May 03, 2024, 08:12:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
pukul rata

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:43:46 AM

not just eth, maybe all the coins in the market will experience price increases along with the recovery of coin prices will also rise, now the market conditions, especially eth are undergoing a very drastic decline, let's see whether some people predict the recovery of the market will occur later this year

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:48:26 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.

Yes definitely ETH will bounce back for sure in the market with its full value or maybe greater than that as it has been the most prestigious altcoin since its introduction because of its continuous constant value and trading support by investors in ETH . So we can definitely say that ETH will rise again in maybe coming 2-3 months for sure .
Olajide Olaoluwa

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:49:18 AM

I believe that the price of ethereum will rise again. We just need a little more patience for it to bounce back. It has gone down before it rose again. So no need to panic I believe it will rise again.
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:13:22 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
I think it will bounce because there is a FUD going on in Ethereum. Remember that every time there is a FUD there will be a pump after they collect all the coins of those who dump it. Whales are smart and they do it every now and then. 
JaoBadjap

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:16:02 AM

it will bounce back. but not this time.
not this year, it would resist for a moment on this year but not that big one.
i guess it would be next year. and it will get hyped or get in to a more sustain value.
lets just hope, in the end of the day there is nothing we could do
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:19:10 AM

yes of course ethereum will return to its market. now the situation is indeed bad for ethereum, not even ethereum, all crypto are in a downturn now and we know that. we can now only wait for the crypto market to improve and later ethereum and altcoin will definitely return to their original prices even better, I have that belief.
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:27:59 AM

Many people think that Ethereum will rebound? I think you are all ignorant. The truth is more cruel than you think. I think Ethereum has lost its future.
nobody can guess the future correctly, the collapse of eth is not a reason that eth has no future. remember that there are many erc20 tokens that have great products, are used by everyone and all are on the eth platform.
ryker6688

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 10:29:33 AM

It will definitely come back, there are many ico, all funds are broken using eth. It's very popular, buy eth when it's cheap.

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Deepcleen

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:30:59 AM

Of course there will be growth, it is not very long to wait, until about the New year. then the market will go up.

It might have to wait for a few more months. But we are patient.
CrimBit

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:33:35 AM

Do not be fooled by the current decline, sometimes what you see in the crypto market is not the real situation. we all know that the price of Ethereum is based on market demand, the higher the demand the price will rise, but if more supply the price will go down. this is what is utilized by large capital investors to manipulate prices, because they hold a large supply of Etheurem coins. I am personally surprised by the current decline. and I still believe this coin will rise again. but a matter of time I can't comment because everything takes time.
elosi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:14 AM

Yeah sure ethereum will bounce back once ICO investing starts to boom once again, as we known eth is mostly use in ICO investing, but currently due to bear market, not all the project are having their ICO's now, most of them have postponed their ICO and people are no longer investing in ICO that much.   
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Many people think that Ethereum will rebound? I think you are all ignorant. The truth is more cruel than you think. I think Ethereum has lost its future.

Just because the price is falling now does not mean it's the end of eth. Each market goes through bigger or smaller crises. For now, the entire market is weak and most currencies are falling. The claim that eth has lost its future is an unfounded and unsupported statement.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:09:16 AM

yes , they will have the chance to bounce back again . Ethereum is the strong coin in the cryptocurrency market , if you have money, you should invest more into it because it will soon recover.
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:17:10 AM

I am currently holding Ethereum. I am saddened to see his price drop, but I know that the encryption market is up and down. I believe that Ethereum will definitely rebound because there are a lot of projects in Ethereum. Based on what I need to do now is to wait patiently.
kyle999

Activity: 475

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

I think it's a long time to wait  to increase the price of ETH so far you will be surprised at its current price because of its huge down price.
Albert211994

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:33:14 PM

Nope, not this year. As buterin says, the explosive growth of crypto has ended. I believe that he is right. If there will be growth in the price of eth, it will be painfully slow.
KobbyC

Activity: 361

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:35 PM

ETH is below $180 now, and I believe is the perfect time to gather more. I strongly believe and I voted it will rise. But this year, it might be unlikely. Even if it is able to rise this year it won't hit $1000. But I am perfectly sure early next year, it will climb to the top.
diamondroyal

Activity: 53

Repme.io

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:45:54 PM

Yes it will bounce back very soon.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
cryptodrumz

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:28:08 PM

The dip of Ethereum is getting me scared. I can't sat much for now. I hope it bounce back to at least $450. It's current price is nothing to be happy about as an investor of Ethereum.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:29 PM

I think for ETH this year it will not return as in 2017 where the price of ETH reached more than 1000 $, but to reach 400 $ -500 $ it is still possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: