Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:26:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29611 times)
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:07:09 AM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

i saw a news before, her wallet been hacked caused didnt log out her email and web-page
yes that is one of the negligence of someone in holding his wallet because he forgot to not issue his e-mail, then there was hacking the wallet. preferably before we get out of our wallets it would be nice to examine and check first whether our data / web wallet is still on the computer before it comes out so hacking doesn't happen to us.
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:05 AM

I know that ERC20 is the wallet that is most vulnerable and often hacked, for that we must be careful in accessing the website and don't click anything in the email before you get an announcement from the bounty that you follow because many hackers disguised themselves as a team then send a link to email or social other media

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
vitek146

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

Only this way you wallet can will hacking:
-You share in someting social media,give in private messeges or fill the google form where say that need write key
-When you open website link hackers can change one or few symbol and you go to fake fishing wallet adress site write you key and they recieve control for you wallet and withdrawal all crypto. Use metamask or see that wallet adress is right to safe you money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  NEXTPAKK  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    
▄▄▄ CRYPTO LAST-MILE PACKAGE DELIVERY ● PRIVATE-SALE ● Apr 16 20 (https://www.nextpakk.com/en)
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:32:48 AM

for me, it still would be very likely to occur. because of this we created through wallets online. and indeed everything in online will young in the search by a hacker with the how. for that reason remain very likely to occur in your wallet hackers.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
paulscathedral

Activity: 1036

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:40:33 AM

If you have a small amount of money on your wallet and you carefully use your own private key - you have nothing to fear. Hackers will not spend a lot of effort to steal your $100. But if you have a lot of money, and they have your IP address or email - you need to think about your own cybersecurity, because now modern technology allows hacking anyone. Very often hackers use your browser to do this.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 10:23:32 AM

Yes, It can possible, nowadays hackers are innovating many new ways to hack your wallets, mainly they send links to you on email, facebook, and other social media accounts to make the approach to your computer, which contains information stolen program in it, when you click it then can your system and wallet easily. So be careful and avoid to click that type link. Moreover, Your wallet is not hacked without your Pvt key, so never share Pvt key to anyone and not put any site without secure connection and good antivirus program. To avoid hacking of your Wallet, hardware and cold wallet are the best options as these are safe from any vulnerable attacks and not use of any type of Pvt keys.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
george_hured

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:26:58 AM

You must understand that security is of course a very serious matter and you need to be very serious about the security of your cryptocurrency assets, I think that you should understand that cryptocurrency is the future
Bitknick

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

Usually, they do not crack wallets, but access a computer in order to get the coveted privat key, through which they already access the wallet of the victim!
Insert_

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:52:13 AM

most likely it happened because of your negligence, somewhere you lit your key, you have to be careful, the surest way is to get a hardware wallet.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

Hackers are very smart. Yes it is possible when someone loose their key or shared their key with others. But we can avoid hacking by activating good antivirus on your system and as well as avoid to click the website links that has been received on emails or received links from unknown persons. Apart from this we can buy hardware wallet to avoid hacking I personally use trezor wallet because I am also a victim of hacking So I bought hardware wallet to avoid the loss in the future.

zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:59:59 PM

You must understand that security is of course a very serious matter and you need to be very serious about the security of your cryptocurrency assets, I think that you should understand that cryptocurrency is the future

When I first started investing, I was quite confused as to how to keep my account. However, after about a day I have become accustomed, but I find to crypto more popular, the use of crypto should be simpler and more secure in the future.
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 11:53:33 PM

wallet hacking is only possibly when someone knows your Private key (99% hacks), so if you hae cold wallet and noone hacked your sistem, sleep peacefull it is impossibly

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
[ProTrader]

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.
I never experienced getting hacked because I learn how to secure my wallet safely out of scammers and hackers. Base on my knowledge those who get a hacked are those people who don't always check the url of the site and they got hack thru phishing where they use a fake site and gather the security information of their victim.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

There are so many ways one's wallet or security can be compromised. Everyone needs to educate themselves about basics of computer security and read plenty of articles out there for securing cryptocurrencies.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:07:06 AM

There are so many ways one's wallet or security can be compromised. Everyone needs to educate themselves about basics of computer security and read plenty of articles out there for securing cryptocurrencies.

Yes, I agree with you. As long as we can secure our wallet from the hacking, then we don't have to afraid from that, and we can use it without worry. This is our job to secure every wallet we have especially for the wallet in the exchanges, and we need to follow what the exchange suggests. But although we already activate everything needed, the possibility to get hack still there but we don't have to worry because the chance will not be bigger.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
maldini

Activity: 952
Merit: 308

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:41:51 AM

yes it can happen, someone feels their wallet hacked when they put private keys into a fake web or this method is called phishing and they can hack using a trojan virus where our data can be recorded by the attacker, so don't install the application carelessly, keep your wallet without Internet Network
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

Due to the advancement of technology nowadays,everything that is connected to the internet seems all prone to hacking.Many people even if not IT but knows the works online and has intentions of earning easy money can always find ways in hacking accounts so let us better keep our private keys Private at all times. and I suggest keep it offline.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

Nothing is impossible to hackers as long as you're careless and not giving attention to keep your wallet secure from them. Being vigilant is key to prevent them from hacking your wallet and that proper security measures are observed all the time.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
nasipadang

Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:40:35 AM

It is indeed possible that I think what is often experienced by users is a phishing site where they create fake sites that are very similar to the original site, the events experienced by the ethe myetherwallet platform can be an example for you, the most likely hacking is to trick you into asking for privatkey your wallet.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:42:37 AM

Both of those hacking are possible. Couple of days ago, I have heard that some fillipinos have hacked sum $900 million or something like that was hacked from US bank which was owned by Bangladesh bank. Also, hacking in crypto is also possible. So, you can't be safe 100% anywhere.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: