Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47060 times)
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

In the previous thread, you had an evasive attitude, Rich Pismann, with just a remark about sleeping.
So here is the question again:
Rich Pismann, would you like to start a conversation with the real Rijk Plasman? I can arrange that for you.

Well, I have had numerous conversations with him already in the past and followed some recent ones as well. I can honestly tell you, the last thing I would like is to be involved in another conversation where no actual answers are given and only rhetorical questions are returned.

To avoid further risk of evasiveness: NO, not interested!

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
flappie

Activity: 87
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:21:53 PM

In the previous thread, you had an evasive attitude, Rich Pismann, with just a remark about sleeping.
Rich Pismann, would you like to start a conversation with the real Rijk Plasman? I can arrange that for you.

Well, I have had numerous conversations with him already in the past and followed some recent ones as well. I can honestly tell you, the last thing I would like is to be involved in another conversation where no actual answers are given and only rhetorical questions are returned.

Can you provide evidence of those conversations? Because I do see answers to all sorts of probing questions about premine and shares and so on from Rijk in Slack and other social media, but these are answers that you apparently don't want to hear. But I've never seen a dialogue about your allegations, and because you have an anonymous account, it can't have come to a dialogue at all. So come up with proof and otherwise my offer remains valid that I am going to arrange a conversation between you two.
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Can you provide evidence of those conversations? Because I do see answers to all sorts of probing questions about premine and shares and so on from Rijk in Slack and other social media, but these are answers that you apparently don't want to hear. But I've never seen a dialogue about your allegations, and because you have an anonymous account, it can't have come to a dialogue at all. So come up with proof and otherwise my offer remains valid that I am going to arrange a conversation between you two.

Perhaps I can save us all some trouble. I don't have to provide anything to you and have nothing to prove, especially not to a dead rabbit. I try to support my "allegations" all the time as much as I can with facts, so that is what you have to deal with. I owe you nothing and expect nothing back in return.

Since this one of the few places where everyone gets to speak freely, perhaps Rijk can join us here and I'm than happy to engage in any discussion he likes. I've had enough of back channels and closed groups.

And if Rijk has given all the answers on premine and shares elsewhere I haven't noticed. Please point me where he has provided the address of them or a ledger with spendings. So far, all I've read were evasive "answers" disguised as questions. All the time it comes down to, the premine is mine and mine alone, not your business, it's personal.

BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

Rijk has given investors one choice to express their concerns and that is on the exchanges. Everyone who disagrees with Rijk stop posting on these forums and start speaking on bittrex and Nocks. It's not a crime for a coin to have a low price.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:44:11 PM

Rijk has given investors one choice to express their concerns and that is on the exchanges. Everyone who disagrees with Rijk stop posting on these forums and start speaking on bittrex and Nocks. It's not a crime for a coin to have a low price.

I guess they gave an answer!

It is not a crime to talk about things you want too see better @ a forum

I see a lot of people on guldencommunity.slack.com talking about the banning on the other Gulden slack so we can talk about that and other thing also here.  I do not see the problem.
Morbs

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:18:14 PM

Nice 4+ BTC wall now on Bittrex so if Bitcoins goes up and that stays it can go up again.

Normally there were like 4 to 5 BTC total in buying orders and that has grown now to 8+ so maybe we finally reached the bottom

Maybe some people with money say enough is enough allrdy

Maybe it is now a good time to buy.  You can buy now for <0,03 cent so you can lose only that but when it goes to 1 euro you make a x33

The coin and wallet are very good now we only need some form of marketing to make it happen Smiley
SuperOrca

Activity: 188

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

This is the greatest crypto coin out there, Rijk is not a bad guy, only wants the best for Gulden!
guldenpagina.nl

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 09:51:03 PM

This is the greatest crypto coin out there, Rijk is not a bad guy, only wants the best for Gulden!
exactly
BioMike
Legendary

Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:05:29 AM

So, it seems Rijk and his dad are preparing a court case and I'm asked
to distance myself from RichPissman. I could put a pointless, single line
claim here, but I don't do that, as it isn't my style. I thought I've
always been very clear towards my stance regarding Gulden en Rijk, which
partially overlaps with RichPissman's opinion. This is due to my history
with Rijk and Gulden in general.

I have no issues with Gulden and and have said it before multiple times that
Gulden in essence is a good idea and I would love to see it succeed. Yet, I
don't agree that the path chosen in the past few years is the right one.

In this part I disagree with Rijk and the dev team. We had and probably still
have different opinions about that. Also, how I saw how he managed things
it became clear to me that he and I have quite different personalities and
those would collide. Currently, I don't see myself cooperating with him or have
the need to have Rijk as a friend.

So far the things that I and RichPissman most likely have in common. My sayings
and actions come from the background described above, not because of RichPissman
or anyone else on the forum.

As for the way RichPissman expresses himself, I personally would never do it in
such strong words. Again, not my style. I always try to have discussions on the
subject that is being discussed and matters, not on a person himself. If
however a person does something that I don't agree with, I have the freedom of
speech to say something about that. This person is free to respond and explain
his actions. In this I always try to respect the person himself, whether this is
Rijk, RichPissman or anyone else.
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:15:04 PM

And then, it remained awefully quiet.
This is my que to withdraw myself from this forum and Gulden all together.

I'll come back from time to time to read about the proceedings of the trial.

It is sad to lost an active member like you , even if we have not always the same opinion ...

TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:31:02 PM

It is sad to lost an active member like you , even if we have not always the same opinion ...

You SJWs would never talk like this in public man to man because you know it's wrong. Here is a interview with Candace Owens on how she got red pilled because her company pretended they were creating a program that could determine the real identities of twitter users and fake accounts on other platforms. The truth is without some rules things will turn into shit with no direction.

Candace Owens interview - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSAoitd1BTQ&t=42s

The far left are turning their European countries into third world shitholes (Like San Francisco) and the US was going the same way before Trump was elected. Rijk is the Trump of Gulden and has rules in place for a reason, without rules Gulden will become like Paris.

Paris - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56b_rmUHUg4
FantoNas

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:46:05 PM

You SJWs would never talk like this in public man to man because you know it's wrong. Here is a interview with Candace Owens on how she got red pilled because her company pretended they were creating a program that could determine the real identities of twitter users and fake accounts on other platforms. The truth is without some rules things will turn into shit with no direction.

The far left are turning their European countries into third world shitholes (Like San Francisco) and the US was going the same way before Trump was elected. Rijk is the Trump of Gulden and has rules in place for a reason, without rules Gulden will become like Paris.

I do not see any relation between your links and the gulden ...

For sure we need rules , but rule has not to be opposed to free speak.

Trump is close to be impeached sorry for you
TomPetty

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:07:37 PM

I do not see any relation between your links and the gulden ...

For sure we need rules , but rule has not to be opposed to free speak.

Trump is close to be impeached sorry for you

Democrats are on a witch hunt because they can't accept the loss. They have Hollywood and the MSM behind them but more people are waking up to the truth.
RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:36:19 PM

It's funny how different people here compare the Trump/MSM/Left/Right in different ways to Gulden.

Me, I compare myself more to Alex Jones and InfoWars. Trying to set blatant lies straight that the main stream Gulden media tries to spread. Looks like Rijk and his dad try to compare themselves to the deep state, trying to bully everyone that is not in line with their desired narrative.

We are the resistance!

RichPissman (OP)

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Meanwhile, at the risk of getting jailed for it, here is the latest rate of Gulden:

Just like the approval rates of the MSM  Grin

johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:42:07 PM

and actions come from the background described above, not because of RichPissman

his actions. In this I always try to respect the person himself, whether this is

In the last thread i posted my final post i would post on this forum about Gulden, but this post of BioMike needs me to respond one more time.

I am only a Gulden hodler for little over a year, and even shorter active on this forum. I never really agreed with BioMike and let him know that in some responses. In several of my posts i also stated that i respect his opionion and the way he outs it on this forum. It is sad that he is threathened with legal action. That being said it looks like legal action is more about RichPissman , who might share certain views similar to Mike, but is outing that in a total different way. Potentially breaking the law (slander). If i would be a business owner and both my company name and my personal name would have been abused the way Rich Pissman abused Rijk/Gulden, i would 100% press legal charges to the person (if i would find out their real name). Because you have freedom of speech, that doesn't mean you can say everything.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:54:50 PM

It's funny how different people here compare the Trump/MSM/Left/Right in different ways to Gulden.

Me, I compare myself more to Alex Jones and InfoWars. Trying to set blatant lies straight that the main stream Gulden media tries to spread. Looks like Rijk and his dad try to compare themselves to the deep state, trying to bully everyone that is not in line with their desired narrative.

We are the resistance!

Who will Rijk turn on next for the declining prices?
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:04:37 PM

I dont think anybody else brought the slander like RichPissman did
Morbs

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

In the last thread i posted my final post i would post on this forum about Gulden, but this post of BioMike needs me to respond one more time.

I am only a Gulden hodler for little over a year, and even shorter active on this forum. I never really agreed with BioMike and let him know that in some responses. In several of my posts i also stated that i respect his opionion and the way he outs it on this forum. It is sad that he is threathened with legal action. That being said it looks like legal action is more about RichPissman , who might share certain views similar to Mike, but is outing that in a total different way. Potentially breaking the law (slander). If i would be a business owner and both my company name and my personal name would have been abused the way Rich Pissman abused Rijk/Gulden, i would 100% press legal charges to the person (if i would find out their real name). Because you have freedom of speech, that doesn't mean you can say everything.

It is real stupid that Rijk want to put his time, money and energy in something like a courtcase.  I rather have that he puts his time, money and energy in promoting Gulden.

I really believe that Rijk wants the best for Gulden and that he can be a nice guy but it think we also ALL can agree that he made some mistakes like kicking all those people from his Slack.  The  new slack allrdy has a much more relaxed vibe i think.  Everyone can say what he thinks without being afraid of being banned.  Ask every question he or she wants.  Talk about other coins just like the other slack should be but never has been.

I promise Rijk and his father this that if they go throught with a courtcase against anybody (Rich P.  ,  Biomike) then i am going to ask people to donate money for a courtcase vs Rijk to look if it has all been gone right with his pre-mine of 60 Million Gulden which he now says he owns.......
FantoNas

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:40:53 AM

It is real stupid that Rijk want to put his time, money and energy in something like a courtcase.  I rather have that he puts his time, money and energy in promoting Gulden.

I really believe that Rijk wants the best for Gulden and that he can be a nice guy but it think we also ALL can agree that he made some mistakes like kicking all those people from his Slack.  The  new slack allrdy has a much more relaxed vibe i think.  Everyone can say what he thinks without being afraid of being banned.  Ask every question he or she wants.  Talk about other coins just like the other slack should be but never has been.

I promise Rijk and his father this that if they go throught with a courtcase against anybody (Rich P.  ,  Biomike) then i am going to ask people to donate money for a courtcase vs Rijk to look if it has all been gone right with his pre-mine of 60 Million Gulden which he now says he owns.......

Even if Rijk Plasman said he will never do marketing ...
From what I understand daddy Plasman is a public people
So if they go to courtcase it will have a wide coverage ... newspaper... tv ... etc finally he will do marketing ! 😁

But I don’t know if it will be positive or not for the g
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: