Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:19:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Crimea  (Read 156915 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:56:31 PM

BTW, speaking of vassals. U.S. to deploy new and improved nuclear weapons to Germany. Everybody is happy with that except of course the Russians. What´s with these guys they´re always complaining. Well, screw them if they don´t like it why don´t they just move the borders east. It´s not the fault of the Americans that the borders are so close to those weapons. The Russians should have had the foresight long ago to see that this could happen.

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 09:12:26 PM

To MaryUpol or not, that's the question...

On a more serious note, if or when this little misunderstanding gets resolved, what you going to do zealot posters? pimp syria (or any strong perpetual leader) to the moon with one of your other account?
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 04:32:32 PM

To MaryUpol or not, that's the question...

On a more serious note, if or when this little misunderstanding gets resolved, what you going to do zealot posters? pimp syria (or any strong perpetual leader) to the moon with one of your other account?

ThePrinceofTea

Activity: 14

Are you speaking of experience, having just created another account. What's your main?   Cheesy

Oh, and it would be great if there were no conflicts - it would be quite for everyone - Russia would be happy, as trading and cooperating is always better than fighting, but for some reason, _someone_ always thinks that the world is not enough. By the way, Syria is just another way of getting at Russia, just another vector of attack.

PS: It's "Mariupol".

BTW, speaking of vassals. U.S. to deploy new and improved nuclear weapons to Germany. Everybody is happy with that except of course the Russians. What´s with these guys they´re always complaining. Well, screw them if they don´t like it why don´t they just move the borders east. It´s not the fault of the Americans that the borders are so close to those weapons. The Russians should have had the foresight long ago to see that this could happen.

Resorting to sarcasm, I see.  Grin It's actually quite funny, when you think about it. Merkel did a big number out of getting rid of nuclear power plants in Germany (thus increasing its dependence on gas), but lets a large US nuclear contingent stay in Germany, thus painting a large bullseye on the country in case a conflict goes hot.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:57:09 PM

Yeah, great point Nemo. The more dependent on gas they are the more vulnerable if the supply gets disrupted. And much of that supply arrives through rather volatile territory.

But that´s how it is with vassal states under foreign occupation. They don´t really have independent policy. They obey orders from the master.

Maybe those who without question lap up western propaganda should bear in mind that Soviet/Russian forces left Germany 20 years ago or so, as for the U.S. ones well who knows, maybe this century certainly not any time soon.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:03:51 PM

Yeah, great point Nemo. The more dependent on gas they are the more vulnerable if the supply gets disrupted. And much of that supply arrives through rather volatile territory.

Merkel is very determined to keep the Russian gas flowing. LNG from the American vassal state of Qatar is extremely expensive, and the supplies are not reliable as well. That is why Germany is allowing the construction of the second phase of the Nord Stream. However, once the pipeline is completed, Ukraine will lose its man source of income (gas transit fees).
galdur

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:20:12 PM

Merkel is very determined to keep the Russian gas flowing. LNG from the American vassal state of Qatar is extremely expensive, and the supplies are not reliable as well. That is why Germany is allowing the construction of the second phase of the Nord Stream. However, once the pipeline is completed, Ukraine will lose its man source of income (gas transit fees).

The Germans aren´t interested in any stinking wars least of all with the Russians. And the feeling is mutual from the other side. They´re interested in commerce and cooperation these days. Maybe if Uncle Sam had lost 20 million people in World War 2 Americans would have had a less casual attitude since then as endless wars and destruction is concerned.

If I go back say 8-10 years I seem to have been thinking at the time that Russia might end up in the European Union eventually the relations with the Germans were so great. Now, that could be a beautiful unit. And rather massive  Grin

Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 08:10:13 PM

Update on the "blockade". Ukrainian SBU arrested Russian journalist from NTV channel Ekaterina Voronina, and after questioning and forcing her to sign a paper that she does not have any complaints to them released her. Unbeknownst to her, they erased all materials for a report she did about the blockade, where she interviewed farmers and truck drivers stranded on the Ukrainian side, trying to get their produce to Crimea. Freedom of Speech and the European values as Ukrainians see them...

http://ria.ru/world/20150925/1282234088.html

Galdur, the one of the main objectives in creation of the trouble in Europe was to drive a wedge between Russia and Germany, stopping their growing economical cooperation. It does not seem to have worked entirely as planned, but it did set back Europe a decade or so in development.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 08:47:15 PM

dear Nemo1024,

thank you for your updates, I always find them very great, concise, straight to the point, no word too much, and factual...

Now just a few word about Europe. Europe is a Gulag.

why? no Us constitution, no bill of rights.

so like would the famous cooky girl said: FUCK THE EU (personally I would say, if it doesn't apply the us constitution and the bills of rights and does ban plants, it's nukeable, or what ever the space trade federation decide to be appropriate to punish such unlifeiness).

dasvidaniya
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 05:59:31 PM

If I go back say 8-10 years I seem to have been thinking at the time that Russia might end up in the European Union eventually the relations with the Germans were so great. Now, that could be a beautiful unit. And rather massive  Grin

10 years ago, the Europe was much more pro-Russian. Most of the presidents and the prime ministers of various European Union member nations (including Jacques Chirac of France, Gerhard Schröder of Germany, Silvio Berlusconi of Italy, and to some extent Tony Blair of the United Kingdom) had warm relations with Russia and its president. 
Nemo1024
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2015, 06:45:50 PM

dear Nemo1024,

thank you for your updates, I always find them very great, concise, straight to the point, no word too much, and factual...

Now just a few word about Europe. Europe is a Gulag.

why? no Us constitution, no bill of rights.

so like would the famous cooky girl said: FUCK THE EU (personally I would say, if it doesn't apply the us constitution and the bills of rights and does ban plants, it's nukeable, or what ever the space trade federation decide to be appropriate to punish such unlifeiness).

dasvidaniya

Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions a the post at the top of this page and replied in a somewhat sharp way. It's not always easy to read newcomers' intentions and there are many, whose objective is just to have a go at Russia, truth be damned.

Europe would be quite a fine place if not for the run-away bureaucracy (in a way, the current state in EU is similar to what lead to USSR's demise). A word about US' Constitution. It's great in theory. Alas, it is not practised (or observed) in everyday life. And you are right about noting "what ever the space trade federation decide". I have a feeling, which is reinforced with every passing month, that what George Lucas told in the Star Wars saga is turning out to be prophetic...

galdur

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 08:22:46 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2015, 08:35:23 PM by galdur

10 years ago, the Europe was much more pro-Russian. Most of the presidents and the prime ministers of various European Union member nations (including Jacques Chirac of France, Gerhard Schröder of Germany, Silvio Berlusconi of Italy, and to some extent Tony Blair of the United Kingdom) had warm relations with Russia and its president.  

Yes, but I had Germany specifically in mind both because it was (and is) the most powerful force in the EU and because of WW2. After all, the Russians lifted their occupation of Germany only 20 years ago.

Anyway, many things changed for the worse when that second Bush nutjob came into office in the U.S. with even worse mental cases in tow. I can only shudder at what may happen if they somehow manage to scam the third one in.

ThePrinceofTea

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:30:50 AM

Sorry if I misunderstood your intentions a the post at the top of this page and replied in a somewhat sharp way. It's not always easy to read newcomers' intentions and there are many, whose objective is just to have a go at Russia, truth be damned.

Europe would be quite a fine place if not for the run-away bureaucracy (in a way, the current state in EU is similar to what lead to USSR's demise). A word about US' Constitution. It's great in theory. Alas, it is not practised (or observed) in everyday life. And you are right about noting "what ever the space trade federation decide". I have a feeling, which is reinforced with every passing month, that what George Lucas told in the Star Wars saga is turning out to be prophetic...

Just to explain you something bigger, I don't care of who you are. why? because when I flash japanese girlstyle victory signs (V V), I know that I am with the "Angel of War", then I knees down (not because you may be the most powerful muppet of this planet) but because the "Angel of Death" is going in front of me (the first one aim, the second take), then I lie down (Muslimstyle) because I know that God is here, and like they say...)

so in very short, why I know that you are just a game, because how could human beings, aka children of God, with a soul, could ban the most important plant in the story of theirs? How did they made dreams in those cave? fire for what? What did HE eat? The papers from? The Ropes from? you see, they traded their souls for ashes.

Now about the "starwars" remember it's a fake. full of shit. why? they want you to believe in the republic or what ever empire, it's fucking lie, they are just clients of the "real trade federation that goes over galaxies". and you know why? because it's a game. nothing else, you want I don't, yes, no, from me? from him? what ever I am cheaper... you see. bigger than the muppet could imagine.

remember starless. because you will not see trough.

never forget. we play (trade) and die. (better than work and die).

have fun.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:13:47 AM

Yes, but I had Germany specifically in mind both because it was (and is) the most powerful force in the EU and because of WW2. After all, the Russians lifted their occupation of Germany only 20 years ago.

It was wrong to end the occupation of East Germany. And now the eastern portion has merged with the FRG, and the entire country is a colony of the United States. And now with a nutjob (Merkel) in office, it seems to me that the nation is going to collapse completely at any moment. Syrians and other Muslims are flowing in, and in a matter of a few months we will be having a civil war there.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 07:15:24 AM

Grin  Grin  Grin

Inhabitants of the annexed Crimea in connection with blockade of the peninsula are compelled to go to do shopping to Hersonkaya and the Nikolaev areas.

We will remind that the unlimited action began on September 20 on blocking of cargo transport which is lucky goods to the Crimea, initiated by Majlis of the Crimean Tatar people. Initiators of blockade consider that the Ukrainian companies have to to stop trade relations with the Crimea as the territory of the peninsula was occupied by the Russian Federation.

So, according to the 37-summer businessman Yury, his family went behind goods for the seventh day of blockade.

- At us law­medical preparations chitsya. In Russia ordered a month ago. To this time carry, —he speaks.

Yury owns two drugstores, more than 10 years are engaged in business. He explains that on the peninsula trace all who crosses border behind products and complains of local authorities.

- Call in police for questionings. To leave the Crimea without the Ukrainian passport - it is unreal. Wash when receiving Russian didn't take away. I thought to burn, but it was a pity. I left for memory, - the Crimean tells.

He wrote the announcement to social networks: «At us I renewed the range of drugs. Deliveries from Ukraine».

- I advertized under an assumed name. Once I registered to meet girls, - he tells. - Drugs are enough. Analginum, Corvalol, validol of the Kiev plant, from Kharkov carried blood preparations, hormonal. They are necessary constantly. When blockade began, some days on the Internet read how pass on border. I went twice to look. When crossed border, knees shivered, all sweated. I was afraid that the Ukrainian passport won't be accepted. I thought up a legend that I go to sick mother. Actually, in Ukraine there is only an aunt and that isn't known where she lives, - Yury told.

In Kherson he met couple from the Crimea—those told that for wholesale purchases it is better to go to the Nikolaev area.

- In Hersonshchina in some days after blockade raised the prices of grain, tomato paste, oil, vegetables. Here now there is a lot of ours.Nobody checks cars on border. I got acquainted with people who go several times a week in Ukraine. Bring to order goods. There was an underground market it seems 1990-x, - he notes.

Couple from Sevastopol Igor and Alina told how they go behind products to the Nikolaev area.

- For about timespurchase of goods it isn't enough. The road from The Crimea in Takes away the Nikolaev area 7–8 hours. In the main we carry to a milk, yogurts, children's porridges, mixes. In this time is the order on mackerel, some bags of dry plaster and varnish, - Alina who works in trade speaks. - A problem on the peninsula not only with food. From Ukraine carried a qualitative stone for construction, varnishes, paints, a tree. In some months the problem with clothes will begin. Crimeans got used to qualitative Turkish, and through Russia it don't carry. Brought party of the Belarusian sports suits and Russian dresses and sweaters. But after the first washing they stretch, - she told.
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2015, 09:20:32 AM
Last edit: October 02, 2015, 09:56:37 AM by Vika NSFW

Couple from Sevastopol Igor and Alina told how they go behind products to the Nikolaev area.

- For about timespurchase of goods it isn't enough. The road from The Crimea in Takes away the Nikolaev area 7–8 hours. In the main we carry to a milk, yogurts, children's porridges, mixes.

LOL

https://www.google.com/search?q=%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B8+%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8F&biw=1306&bih=592&espv=2&source=lnms&tbm=isch&tbs=qdr:w&sa=X&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAWoVChMI6o6zorujyAIVwlcaCh062gzG&dpr=1#tbs=qdr:w&tbm=isch&q=%D1%84%D0%BE%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%84%D0%B8%D0%B8+%D0%BC%D0%B0%D0%B3%D0%B0%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B2+%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%81%D1%82%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8F%2C+%D0%BC%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%BE

http://www.sevastopol-catalog.ru/tc-super-i-gipermarkety/

Call there and ask the price of milk or children porriges.

Listen This "Ukrainian" news and censured comments about milk in Sevastopol - http://www.dialog.ua/news/68092_1443362229
If You have problems with reading Russian - there is written - Shops are full of local and Russian mainland UHT Milk.  LOL

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:04:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAC6QH71PkI

A temporary bridge
from Taman on the Russian mainland to Tuzla Island
on the Crimean peninsula was opened in the Kerch Strait,
 Friday, marking a major
first step in connecting Crimea to Russia.

Lol... now Crimea will be connected to the agricultural powerhouse of Russia, Krasnodar Krai. The Crimeans will no longer need to import cheap and low quality agricultural produce from Ukraine. And is the "food blockade" by the Muslims still in place? They can block all the trucks from Ukraine. The Crimeans won't be needing them.  Grin
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 08:32:58 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djpX-Ry0mAI

Drone captures over 1,000-metre bridge to Crimean peninsula
Drone footage shows a temporary bridge from Taman on the Russian mainland to Tuzla Island on the Crimean peninsula opened in the Kerch Strait, Friday, marking a major first step in connecting Crimea to Russia

Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 12:18:03 PM

Now, if the Crimea was part of Russia again, or not? "- Depending on your viewpoint
As for Crimea was initially part of Soviet Union

Until the 1954 illegal transfer of Crimea into the jurisdiction of Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic bu Khrushjov, Crimea was a part of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic, and before the 1917 coup d'etat it was a part of the Russian Empire.

And until 1917, most of what is today known as "Ukraine" was just a county within Russia.

So there is actually no "viewpoint" to speak about.

Apropos the "blockade". The next logical stage has been reached: Right Sector now extorts money from the Ukrainian farmers/truck drivers to let their perishable produce pass through the border to Crimea, Crimea being the main market for the south-Ukrainian farmers.

Truck drivers waiting on the Ukrainian side of the state border are on the verge of starting a revolt:
http://tass.ru/politika/2280093

Please this is always funny to see how Pro Russian want to re-write the history ...

Code:
In 1921 Crimea was established as an autonomous Republic for the Crimean Tatars within the Russian Soviet Federated Socialist republic. However, this did not prevent theTatars from suffering severely during Stalin's purges of the nineteen thirties. Another group to suffer were the Greeks, many of whom lost their farms during collectivisation. Greek schools were closed and Greek literature destroyed, as they were labelled as counter-revolutionary because of their tradition of free enterprise, their links with capitalist Greece, and their independent culture.

The 2nd World War brought the return of German forces, who completely occupied the republic after the fall of Sevastopol in 1942, and held it until the spring of 1944. In 1945 British Prime Minister Winston Churchill, US President Franklin D. Roosevelt and Russian Secretary-General Joseph Stalin chose the Livadia Palace near Yalta as the venue for what became known as the Yalta Conference. The "big three" effectively set the stage for the cold war years which followed, but also began the discussions which led to the formation of the United Nations.

After the end of the war Crimea lost its status as an autonomous republic because of collaboration by significant numbers of Crimean Tatars with the occupying German forces, as a result of the previous mistreatment of Tatars by the Soviet regime. In retribution, in spite of the fact that some 50,000 Tatars had fought on all fronts in the Soviet armed forces, Stalin officially abolished the Crimean Tatars as a nation, and organised the mass deportation of the entire Tatar population - some 220,000 people - to Central Asia, along with 70,000 Crimean Greeks. It was not until 1956, when USSR Premier Nikita Khruschev denounced the Tatar deportation in his speech attacking Stalin's legacy, that there was any official recognition of the terrible wrong done to the Tatar people and others. It took until the fall of the Soviet Union in the 1990s, for Tatar families and members of other deported groups to be allowed to return to Crimea in significant numbers.

Well before ... is was already =>  autonomous Republic for the Crimean Tatars
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2015, 12:24:46 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2015, 12:38:18 PM by Vika NSFW

In 1921 Crimea was established

Well before ...

Wow. and before 1921 there was a Disneyland, true?

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 07:30:15 PM

Wow. and before 1921 there was a Disneyland, true?

For the pro-NATO idiots, the history of Crimea begins only in the 15th century, when the Tatars arrived there and exterminated the local Slavic population. They conveniently tend to forget the history before that, as the Slavs were present in that region from BC 2000 onward. The Tatars are no angels. Apart from eradicating the local Slavic population, they also enslaved millions of Ukrainians and Russians, and sold them to the Turks.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: