Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:46:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47060 times)
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:37:18 AM

you can agree or disagree with him, you can have the opinion that he should do more about marketing, but some people go way too far in expressing their opinion. I also think it is a very unfair playing field. Rijk is known with his real name and has to deal with anonymous trolls like RichPisman who calls him hitler, führer, dictator, scam artist, fraud etc. That is pure slander! So you can respond back with “more marketing” and “premine” but that has nothing to do with this discussion
Marstrand

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

I promise Rijk and his father this that if they go throught with a courtcase against anybody (Rich P.  ,  Biomike) then i am going to ask people to donate money for a courtcase vs Rijk to look if it has all been gone right with his pre-mine of 60 Million Gulden which he now says he owns.......

Yes, if it comes to this let's raise funds...in NLG's  Cheesy that would be great for the newspapers

FUD squad
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:17:23 AM

I promise Rijk and his father this that if they go throught with a courtcase against anybody (Rich P.  ,  Biomike) then i am going to ask people to donate money for a courtcase vs Rijk to look if it has all been gone right with his pre-mine of 60 Million Gulden which he now says he owns.......

Yes, if it comes to this let's raise funds...in NLG's  Cheesy that would be great for the newspapers

Grin

Then we have to raise more then 60M Gulden otherwise we lose from Rijk.  I think his father also owns some Gulden.  He can buy a lot of Gulden with his hourly wage  Wink
RichPissman (OP)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10

New Cryptoworld Order

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:48:44 AM

Grin

Then we have to raise more then 60M Gulden otherwise we lose from Rijk.  I think his father also owns some Gulden.  He can buy a lot of Gulden with his hourly wage  Wink

Who says I'm not helping the rates go up here?  Grin

OneTwo Coins, One Rijk, One Founder!
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

newsflash: deciding if you act within the law is not up to you and me

another newsflash: if it comes to a case i would have a professional handle it and not defend yourself with the movie reference above because you are not making a strong case for yourself
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

you can agree or disagree with him, you can have the opinion that he should do more about marketing, but some people go way too far in expressing their opinion. I also think it is a very unfair playing field. Rijk is known with his real name and has to deal with anonymous trolls like RichPisman who calls him hitler, führer, dictator, scam artist, fraud etc. That is pure slander! So you can respond back with “more marketing” and “premine” but that has nothing to do with this discussion
We was with our real name on his slack ..., instead to have a real discussion with real people (in private and explain why he did like this or like that)  He banned us ... so too bad for him ... By these acts he created himself the need of this and other anonymous forum.

Rijk has his project to sell ... it's normal for him to use his real name ... I don't want to invest, or trust the project  if the creator was John Doe. Me I have nothing to sell , so I do not  need to discuss with my real identity.
And it's strange I do not see you on the community slack ... with your real name Johnny Braveau ... but you are in this slack .... so I suppose that you use nickmane.

Crypto is decentralized ... one reason :  for anonymity you can store coin without your banker , tax, gov , etc know that. If you do not like anomymity may be you are wrong here .Go to facebook ,and use your credit card you will be happier than here.  

On HIS slack you can flood #trader with: " to the moon" , nothing , but say one time:" I am worried about my investment in gulden project I have a potential lost of -90%" . Your message will be deleted in few minutes , CENSURED ... and you will be ban few minutes later. I know what I said because this is my storie ! So how do you call that : Dictatorship or Democracy ?

johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:35:46 PM

it's normal for him to use his real name ... I don't want to invest, or trust the project  if the creator was John Doe.

Satoshi?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:43:59 PM

Crypto is decentralized ... one reason :  for anonymity you can store coin without your banker , tax, gov , etc know that. If you do not like anomymity may be you are wrong here .Go to facebook ,and use your credit card you will be happier than here.

If you want a crypto for anonimity so you dont want your assets are not known to tax & government, there are way better shady coins to put your assets in than in Gulden. Crypto was not developed with tax evasion as a the goal. If you think Bitcoin was developed for that, and think Gulden is being developed for that you are so wrong. Crypto was not created for anonimity as a goal. Anonimity is something that comes along with the development of crypto. Crypto was created as a decentralised virtual currency that provides secure global transactions very quickly and does not have any third-party manipulation.
FantoNas

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

it's normal for him to use his real name ... I don't want to invest, or trust the project  if the creator was John Doe.

Satoshi?
Good point for you
But Satoshi is the first one ... he did not sale share ...  he did not have a slack ... etc

and good point for me ... We can stay anonymous as Satoshi did.
FantoNas

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:23:21 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2018, 05:42:44 PM by FantoNas

Crypto is decentralized ... one reason :  for anonymity you can store coin without your banker , tax, gov , etc know that. If you do not like anomymity may be you are wrong here .Go to facebook ,and use your credit card you will be happier than here.

If you want a crypto for anonimity so you dont want your assets are not known to tax & government, there are way better shady coins to put your assets in than in Gulden. Crypto was not developed with tax evasion as a the goal. If you think Bitcoin was developed for that, and think Gulden is being developed for that you are so wrong. Crypto was not created for anonimity as a goal. Anonimity is something that comes along with the development of crypto. Crypto was created as a decentralised virtual currency that provides secure global transactions very quickly and does not have any third-party manipulation.

Few years ago , gov and tax do not know the word "bitcoin" so it was a good way to do what you want with your money undercover... Now is another story.

Personally I like crypto for anonimity ... don't mean I want my asset are not known by tax & Gov, but because I can hide what I buy , from who I received , to who I send , etc. This is not the business of the banker , or anyone else. I do not want to be tracked ! It's my privacy life

So yes I have a lot of things to hide  !

When you say I don't care about the right to privacy because I have nothing to hide, that is no difference than saying 'I don't care about freedom of speech because I have nothing to say' or freedom of the press because I have nothing to write.. (edward snowden)
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:26 PM

With everything you said above you still dont explain why you think Gulden is the crypto for you. I havent found another coin that tried to stay away as far as possible from what you think “crypto” is
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:10:42 PM

With everything you said above you still dont explain why you think Gulden is the crypto for you. I havent found another coin that tried to stay away as far as possible from what you think “crypto” is

I like the way you discuss here and stay open for other people's views.  You say also more here then in guldencommunity.slack.com which is a little bit quiet i think or is that only me who thinks that.  148 members in General and almost nobody posts something.

John Romero enters there.  If you look him up he is some sort of God in the gaming industry (Doom, Quake) and he wants to use Gulden for his project.  Almost no serious reactions .....

Fornax and Klaas Vaak post things in marketing and almost no reactions also ....

Everyone is busy developing i guess  Grin

johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:39:32 PM

I am not in that slack. There is one person from this forum here that made an account there with the same name that i have here. I had a read only account there but 60% of the current discussions there are about being banned etc not really interesting...
FantoNas

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

Once upon a time a g could be used to pay btc bill
Once upon a time a btc could be changed to prepaid credit card or gift card
Once upon a time a g could be send to any Iban
PissRichman

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:27:58 AM

Once upon a time a g could be used to pay btc bill
Then transactionfee and time for BTC went skyhigh so it wasn't useable anymore. Blame BTC.

Once upon a time a btc could be changed to prepaid credit card or gift card
Nothing to do with g.

Once upon a time a g could be send to any Iban
And then banks where not happy about these anonymous payouts so they demanded at least a name. And you know what? On the latest iPhone release you can use this feature again and in future update this will also be possible for other platforms.
BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:38:30 AM

Traders and investors don't have to say anything, they are speaking on bittrex by forcing the prices as low as possible until Rijk confirms Gulden won't be removed off bittrex and drop the case against Richpissman. Listen to the people with money and Gulden will prosper.
SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:46:15 AM

Traders and investors don't have to say anything, they are speaking on bittrex by forcing the prices as low as possible until Rijk confirms Gulden won't be removed off bittrex and drop the case against Richpissman. Listen to the people with money and Gulden will prosper.

this man is amazing he know every single trader personally this why he can speak on behalf of them
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:50:42 AM

this man is amazing he know every single trader personally this why he can speak on behalf of them

You can see traders are forcing prices down on bittrex because they disagree with Rijk on leaving bittrex, if they agreed with Rijk the price would be going up on Nocks.

SuperDorca

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:52:42 AM

You can see traders are forcing prices down on bittrex because they disagree with Rijk on leaving bittrex, if they agreed with Rijk the price would be going up on Nocks.

most trader dont even know who is rijk they just look at number, prove me wrong
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:54:02 AM

most trader dont even know who is rijk they just look at number, prove me wrong

It only takes a few rich NLG holders to force the price down and trading bots will sell. Gulden is close to rank 300 , does this not prove my reasoning?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: