Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:46:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sad Story With Ethereum!  (Read 4806 times)
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 03:41:28 AM

not too surprised, I experienced an etherum price of $ 100 and then went up to $ 1000, and now it falls back to $ 120. so I think the market will continue to move and next year it will definitely rise again I'm sure of that.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
retnocintaku

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 03:50:37 AM

Such ups and downs are natural, not only ethereum but other coin-coins are also like that and we should not panic too much about this, if the time is bound to rise, because all we can do is wait and be patient

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I understand you , a lot of people are like you . I think in the future  the price of market will recover , don't worry about that ! man . We have to be strong to face it . 

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:10:46 AM

I also often experience the same thing when the market is bull down, even I don't often sell asset losses because the needs are always increasing, but for now it's a bit strange to do a long-term hold, it's better to hold short term, because the market situation is very suitable for short-term trading, selling and buying coins that are down, good luck for you man.
Well i think we are all maybe frustrated with the sudden down of the ethereum price, specially to those who bought it in a high price and now it is down almost 95% of its price that was really frustrating. But in crypto we already know about it anything in crypto may change and there is no assurance at all if it will rise we can earn and if it will down we can loss, that was a normal thing so then if we hold it when it is in dip maybe we cannot loss, so then I believe that everything is depend on our patience to hold.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:11:19 AM

I have joined in this form in November 2017! Before that, I did not know about Ethereum but I had a group for buy - Sell bitcoin! When my elder brother told about Ethereum and he ordered me to keep an eye on coinmarketcap always! That time Ethereum price was 330 USD and after few days, it went to 290 USD and the ln the bull market was started! But after almost one year, I have to see Ethereum price at 170 USD! I am feeling too much bad. What about you guys?
I understand you , a lot of people are like you . I think in the future  the price of market will recover , don't worry about that ! man . We have to be strong to face it . 
much people face it and you are not alone.and not only ethereum almost all cryptocurrency price down alot and reach 10% only from origin value.offcourse its harmed us alot.
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

Experiencing losses is indeed very disappointing and I think many people experience it. And to restore our profits, we must now invest because the price of coins is very low. We hope that 2017 will be repeated again and all coins can rise to the top.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:21:42 AM

Experiencing losses is indeed very disappointing and I think many people experience it. And to restore our profits, we must now invest because the price of coins is very low. We hope that 2017 will be repeated again and all coins can rise to the top.
That is the importance of analysis. If we have seen signs of falling prices, we can anticipate it. Price declines not only occur in ethereum, but also most altcoins, although I am not a holder but I can feel that difficulty.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 04:45:05 AM

We have the same feeling about this coin and I thought that investing in etheruem after the bull run would give us a chance now to gain good profits. But as the day have passed, the price continues to decreased which is not a good indication to reach our goals in here.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 04:58:18 AM

Don't be sad about failures because thats where you gain experience and you can use that experience to make failures become success. There is always ups and downs and you cannot win always so expect the unexpected since crypto market is very unpredictable and has high volatility. Just hodl what you bought and wait for the bull run.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:28:02 AM

If you bought at $330 range then it is not that sad as compared to those that bought at $1300, there are talk like this on the forum but everything being said and done, no risk no reward, it s not just Ethereum almost all the Altcoins including BTC suffered this massive drop. NEO that was being positioned as Ethereum main rival this worse than this.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:33:59 AM

Ethereum has been up and down all over the place since $370, I have bought it at various times I think the highest I paid was $800 per ETH and the lowest I have paid is $108 per ETH. As most of them were converted into funds for ICO it doesn't matter too much to me about the current value of ETH but I expect it to make a strong recovery during the next bull phase. You should use these cheap times to reduce your cost average.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:37:59 AM

You didn't say you bought Ethereum or didn't buy at 2017, what's your sad story? Ethereum doesn't fall by itself, when all coins are falling, Ethereum can't against the market, you can't blame Ethereum when you hold it,because if you do that, you still blame Bitcoin or Litecoin when you hold them.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:41:52 AM

That ethereum went down to less than 200 dollars doesn't mean it is not a good project anymore, most time prices go down and go up again, during the downs are the opporunity for anyone to buy more coin and wait for uptrend moment.

It is that time where buying is more beneficial so that even if you hold at high rates still can make it average with the present value and reduce your cost of the coin. And slowly when the markets recovers you would end up making profits easily and also make good money.
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:42:33 AM

it is sad story but it can be good too in future as market can change any time. so keep your eyes and buy at good time at minimum price than you will be posting about my happy story with Ethereum  Wink Smiley
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:48:36 AM

this is not a big problem for people who dare to invest. this is part of the risk of a trader, if you have courage about it. then when the price of 170 $ will buy more etherum. this is what is called fluctuation. you do not be afraid, you should hold your etherum up until when you are back on your side.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:32:26 AM

Indeed it is not fun, we must be prepared for any risks related to crypto, whatever we must be able to react wisely, and remain confident and positive that all crypto currencies will rise to their normal prices and will run smoothly again
Allen_Crowdcreate

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:34:11 AM

Investing into something has its risks, and this is one of them. Have faith brother
Mytoken

Activity: 392

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

My experience is not good. When I came to the cryptocurrency market, all encryption was very cheap, so I chose to buy and save them. Even if the bull market came, I didn't sell it, but now their prices are back to the price I bought, even lower, I am an ignorant and stupid holder!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Raggie

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

ethereum prices continue to fall at this time, don't be sad, all you need to do now is don't sell it because the market is very bad. you better keep holding it, and wait for the ethereum price high again and sell it
jardine

Activity: 679
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:02:05 AM

For me, Ethereum for 80-100$ is absolutely perfect; i highly doubt that Eth will go much lower.

But, if everything what Vitalik promise in Ethereum 2.0 will happen and will work as it should - i expect price go to the very good level from now.

BITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK ●  DISCORD
  SEDO POW TOKEN    DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM BASED  ON BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: