May 21, 2024, 10:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Yes or No
Yes
No
Maybe

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think ETH will be bounce back?  (Read 82811 times)
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2019, 10:32:31 AM

I'm not sure if ETH will reach its ATH price anytime soon since ICOs were the main reason for it's ATH price. Doesn't Tron do everything that Ethereum can do, and do it faster and cheaper?

aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:13:12 AM

Hello. Do you think they have chance to bounce back again ETH this year or not? Poll and thoughts now.
We are seeing a small recovery in the price of ethereum but it is too early to tell if the recovery will be able to be sustained, because after a few days of positive growth now we are seeing that the price is not moving up and instead is moving down, it seems that is too early for the recovery to happen and if that is the case then that will mean that the price of ethereum is not going to recover by the end of this year but it will probably do it during the next year.

of course yes.

this month there will be 2 forks. after these forks ethereum will come to 300 dollars in my opinion until end of month
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:28:06 PM

Ethereum has taken the top 2 position again meaning that theres some growth happening on this altcoin as the market turns green again now

But dont make this a cause for celebration as theres alot of changes happening in terms of prices in market for the past 2018 so better be careful if you want to invest since its starting to recover,this is a warning for all of aspiring ethereum investors
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:23:16 PM

I am sure that this year eth will have a higher price than now. Of course eth needs time to reach the highest price and must be supported by big news and market conditions.
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:38:14 PM

I am sure that this year eth will have a higher price than now. Of course eth needs time to reach the highest price and must be supported by big news and market conditions.
Why are you so sure about that? Is there any good news in the future about ETH except their hardfork?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

EastSound

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:37:26 PM

eth will bounce back and will grow stronger in the years to come, eth is not dead, more and more new alts will continue to use their platform and will give boost to its price.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 05:42:54 PM

Eth has strong team and community, don't be afraid nothing happens to ethereum, you are seeing when btc rise, after it eth is rising like a star:) I'm holding my eth and will sell from 2000-2500 dollar.

komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:41:51 PM

Eth has strong team and community, don't be afraid nothing happens to ethereum, you are seeing when btc rise, after it eth is rising like a star:) I'm holding my eth and will sell from 2000-2500 dollar.
It is likely that the ethereal can reach such a level that the price can be even more than $ 2,000 and $ 3,000. But this takes quite a long time for ethereum to develop so strongly. But if we take into account the fact that cryptocurrency is the only source of income for many users, then ethereum has to be sold to one degree or another.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:53:11 PM

At the moment, the price of Ether is rapidly going up. I think this is due to future network updates.

whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:12:48 PM

At the moment, the price of Ether is rapidly going up. I think this is due to future network updates.
As an example, 2016 can be cited, when the announcement of hardfork always gave a positive increase in the price of a coin. Perhaps exactly the same thing is happening today.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:32:20 PM

As an example, 2016 can be cited, when the announcement of hardfork always gave a positive increase in the price of a coin. Perhaps exactly the same thing is happening today.
Indeed, we can notice this one from the last year hardfork that the price of the coin is rising maybe because it is being hype or what but people wants to get more coins to enjoy another coin. But this hardfork is quiet different I think because you will not receive another coin, this is more on the upgrade of the network that most of the hodlers want to see in this giant coin, ETH can still make a new ATH this year.
Krabat

Activity: 546
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 12:05:14 AM

Now, the growth dynamics of the ethereum is pretty impressive, but perhaps this is caused only by the fact that a hard fork is coming, and many people are inclined to think that when a hard fork occurs, the price of the ethereum can be lowered after this.
VasyaPupkin

Activity: 322

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:44:40 AM

Yes, you're the most optimistic investor) I'm certainly not going to wait for these prices, but also believe that Ethereum will show their strength and too long for this no need to wait

r_uyab

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:57:05 AM

I also hope that this year all altcoins will also return, especially in ethereum, because I think the development of ethereum prices is now slowly increasing again with good prices every day.
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 03:21:23 AM

Already the price of ETH is bouncing back but it is not the right time to buy because as many people are saying bitcoin will fall again. But when the bull run starts automatically the price of ETH will cross more than 1000$ and it will take more than 1 or 2 years and it completely dependent upon the market situation.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 04:29:55 AM

Already the price of ETH is bouncing back but it is not the right time to buy because as many people are saying bitcoin will fall again. But when the bull run starts automatically the price of ETH will cross more than 1000$ and it will take more than 1 or 2 years and it completely dependent upon the market situation.
I do not know who says so, I still see mostly positive messages, people expect that the price is not bad to grow after the update of Ethereum, to which there is not much left
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 05:27:01 AM

I also hope that this year all altcoins will also return, especially in ethereum, because I think the development of ethereum prices is now slowly increasing again with good prices every day.

All hope so, if the market year is red again, we can be sure that crypto has no hope in the future, maybe in 2020 we can buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10, the best thing we can do is give negative news about crypto and of course fight many scam projects.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

SabrinaBianka

Activity: 633
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:48:32 AM

All hope so, if the market year is red again, we can be sure that crypto has no hope in the future, maybe in 2020 we can buy bitcoin at a price of $ 10, the best thing we can do is give negative news about crypto and of course fight many scam projects.
You're right, Scammers can Affect all cryptos because investors will back out and never invest on cryptocurrency or some trusted ICO, Because now they have afraid to lose their money easily and that is a sad story of cryptocurrency. Scammer always taking advantages so be careful.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 06:54:05 AM

You're right, Scammers can Affect all cryptos because investors will back out and never invest on cryptocurrency or some trusted ICO, Because now they have afraid to lose their money easily and that is a sad story of cryptocurrency. Scammer always taking advantages so be careful.

This is not new to any trading market, if you take in equity market, their are also so many scam company issues are coming but still the market is moving on until their are good company results. So same will be with crypto market, their are many scam ICO but you are ignoring the good ones which are moving up and are working fully towards their projects. In each field their are good and bad ones, for that that field wont die.

I know that crypto market will be back on boom and you all same person will be back joining it but sad is that as usual you all will buy back in high and then start crying. 
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

Indeed, we can notice this one from the last year hardfork that the price of the coin is rising maybe because it is being hype or what but people wants to get more coins to enjoy another coin. But this hardfork is quiet different I think because you will not receive another coin, this is more on the upgrade of the network that most of the hodlers want to see in this giant coin, ETH can still make a new ATH this year.
I hope that happens, the price has bounced up to $150, either the effect of the beginning of the year or the hardfork issue that will occur this year, and I also think that maybe this year ETH will have a new ATH if conditions continue to be positive like this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: