Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:39:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: will humanity stop using cash  (Read 3995 times)
Pechalka

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:44:17 PM

I think yes. It is inevitably. But it will come over time. It would be true for 15-20 years from now.

hardinero007

Activity: 938
Merit: 266

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 05:47:45 PM

i believe people will eventually turn into cryptocurrencies for payments.  blockchain technologies have alot of potential and a lot of institutions and governments are starting to take notice about this on how blockchain technology would be applicable into their line.  there would come a day in which majority of the payments happening around the world would be in cryptocurrency.  but we can't say fiat would be eliminated totally, because there would still be certain part of the world where there is no internet.  remember, no internet =  no crypto.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 05:52:44 PM

Well, if you look carefully at what they want to do, I mean the bankers,and those who drive all this performance,then they definitely want to control everyone,and know about everything and everyone,and if the cash remains, then how do they know who what where and at what price bought!? here's the answer that in the near future cash will completely go away,for this and begins the promotion of blockchain and cryptocurrency, to know everything about everyone!

bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:33:05 PM

I will not say that cash will be stopped completely but maybe it will still be there as a secondary option and the transition will not be easy although we are moving towards that goal but it will take many many years.

kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:47:18 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
i think it will be mixed with credit cards. no idea why it will be so, though. i don's see the reason why the crypto should dissapear, i think its only too natural that new time brings new tools

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:06:04 PM

I think in the future everyone will stop using cash and will switch to crypto. instead crypto will be controlled by the government and there will be no more blockchain excess as an Anonymous currency because all transactions will be monitored by the government.
I am not sure of your opinion if humans do not use cash again in the future. it is very difficult to separate cash from humans because they are already intertwined from time to time and cash is a means of transaction as well as human daily payments. if it wants to happen I think it takes a very long time to convince the government.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

No, I think that all types of money - cash, non-cash money and cryptocurrency will exist simultaneously. The amount of cash will be reduced, but it is unlikely to be able to get rid of them completely.
  No state will ever switch to the use of cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency can not be associated with the economy of a particular state.
Underw00d

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:49:55 PM

There are categories of people who cannot switch to digital money, for example, blind people or old people or other citizens.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:52:35 PM

In the future there may be a cure for blindness or an easy way for them to get connected. There is voice recognition that is improving all the time or a digital assistant that can help with payment matters. Might even be easier for them to pay with digital help than travel to the shops to buy stuff they can get online via crypto

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:57:19 PM

I have a vivid discussion with my friends lately. They say that one day people will forget what cash is and they will start use card only. Then the era of the changed and innovated cryptocurrency world comes, and we will stop using money and switch on crypto coins only. They say it might take twenty or thirty years, maybe longer, but it is a sure thing to happen, they have no doubts about it. I am not so sure... well, people might give up using cash as it is not that convenient, but giving up money as whole? I really really doubt it, it seems so impossible for me. What do you think? Maybe we will start using something brand new, neither cash nor cards? What is the future of the cryptocurrency world, anyway? Will it die in fifty, sixty years or it is going to be a thing that will live forever? Let's dream for a while Smiley
Cash is not going anywhere for another 100 years at least. Most likely, your friends were not in the third world and remote corners of the planet. Let them look on the Internet how people live there.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

That will never happen. You can watch the news, and probably will often hear the countries have dollar reserves, why they reserve dollars when it is not the official money in their country.
robertsu

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 07:59:35 PM

I think that early or late the world will be using digital currencies always. It will be not BTC or ETN. It will be existing currencies in crypto forms. However, cash will not disappear very soon.
sanacaks

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 07:59:43 PM

I am not sure that everything can be decentralized like crypto. Many people have more  trust on centralized system and they loved to be under guarantee  from governments. But I am quite sure that near future crypto will be major money.  

SOVREN  ─────  Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.
Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets
          [  https://sovren.app/  ]
mr3dds

Activity: 173
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 08:22:56 PM

I think the whole world will stop using cash in the future and new things will come. Crypto might be a good one but not as it is right now.
Fritz93

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:27:33 PM

At the moment it is impossible, in the future it may be. But for this it is necessary that all countries of the world recognize cryptocurrency as a means of payment. But then the whole principle of cryptocurrency can be violated - decentralization. Let's see how it will be in the future ..
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

humans always need conventional money to transact, it cannot be replaced because of the uneven economic level
DisBITcus

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

I think while people are not ready to switch completely to cryptocurrency. Virtual currency can not yet fully function. And perform all functions as cash currency. But, I think this is a matter of time. In the future, it is possible that cash will not be so interesting.
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:30:20 PM

humans always need conventional money to transact, it cannot be replaced because of the uneven economic level
I believe that paper money people will use for a long time. Then it will be replaced by virtual money , alternatives to current VISA and MC . And cryptocurrency will always be an alternative way of exchanging money between people.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:44:16 PM

I think nope,people were not going to stop by using cash because that is there always way by paying any transactions or in any kinds of paying.,and as usual it is very comfortable to hold actual money like when we buy in mini stores,or sari sari stores,so there is no possibility that real fiat will be gone ever.

budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:52:58 PM

I think cash isn't easy to disappear, and for decades to come I think cash will still be used. People will choose a sense of security and stability and it is in cash, and for crypto before getting approval from the government it will be very risky to become a currency.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: