Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread!  (Read 47040 times)
SuperDorca

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:57:38 AM

Traders and investors don't have to say anything, they are speaking on bittrex by forcing the prices as low as possible until Rijk confirms Gulden won't be removed off bittrex and drop the case against Richpissman. Listen to the people with money and Gulden will prosper.

this man is amazing he know every single trader personally this why he can speak on behalf of them

You can see traders are forcing prices down on bittrex because they disagree with Rijk on leaving bittrex, if they agreed with Rijk the price would be going up on Nocks.

most trader dont even know who is rijk they just look at number, prove me wrong

It only takes a few rich NLG holders to force the price down and trading bots will sell.

now you contradict self, first you claim the people are speaking, now you admit it just few rich bullies, make up mind

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FantoNas

Activity: 152
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:27:04 AM

Once upon a time a g could be used to pay btc bill
Then transactionfee and time for BTC went skyhigh so it wasn't useable anymore. Blame BTC.

Once upon a time a btc could be changed to prepaid credit card or gift card
Nothing to do with g.

Once upon a time a g could be send to any Iban
And then banks where not happy about these anonymous payouts so they demanded at least a name. And you know what? On the latest iPhone release you can use this feature again and in future update this will also be possible for other platforms.

Did I blame someone or something ?
I quoted Johnny braveau Wants to know why I used g...now he know.
You use too much anonymous account ?

Pretty sure you did not invent the hot water you ... g to btc , btc to prepaid visa ... or more simple for your little brain g to prepaid visa

I do not have this on my iPhone ... How do you know what will be in the future release rijk ?

BannedFromSlack

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 12:04:10 PM

Traders and investors don't have to say anything, they are speaking on bittrex by forcing the prices as low as possible until Rijk confirms Gulden won't be removed off bittrex and drop the case against Richpissman. Listen to the people with money and Gulden will prosper.

this man is amazing he know every single trader personally this why he can speak on behalf of them

You can see traders are forcing prices down on bittrex because they disagree with Rijk on leaving bittrex, if they agreed with Rijk the price would be going up on Nocks.

most trader dont even know who is rijk they just look at number, prove me wrong

It only takes a few rich NLG holders to force the price down and trading bots will sell.

now you contradict self, first you claim the people are speaking, now you admit it just few rich bullies, make up mind

You will figure it out.
johnnybraveau

Activity: 195
Merit: 1

This is my real name

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:19:01 PM

Yeah traders really care about a case against richpissman 😂😂😂
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:24:03 PM

Yeah traders really care about a case against richpissman 😂😂😂

It's only a small part. I was banned from slack for asking important questions for transparency reasons.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:06:44 PM

Yeah that really stirred up the traders... your ban. People still talking about it. Great to see they all got your back and sold because they love and respect you so much
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:48:15 PM

Yeah that really stirred up the traders... your ban. People still talking about it. Great to see they all got your back and sold because they love and respect you so much

Let me kick you in the balls and I still ask you to support my project.
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:49:30 PM

Traders dont support projects
Traders trade to make money
Henis

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:07:57 AM

Crypto sentiment is in a poor place, don't let the trolls take credit for the prices going down. Nocks value is lower then bittrex and this is the exchange with users that support gulden.
BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:45:37 AM

Not long to go before 353 TA is reached, all charts have this as the low for Gulden as mentioned in my previous posts.
Morbs

Activity: 270
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:04:17 PM

Not long to go before 353 TA is reached, all charts have this as the low for Gulden as mentioned in my previous posts.

And what does the TA say after this?

Can TA also be a selffulfilling prophecy sometimes?  Take you for an instance you will not buy before 353 is reached and what will you do if that happens?
BannedFromSlack

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:30:59 PM

Crypto sentiment is in a poor place, don't let the trolls take credit for the prices going down. Nocks value is lower then bittrex and this is the exchange with users that support gulden.

Gulden's rank has dropped faster then other coins on CMC, it has everything to do with leaving bittrex. Gulden rank 305, it was 225 before Rijk wanted to leave bittrex.
fallen0987

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

A few questions for this group.  How do we get people to start talking about the things Gulden has that are being done right?  Witnessing, user friendly, secure against a 51% attack.  Or does everyone only care about price?  Well anyways I created a basic website about Gulden.  i did it for fun. I never done a website before so I will get better at it.    If anyone wants to help me make it better please feel free to make suggestions.

"https://www.guldencryptocurrency.com/"

BigDikBTC

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 03:47:54 AM

Gulden's rank has dropped faster then other coins on CMC, it has everything to do with leaving bittrex. Gulden rank 305, it was 225 before Rijk wanted to leave bittrex.

They not going to leave bittrex or the price will fall to $0.005, miners will dump on bleutrade and Nocks, if they leave bittrex the price will go lower then 350 sat.
JimJimJimJim

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:25:49 AM

who say price or traders is success? if want this just start shitcoin pay for exchanges adding and make some lies for traders...
gulden devs try different path of actually create real project with users, this harder and take different strategy to do and mor time , why so hard to understand?
Morbs

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

They not going to leave bittrex or the price will fall to $0.005, miners will dump on bleutrade and Nocks, if they leave bittrex the price will go lower then 350 sat.

I helped with convincing the GRS developers to actively seek more exchanges because it's harder to manipulate prices. NLG marketcap was always ahead of GRS when GRS had less exchanges, you can look at the historical graphs on coinmarketcap.
GRS marketcap is 4 times NLG with NO marketing because there is more traders who can participate in buying and selling of GRS.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/#markets - 27 Markets  $42 million marketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/#markets - 8 Markets          $11 million marketcap

You don't have to like what I say because the truth hurts but go ahead and do your own research against other coins.

I like what you say because that is the truth but tell that to Rijk because he does not understand.....

who say price or traders is success? if want this just start shitcoin pay for exchanges adding and make some lies for traders...
gulden devs try different path of actually create real project with users, this harder and take different strategy to do and mor time , why so hard to understand?

Just like the stock market price is some form of succes.  If the price is high it does not say it is a good coin and if the price is low it is not always a bad coin but it is a form of valuation.

Gulden devs are doing a very good job in creating a good working coin but it would be nice if more people could use it because they heard of it.

I really do not understand why Rijk does not want to do marketing.  Again he has 60M  Gulden pre-mined so every eurocent higher means 600.000 euro.  So if he does not want, or maybe he cannot, or is afraid to do some kind of marketing hire someone then everyone is happy.

Gulden is a decentralized GLOBAL coin and he is talking about removing Gulden from Bittrex what is also scaring possible investors.  Gulden will NEVER leave Bittrex as long as there is volume.

So the solution is very simple:

1) keep on developing and make this very good coin, even better
2) get a company to do the marketing for Gulden.  Let Rijk give them 20M Gulden from his premine so when they do a good job they also profit from it a lot.  Every eurocent higher is 200.000 euro for them
3) get on more exchanges to make your coin more know and higher those volumes

Why only do development while you also can do both?
JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:03:05 AM

I helped with convincing the GRS developers to actively seek more exchanges because it's harder to manipulate prices. NLG marketcap was always ahead of GRS when GRS had less exchanges, you can look at the historical graphs on coinmarketcap.
GRS marketcap is 4 times NLG with NO marketing because there is more traders who can participate in buying and selling of GRS.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/#markets - 27 Markets  $42 million marketcap
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/gulden/#markets - 8 Markets          $11 million marketcap

You don't have to like what I say because the truth hurts but go ahead and do your own research against other coins.

I like what you say because that is the truth but tell that to Rijk because he does not understand.....

Just like the stock market price is some form of succes.  If the price is high it does not say it is a good coin and if the price is low it is not always a bad coin but it is a form of valuation.

Gulden devs are doing a very good job in creating a good working coin but it would be nice if more people could use it because they heard of it.

I really do not understand why Rijk does not want to do marketing.  Again he has 60M  Gulden pre-mined so every eurocent higher means 600.000 euro.  So if he does not want, or maybe he cannot, or is afraid to do some kind of marketing hire someone then everyone is happy.

Gulden is a decentralized GLOBAL coin and he is talking about removing Gulden from Bittrex what is also scaring possible investors.  Gulden will NEVER leave Bittrex as long as there is volume.

So the solution is very simple:

1) keep on developing and make this very good coin, even better
2) get a company to do the marketing for Gulden.  Let Rijk give them 20M Gulden from his premine so when they do a good job they also profit from it a lot.  Every eurocent higher is 200.000 euro for them
3) get on more exchanges to make your coin more know and higher those volumes

Why only do development while you also can do both?

what if they want user and not investor, is really that strange concept to you? is crime for them to focus on long and not shortterm? this isnt secret they always clear about this why you not read or listen to what they say and whose fault that if you refuse to understand?
johnnybraveau

This is my real name

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:14:30 AM

there is an announcement on this in both slacks. Basically saying Rijk will not go for an exit on Bittrex
JimJimJimJim

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:17:35 AM

what if they want user and not investor, is really that strange concept to you? is crime for them to focus on long and not shortterm? this isnt secret they always clear about this why you not read or listen to what they say and whose fault that if you refuse to understand?

No one cares about currencies, make it more available and people will use it. It's really this simple.

that your opinion and that fine , nobody insult you for it... 1000 other project for you to pick from that match you opiunion, why not just accept that and leave the people who want project that match there different opinion alone? why try force all project to be same?  gulden devs always say that they try build something different why such a problem for you? why such a problem for one project to be different , why you not able to respect that? why must all project be the same?
Morbs

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:31:59 AM

there is an announcement on this in both slacks. Basically saying Rijk will not go for an exit on Bittrex

That is very,  very,  very good news !!  Finally a smart decision.

Now investors and users can come back (again)

Now the prices will rise again so the only way is up Smiley

Buy now for the bottom price of 416 sat

First 3 pages only 1 sell order on Bittrex of 450 Gulden the rest is all buying so the market reacts on this good news

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: