Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Just got a little extra money and want to invest in crypto, should I?  (Read 4513 times)
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:42:03 AM

Only a little money, don't think about investing in the crypto market. Because only rich people play games created by themselves. Those who have little capital and are lucky enough to wait for the right time to burst.

Correct, with little money, you're better off doing smaller things such as buying and selling things on the Internet or simply opening up a small business in your area. Buying bitcoin and holding it for profit is too risky and someone who has little money sure doesn't afford to lose such money. There really isn't much you can do with little money when it comes to business but do something active about it like selling food at your workplace or at home. And honestly it's much better than buying bitcoin and then holding it because investing in the crypto world doesn't guarantee money and you can be waiting for years only to yield small profit from it. At least buying and selling something will give you profits right away and losing money from it is very unlikely.

Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:47:44 AM

if I think it should be bro. because by investing in bitcoin our money will increase if we have experience and can take advantage of the crypto market situation. like taking advantage of crypto market conditions whose prices always go down to buy

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
tulezua

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 09:57:22 AM

If you really want to buy and sell Bitcoin, you have to choose a particular exchange that will have its own average price. So, the bitcoin price fluctuates in the moment, depending on who you talk to.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:15:03 AM

If you really want to buy and sell Bitcoin, you have to choose a particular exchange that will have its own average price. So, the bitcoin price fluctuates in the moment, depending on who you talk to.
I suggest to invest in BTC or ETH because it can give you good profit. But make sure you prepare what ever happen to your investment, and you should know the risk of investing. But its depend what you perspective about the coin, its better to make a research and found a good one before you invest to it. Also dont put all your money its better to divide it so there's only a lower risk you might get.
Winto

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 10:50:48 AM

Diversify your portfolio bro, also dont rush to buy immediately. Make sure you got some from top 10 like ltc and eth

Winto.io | Private Sale at $0.01
Global Charity Related Project
Transparent & Accountable Team
Allura74

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:22:23 AM

I suggest to invest in BTC or ETH because it can give you good profit. But make sure you prepare what ever happen to your investment, and you should know the risk of investing. But its depend what you perspective about the coin, its better to make a research and found a good one before you invest to it. Also dont put all your money its better to divide it so there's only a lower risk you might get.
In this bearest market situation our little money can buy more coin because it has low value and I think now is the time to buy while all is affordable if we aim profit on coming December but be sure to understand crypto currency because if you only have little patience then surely you'll lose on this psychological battle.

burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:26:07 AM

Yes i think you should come into cryptocurrency world right now. If you win or loose you have to know about the blockchain system. It would be very good for your future life. The crypto money will rule in near future never forget this. But i would recommend you to invest not too much money in your first time. You have to spread your risks..
zheniasom

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:37:12 AM

You can make it simple budz,if thats your extra money then its ok if you would take a risk investing to any coin you want right?So better buy bitcoin even just a small part and when time comes theres another extra money then add that to your bitcoin investments,actually this is what i did when i was starting here in crypto but bnow im proud to say that i have gain more than what i had expected because of a little nby little investing Wink
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1344

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:17:57 PM

Crypto prices are down, and this is an opportunity to buy crypto or bitcoin. You can buy according to the finance you have and then be patient waiting for price increases, because the price will definitely go up again in the near future, I think towards the end of 2018, crypto prices will rise again.

Being down does not always mean good . what if cryptos are down because that is their sign of extinction ? There are down because they are now close to the bubble prophecy ?  we should also have a curiosity before we act because youll never know what will really happend on the future .

@op that depends on you , if you feel good about crypto then go ahead but if you are doubting then much better if you keep that money of yours in your own pocket .
The price is a great tool to know what people are willing to pay for each coin but it is not a great tool to know whether something is good or not, the technology, the developers and the community behind bitcoin were as good as when bitcoin was worth 20000 than when it was worth 6000, nothing changed except the demand, so the price cannot really tell you if the experiment of cryptocurrencies is ending.
Sama517

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 09:40:25 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC
one you can buy low and make a good profit when it burst?

You clearly have nothing to worry about. I encourage you to just go ahead and invest the money in cryptocurrency for a large profit you will get later which may even by more than 5 times your investment.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 10:12:31 PM

As I always say you can make it in crypto when you want to take a bold step and earn much. The little advise that I will give you is to make sure you invest the amount you can choose to loose and not all your money.
solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:22:50 PM

Hi I just got some extra money and I'm looking to invest, I want to invest in BTC but the price is too high for me,  what do you think will be the next BTC

You don't need too much questions about this. There are so many promising coins you can try such as OAX, Ripple and even Waves. I am sure they will all give you good profit.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:43:48 PM

I will advise that you term this extra cash as a longterm investment. It is an investment you commit to and not to be touched for a long time. A quick expo why you can invest in the cryptocurrency now is that approach & publicity has somewhat reduced and waiting for a real pump.
Dvibes

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:48:58 PM

One trick I just find out and I thinl might work is that go on a big exchange and find a coin that is soon to be listed...look at the project and do your evaluation. Invest in the ones you trust; you can buy from small exchanges they have already being listed.

Pretty evaluate this method, might work for you. But as always its not a financial advice
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

You can still invest in BTC, you don't have to buy the whole one. Also I suggest investing in altcoins like Ripple, TRON, and ETH of course.

jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:33:34 AM

Better doing your own research first before buying a coin or token. Many good coin in market have undervalue market cap and i think its good opportunity to collect and make profits in near future. RavenCoin is good coin and i think its very potential in the future
CoinsGazer

Activity: 104

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:14:31 AM

Make a profit, invest in moderation. Evaluate your financial situation, and invest moderately without affecting your normal life. Imagine if you woke up one morning and found that your investment situation was a mess, the losses make you unable to pay the bill for the next month? If so, then you have invested too much. There is no doubt that investment failure will always hurt, but if you invest properly, even if the worst happens, it will not be a devastating blow to you.
rommelo24
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:45:11 AM

Make sure to have a better knowledge in what you do especially in investments. Do the extra miles in dealing with and the decisions made in order to  gain profits.
AnnaLim

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:53:12 AM

If you want to join crypto world, i think now is the best time But you should prepare enough knowledge before joining
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

Yes i think you should come into cryptocurrency world right now. If you win or loose you have to know about the blockchain system. It would be very good for your future life. The crypto money will rule in near future never forget this. But i would recommend you to invest not too much money in your first time. You have to spread your risks..

This is a very good time for investments. The crypts are rather cheap (in comparison with the previous year), and you can make good money if you invest in altcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: