Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is regulation good or bad?  (Read 30804 times)
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2019, 04:09:36 PM

Regulation is good for safety our fund but it would be pressure on crypto. I think the price could be maintained by the regulation authorizer. I could be wrong, just I said my thinking.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

I say regulation will, in the end, be a good thing for crypto..

As long as the government governs, we should really abide by its laws and regulations. Not compliance from that laws makes us illegal. Let us just look at the brighter side. When we are considered legal, we will know our limitations and we can do freely without violating any law. That will surely make Cryptocurrency well known and well used all over the world.
I think there will be more brigter sides if regulations are made. maybe negative things are limitations and an open identity only ?
but regulation will open up many positive things, such as mass adoption, prices going up, many merchants that accept bitcoin, and many more..
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:34:37 PM

Regulation is good for safety our fund but it would be pressure on crypto. I think the price could be maintained by the regulation authorizer. I could be wrong, just I said my thinking.
I agree with you. but a regulation will be very good when it is positive, and not pressing. maybe a regulation will allow narrowing of scammers, and make prices more stable. this can be said to be the beginning of a good enough support from the government.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:37:39 PM

In cryptocurrency, I am attracted to the fact that only I myself am responsible for my assets and only I have access to them. The regulation will introduce an intermediary between me and my assets, and this already shifts the responsibility from me to external factors, which can lead to losses.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 04:38:44 PM

I agree with you. but a regulation will be very good when it is positive, and not pressing. maybe a regulation will allow narrowing of scammers, and make prices more stable. this can be said to be the beginning of a good enough support from the government.
I think to make scammers can be reduced will be much supported but it would be difficult if made to stabilize prices in the market might not be possible for that because the nature of crypto is without 3rd person
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 05:42:05 PM

I already think this is not a bad idea. Scammers have become impudent. Regulated projects will improve the cryptocurrency world. I think it's time to end the scams. Cheesy
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:28:08 PM

I already think this is not a bad idea. Scammers have become impudent. Regulated projects will improve the cryptocurrency world. I think it's time to end the scams. Cheesy
I fully support your opinion, and of course I understand that everyone was striving for decentralization of cryptocurrency and for Independence, but we see probably fascinations with fraud and abuse. If there is such an opportunity, then definitely need to correct this situation with the help of control.
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:33:03 PM

I do not think that the regulation of cryptocurrency can be beneficial to this industry. But I think we will have to put up with regulation in the future.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
ucok456

Activity: 145

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:46:53 PM

Yes, I also agree with you. Crypto will be very good if it has clear regulations. Everyone will begin to pay attention and have an interest in cryptocurrency. So crypto will have a very bright future. I hope the regulation will be available soon in crypto.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:51:03 PM

I think the idea behind regulations is a good idea that will benefit cryptocurrency investors, it will reduce the level of scam project , and it will help to restore the reputation of cryptocurrency.
baobao2000

Activity: 462
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:58:08 PM

There are more security issue with crypto at moment, I think regulation will improve the security, if government involve with crypto, we would have new law to protect people’s fund, in this way it could encourage more people invest crypto.
Ccexicocartel

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:02:11 PM

I  think it will be good for crypto because it will at least bring some security to investors and holders. And since security will be higher, more investor might be tempted to participate in crypto investments.

that's a good point of view for sure. I just want to know if we can ever have a society where trust isn't a transaction
Lind

Activity: 327
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:03:43 PM

It depends on the situation and how they carry it out. Like they try to force a chaotic,unfitting regulation, while they forget its crypto and different from other assets. That would been bad and a big mess.  Roll Eyes
Cryptmuster
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1216

Glory To Ukraine! Glory to the heroes!

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:10:59 PM

This is very good, because the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and will attract even more investors, which will lead to market growth. Perhaps there will not be strong jumps in prices for individual coins or altcoins, but there will be stability and everything will be more reliable.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 07:35:27 PM

This is very good, because the cryptocurrency market will become more stable and will attract even more investors, which will lead to market growth. Perhaps there will not be strong jumps in prices for individual coins or altcoins, but there will be stability and everything will be more reliable.
In any case, each user of the cryptocurrency and cryptocurrency market depends on investors. Because it is investors who fill the cryptocurrency market with their own funds, which make it possible to support the healthy development of cryptocurrency and all projects. By But in order for them to feel comfortable and safe, it is control over his companies that will bring good results.
Felipeo

Activity: 476
Merit: 262

EOSABC

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:21:40 PM

I think regulation is very must for this crypto currency ecosystem. Cause in last few months we saw many scammed project those who collet money and vanished and they don't give anything at return. And we also have some project which is failed at development stage. So we really need some  regulation to avoid this kind of incidents. I know this system is not allow the idea of regulation but general public will not accept it in mass population. So if we need the general people on our side we need acceptenence from government side and government need regulation in this field.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Azuliand

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:34:18 PM

I think regulation is very must for this crypto currency ecosystem. Cause in last few months we saw many scammed project those who collet money and vanished and they don't give anything at return. And we also have some project which is failed at development stage. So we really need some  regulation to avoid this kind of incidents. I know this system is not allow the idea of regulation but general public will not accept it in mass population. So if we need the general people on our side we need acceptenence from government side and government need regulation in this field.
Well, I think there is no need for a total regulation of the crypto currency , since it will then lose its main plus is complete anonymity , and I think it is very important for those who use the crypto currency, but for the ico I think it can be regulated

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
alarsincoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:37:05 PM

Regulation of cryptocurrency is a very controversial issue. I think that there can be no definite solution. Maybe some coins really need to be regulated.

Cat Coin

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 08:47:07 PM

Regulation is always a limitation. Maybe they will come up with some rules, but now all countries are trying to take, as usual, under the strict control of the crypto Market. They do not want to lose income. Let's see. There should be rules, but not for restrictions, but for direction.

InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:04:23 PM

This concept contradicts one of the main principles of crypto, but this does not mean that ICO should not be controlled.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: