple. I don't have to know him to know how life works.

I have thought of a solution that can work for everyone involved.

Why don't gulden holders get the option to do a coin swap with Novo and kill the Gulden chain after 3 months, only keep it for users that still need to swap.

It makes the most sense because there is 10 billion Novo at 4 Euro each and Gulden is 523 million at 0.006 Euro. For people to swap it won't make a dent in the Novo supply and the developers focus on 1 project.

Gulden is a dumping ground for early adopters and the dev rewards is not helping. With Novo the reward is only 0.2, my God can you imagine if Gulden only had 0.2 reward. Price would fly!!

Weas89Trf

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 04:08:55 PM

All comes down to economics, the more money the Gulden community pay towards Novo the less the Gulden community will get out of the developers. Rijk is in charge of the developers as the founder on both projects and he will stipulate how the developers will use the time they have. As a developer myself and I am in a situation where I have 2 managers asking me to do work, the priority has always gone towards the revenue generating work. You give more towards Novo and Novo brings in many buyers, Rijk won't give the time of day to Gulden, it's this simple. I don't have to know him to know how life works.

I have thought of a solution that can work for everyone involved.

Why don't gulden holders get the option to do a coin swap with Novo and kill the Gulden chain after 3 months, only keep it for users that still need to swap.

It makes the most sense because there is 10 billion Novo at 4 Euro each and Gulden is 523 million at 0.006 Euro. For people to swap it won't make a dent in the Novo supply and the developers focus on 1 project.

Gulden is a dumping ground for early adopters and the dev rewards is not helping. With Novo the reward is only 0.2, my God can you imagine if Gulden only had 0.2 reward. Price would fly!!

This idea should be explored more seriously.IMHO

Novo is a copy of Gulden and people witnessing Gulden can witness Novo, mining uses SIGMA. I don't think Rijk will mind sharing part of the 10 billion premine for the coin swap and he absorbs the entire Gulden community into Novo. This is a fair solution because Gulden is getting fucked hard with the rewards where Novo has major unfair advantage with 0.2 reward per block every 5 minutes and compared to Gulden it's 0.1 vs 160 every 2.5 minutes.
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:15:03 PM

Is it me or do I get the impression the Gulden community love anal?
TrippleG

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:22:10 AM

Why Novo won't succeed and if does it will be good for Gulden.

Look at the bolded parts in the posts below. After looking at Novo it's clear to see that it's success is based on how good you can market the coin to new people, what is the Gulden team not good @ ? MARKETING!
Rijk will have to work harder then he has ever worked to make Novo work, he can't have the same, No one is in charge attitude because this won't bring in new users.

You can only own a max of 2500 and after the initial easy targets the Gulden community have purchased their share, new users have to come in to keep supporting Novo, these new users when they have enough Novo can also turn to Gulden,
this is where the Gulden benefit comes.

Based on Guldens dismal marketing I don't give Novo any chance after the first year when other new hype projects are coming up all the time. Gulden will still carry on because it has without marketing.

Rijk  4:56 PM

I have followed this coin for awhile and today sold what I had left of this coin, I didnt have much and while I sold at a loss I have no regrets.

In the early days I thought it would be the coins with the best innovation that would do well but as time has moved on I have come to the stark harsh reality that marketing and putting yourself out there as the creator of the coin is a must.

Justin Sun of Tron is a marketing Genius, Tron itself is way behind in what Justin Sun has promised... but what he is doing well is showcasing his project.

Gulden has a lot of innovation but most of the time feels like a ship without a captain, maybe one day the dedicated Gulden users will get their Justin Sun.

Gulden is a marketing tragedy and they releasing the rewards faster while on only 2 exchanges. No denying the development is tpp 20 but everything else is top 1000.
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:47:24 AM

Nocks was a big loss for NLG, Malcolm on the blockchain and Roel developing Nocks was a strong pairing. Gulden still lucky to have Malcolm and if anyone deserves to see success for Gulden its Malcolm.

I would invest in a coin with Roel and Malcolm together. 2 great developers

Nocks was a big loss for NLG

Indeed it was! By providing a leveling market in Euro's against BTC Gulden never had a chance to profit from the big gains of BTC. The market was always related to the Euro price and the big bagholders @ nocks made sure it never had a chance to hike together with BTC. Remember Rijk even tried hard to delist Gulden from Bittrex? Imagine where it would be now if he succeeded!

I agree on the Malcolm part, but forget about Roel, he can't even read a simple line of code! He had Patrick to do his magic, he was just the big mouth who took front and center stage for the work Patrick did. He's like Rijk in that way with Patrick as his Malcolm.

I have to hand it to Rijk and Roel, they completely sucked the Gulden community dry and made millions before they jumped ship. All lemmings are still adrift on that ship pretending all is fine. Yep, they are really good at what they do!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:52:41 AM

How big is the premine?

There's basically no premine at this point only a Dev Reward of 40 NLG's per block to keep the lights running.

Except of course the remaining 65 Million Gulden Rijk now calls his own private belongings. After he stated that, the discussion on that topic became "verboten".

RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 10:57:09 AM

This is good, but was asking for Novo token. I read on website 10 billion premine. Gulden safer investment if no premine left. Why does dev get 10 billion and rest only 2500?

It's simple, everyone should be happy they are allowed to buy 2500 Novo from Rijk as he has chosen that path to make you all rich! Why argue with him? And there will be no mentioning his 10 billion private portion, this is not allowed. Just obey and trust Rijk. Easy right?

RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:01:06 AM

... after I jumped ship with all the valuable BTC you gave me when I demanded total obedience and control of course.

Roll Eyes

Cathaya

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:26:05 AM

How big is the premine?

There's basically no premine at this point only a Dev Reward of 40 NLG's per block to keep the lights running.

Except of course the remaining 65 Million Gulden Rijk now calls his own private belongings. After he stated that, the discussion on that topic became "verboten".

Is this true, do you have addresses where he keep this? Why no one gone to the police?
KrustyTheClown

Activity: 120

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 12:01:32 PM

Nocks was a big loss for NLG, Malcolm on the blockchain and Roel developing Nocks was a strong pairing. Gulden still lucky to have Malcolm and if anyone deserves to see success for Gulden its Malcolm.

Nocks was a big loss for NLG

Indeed it was! By providing a leveling market in Euro's against BTC Gulden never had a chance to profit from the big gains of BTC. The market was always related to the Euro price and the big bagholders @ nocks made sure it never had a chance to hike together with BTC. Remember Rijk even tried hard to delist Gulden from Bittrex? Imagine where it would be now if he succeeded!

I agree on the Malcolm part, but forget about Roel, he can't even read a simple line of code! He had Patrick to do his magic, he was just the big mouth who took front and center stage for the work Patrick did. He's like Rijk in that way with Patrick as his Malcolm.

I have to hand it to Rijk and Roel, they completely sucked the Gulden community dry and made millions before they jumped ship. All lemmings are still adrift on that ship pretending all is fine. Yep, they are really good at what they do!

Malcolm, Patrick and fiverr ?
FantoNas

Activity: 152

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 02:23:09 PM

How big is the premine?

Is this true, do you have addresses where he keep this? Why no one gone to the police?
we did it with the creator of the plexcoin in Quebec ... now he sleep in jail...and to have refund investor.
donnatello

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:41:16 PM

we did it with the creator of the plexcoin in Quebec ... now he sleep in jail...and to have refund investor.

Plasman may not be as guilty, but he deserves a similar fate.
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
October 14, 2020, 06:51:24 AM

Plasman may not be as guilty, but he deserves a similar fate.

The price reflects how the coin is mismanaged by Rijk. Look at digibyte, with 30 times more supply and a far higher reward per day is 4 times the price of Gulden. What went wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: