Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:23:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are The Bulls Back?  (Read 3948 times)
Dlux75

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 10:36:48 AM

I think we need to wait more for that mega bull market. But i believe we can live some bull market in 2018 q4 december. Because too many people waiting december bullrun and maybe it can cause some pump i hope.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:17:52 PM

I guess I have to see the big bull like last year. We need to wait for a long time. After all, according to the historical trend of crypto, at least 2-3 years bulls Back must wait after a big bull leaves.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I'm still not sure that the bulls have returned. this is still long, because the Bitcoin proposal is still pending with the SEC. I think the only obstacle to bullish is ETF. but for other coins there is still a chance to make a green market, even though 70% of the price follows the bitcoin pattern.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:33:53 PM

There should sometime be a bush of spark but definitely not a bull , the trend is still strong in bear as we just in some month in it and it will actually takes some years before we finally see bull and that time is unknown but will come.
jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 01:38:29 PM

I'm not sure that bull run is back. Cause still bitcoin price is under $7k. But hopefully bull will be back again within 1 or two month and I believe that it will be biggest bull run of all time.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
As we can see at the moment, the market is still controlled by bears and nobody knows when the market will recover. Nevertheless, I intend to stay on this forum and believe in the future of cryptocurrency

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

I don't think the bull is fully back, the current increase is just a flash increase which not last for long. Though the current sentiment about market is positive but it will take a while before the bull will finally be back.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:59:21 PM

The market seems to be green again. There's a lot momentum around some coins at the moment. EOS, ETH, IOTA, and so many other coins are significantly well. Even King BTC hit $7k and it has stayed above it for the most part of today. Is it same to say the bearish market situation is over and the bulls back in business to dominate the market?
As we can see at the moment, the market is still controlled by bears and nobody knows when the market will recover. Nevertheless, I intend to stay on this forum and believe in the future of cryptocurrency

Definitely like you said the market is still in bear mode also we cannot give a prediction like when the bull will run. We can see in the CMC that the value is still decreasing, if BTC increases then other altcoins too increase if it goes down same with others as well. I strongly believe the price will change very soon.

Am I spamming? Report me!
asder250

Activity: 708
Merit: 103

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

Bitfinex premium is rising this is a good sign that bear market is ending and bull run is comming in the next few days.
Bitfinex premium has increased every time before the bull run come Wink.

YuiAckerman

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:13:42 PM

If the bulls are back this would be great for us because it has a sign that this will be the starting to save ETH and other altcoins that would be profitable this year. But my concern is those whales Im sick of them controlling some tokens in the market.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:28:48 PM

im a bit of tired waiting the really bull market. because so many fuds and negative news that has a bad impact with digital currencies. so, im joining the groups of pumping of any interesting projects out-there and has a potential when it comes planning in the future. the bull is coming maybe year end or next year.
Dinosaurhaus

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:55:29 PM

I assume that they will definitely return, but it is not known when. After all, you need a large supply of money and steel eggs.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:00:07 PM

Oh yes, today a new race begins, which will be very, very hot today, it is very well felt on new forecasts from many respected traders, and if you pay attention to the market, you can see the pattern of cyclicality.
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

The recent pump happened because of the FUD spread by one tweet that Kucoin is shutting down USDT. People thought that following this many big exchanges will do the same and hence, most of them started buying BTC which pumped its price. It was all a FUD. Kucoin clearly stated that they are just shutting down the withdrawal and deposits of tether for sometime.

FUD do create such pumps. It was short lived but yes, the price is still better than before. In some way this FUD did help. But there is not a single sign of bull market according to the TA.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Until now no sign of bull market as we are still waiting for any good news that will ignite a bull market. I think this trend will continue until the end of this year.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

Many believe that this is not real growth. That Bitcoin will soon fall below 6000, but I believe that Bitcoin will no longer fall. I expect that in two months Bitcoin will be able to reach 10,000.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

I think not yet! its almost half of Oct. so we better wait till first week of Nov. if the market movement shows positive signs it will.But as we see Bitcoin still strong at $6500+ level and reaching $7000 but it return drastically while altcoins are show some positive gains but its not enough to cover the lose of entire altcoin market in the previous months so Bull is not yet back! as i see it but i'm not and expert i'm basing my insight on avalable data on the market.
Matcuda

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:44:49 PM

It is still too early to think that the bull has returned to the market, while there is only some trembling, or rather-fluctuations and they are insignificant. In my opinion, growth will begin only in 2019, and perhaps only by the end of it.

anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 03:46:47 PM

Often, we see an uptrend at the end of the year. I hope this year will not be different, especially after seeing Bitcoin surpass $ 7000 a day ago. But it will only be a slight recovery.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
zininaks

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 03:48:24 PM

Joey Krug, chief investment officer of Pantera Capital, made his assumption during an interview with Bloomberg, noting that major players in the financial industry, such as Fidelity Investments and Intercontinental Exchange (ICE), are entering the cryptocurrency space, causing a surge of speculative investments. In his opinion, the market is currently waiting for a specific catalyst to start a bullish rally.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: