Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076342 times)
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 02:38:21 PM

https://emc2.suprnova.cc

The Day 1 EMC2 Pool
Steady and fast Payouts
Heavy Load approved
Straum+VDiff
Fast US and EU Connections
Over 200MH/s in the Pool

Safe against fake shares!

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 02:50:53 PM

we need translations to the other languages.

The translations for Chinese, Simplified and Chinese, Traditional are available.

欢迎各位参考EMC2中文网站:
http://einsteinium.org/cn 健体中文
http://einsteinium.org/tw 繁體中文

Wow, great work!
praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:30:31 PM

We need to hit popular science magasine/newspaper ! It will be skyrocket the price like blackcoin with his news on wallstreetjournal.

Lets start the wheel! hit popular newspapper = skyrocket the price = more found to research = more visibility = more higher price = profit + help science !

Cheesy

This is essentially the virtuous cycle we wish to get started. Our press release is now in the wild, hopefully a few people pick it up.

Einsteinium.org
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 04:33:04 PM

Love how respectful and healthy our community is, compared to most of the other threads here!

Just two things:
- Wordpress nav-bar was viewable again
- I'm missing the informations on the website, how long projects can be submitted or what the general timeframe is for submitting/voting or how long crowdfunding projects must run at least, to be in this timeframe. This would be really helpful for newly attracted people or old hands. Smiley

Hey Bitminton, Its really nice of you to point out the "issues" you encountered. The missing information about nominees will be updated ASAP. Thanks again for pointing this out and helping us work out the small kinks that may be left.

Smiley

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 05:30:32 PM

Just because I feel like were going to have many new eyes on us over the next while I figure I'll post a little update and explain what makes Einsteinium different...

What makes Einsteiunium different from all the other cryptoccurrencies around?

There are already hundreds of different cryptocurrencies and new ones are created almost every day. However, 99% of them have very little impact in the real world. Some of them try to seduce the public by associating their names and their logos to nice pets, valuable metals or refreshing plants, others try to convince the people that they have any chance of becoming an accepted currency in some country, some try to gain the favors of the public by implementing some technical innovation in its algorithms. In the end, however, almost none of them seem to have any impact in the world outside the little community of the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts, even though all of them hope that at some point they will.

Einsteinium, on the other side, is entirely finalized in helping science to thrive by funding scientific programs all over the world, and it has done it from the very first day of its existence.

Don't confuse it with charity – it's much, much more than that! Einsteinium is effectively contributing to the only process which can and will benefit all mankind: the progress of science.
2% of all mined Einsteinium coins will ALWAYS go to the scientific projects voted every month by the Einsteinium community. Einsteinium is the first currency the world has ever witnessed, which has the intrinsic property of funding scientific research by the mere act of coming into existence.
This process will inevitably generate a virtuous circle – more and more scientific organisations, as they're getting funded by the Einsteinum Fondation, they're getting a first hand proof of the effectiveness and true usefulness of the Einsteinium mechanics. This will lead them to begin accepting Einsteinium for donations and they will eventually start themselves to use it for tipping they collaborators.
As a matter of fact, Einsteinium managed to have it's first, concrete, measurable impact in the real world within it's first month of life. The Einsteinium Foundations first ever, official financial donation in the amount of (526314.56 of EMC2) or the value of (approx. $1,000 in USD) has been made on 3/29/14 to Walter Moss, a post-doctoral researcher in the lab of Prof. Joan A. Steitz at Yale University, for his work finding out if viral molecular structures can cause cancer.

This fact alone was able to put the basis for a very promising collaboration with Experiment.com. The first symptoms of a virtuous circle are already in place and clearly visible. More will follow.

As the community will rise, so will EMC2's prices vs other less useful cryptocurrencies– this will increase the funds which the Einsteinum Foundation's will be able to deliver to scientific programs, which in turn will trigger further growth. And so on. Can you imagine yourself taking part in this wonderful, exciting adventure? Jump on board and let's change the world together for the best!

The Einsteinium Team.

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
ottobene

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:37:43 PM

Just because I feel like were going to have many new eyes on us over the next while I figure I'll post a little update and explain what makes Einsteinium different...

There are already hundreds of different cryptocurrencies and new ones are created almost every day. However, 99% of them have very little impact in the real world. Some of them try to seduce the public by associating their names and their logos to nice pets, valuable metals or refreshing plants, others try to convince the people that they have any chance of becoming an accepted currency in some country, some try to gain the favors of the public by implementing some technical innovation in its algorithms. In the end, however, almost none of them seem to have any impact in the world outside the little community of the cryptocurrencies enthusiasts, even though all of them hope that at some point they will.

Einsteinium, on the other side, is entirely finalized in helping science to thrive by funding scientific programs all over the world, and it has done it from the very first day of its existence.

Don't confuse it with charity – it's much, much more than that! Einsteinium is effectively contributing to the only process which can and will benefit all mankind: the progress of science.
2% of all mined Einsteinium coins will ALWAYS go to the scientific projects voted every month by the Einsteinium community. Einsteinium is the first currency the world has ever witnessed, which has the intrinsic property of funding scientific research by the mere act of coming into existence.
This process will inevitably generate a virtuous circle – more and more scientific organisations, as they're getting funded by the Einsteinum Fondation, they're getting a first hand proof of the effectiveness and true usefulness of the Einsteinium mechanics. This will lead them to begin accepting Einsteinium for donations and they will eventually start themselves to use it for tipping they collaborators.
As a matter of fact, Einsteinium managed to have it's first, concrete, measurable impact in the real world within it's first month of life. The Einsteinium Foundations first ever, official financial donation in the amount of (526314.56 of EMC2) or the value of (approx. $1,000 in USD) has been made on 3/29/14 to Walter Moss, a post-doctoral researcher in the lab of Prof. Joan A. Steitz at Yale University, for his work finding out if viral molecular structures can cause cancer.

This fact alone was able to put the basis for a very promising collaboration with Experiment.com. The first symptoms of a virtuous circle are already in place and clearly visible. More will follow.

As the community will rise, so will EMC2's prices vs other less useful cryptocurrencies– this will increase the funds which the Einsteinum Foundation's will be able to deliver to scientific programs, which in turn will trigger further growth. And so on. Can you imagine yourself taking part in this wonderful, exciting adventure? Jump on board and let's change the world together for the best!

The Einsteinium Team.

Very clear explanation. This several paragraphs may convince many people to join to EMC2 community.
I'm confident that in near future there will be create forks of EMC2 Wink
ottobene

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:39:42 PM

with the same idea like EMC2
ottobene

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:55:59 PM

somebody could lend me 20k EMC2 at 450satoshi for 0.9btc? wait my paycheck, but wana buy now Smiley
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:58:22 PM

The Einsteinium Team.

FOR SCIENCE
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:01:41 PM

I want you all to know we are considering a different algorithm internally. My vote is x11 so those that agree with me keep your fingers crossed.

Hi I was wondering if there was any news on this topic.

I Have not checked here over the pasts 10 days or so..

Been busy but still mining this great coin.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
chocobo

Activity: 540

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:16:03 PM

somebody could lend me 20k EMC2 at 450satoshi for 0.9btc? wait my paycheck, but wana buy now Smiley

do you mean 200k? 20k is a mega ripoff for you at .9btc
praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

I want you all to know we are considering a different algorithm internally. My vote is x11 so those that agree with me keep your fingers crossed.

No decision at this time.
There is a critical fix that has to take priority with the KGW. Fix likely coming very soon.

Einsteinium.org
ottobene

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:39:45 PM

KGW give EMC2 ASIC-resistant?
spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 09:45:32 PM

KGW give EMC2 ASIC-resistant?
No they are fixing the KGW bug that allows the time-warp exploit. KGW is already implemented.

spicelord

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:15:50 PM

Anyone watching poloniex? Woah...

BachMann

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:16:57 PM

yea pump happening, lets see where it will be after the dump, possibly new floor above 400
zugvogel21

Activity: 995

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2014, 10:25:48 PM

No decision at this time.
There is a critical fix that has to take priority with the KGW. Fix likely coming very soon.

Great keep up the good work.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:40:09 PM

yea pump happening, lets see where it will be after the dump, possibly new floor above 400

We will see my friend Wink
ottobene

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:43:04 PM

Anyone watching poloniex? Woah...

Already couple of hours))) funny. i view panic buy. Emc2 top of the list! Science beach! Grin
BTCarchitect

Activity: 142
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:50:21 PM

If your a harcore miner, I highly recommend http://ca.p2pool.sk:41876/static/index.html#
Best emc2 pool atm imho.

If someone deserves it...its Einstein.

Science to the moon bitch!
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: