Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 02:31:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wallet hacking is it possible?  (Read 29612 times)
Shanu shan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:51:23 AM

i think it is not a easy thing to hack the wallet, but if we have super computer then we can hack the wallets those have or kept the weak password...
Pamahaw
Copper Member

Activity: 269
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:17:16 AM

That can happen, the majority happens because of their own carelessness. Teledor in putting down wallet storage data, cannot keep wallet privacy data from people around. Careless in using the internet so that it provides a gap for hackers to be able to browse wallet data. Everything that smells online is quite risky, so be as careful as possible in accessing the site.
What could be the possible modus hackers are doing to invade your wallet? For me it is for the user that got into a phishing websites that get out private address unknowingly. So we got to be very careful on not to fall into a trap and if possible spread your wealth in case to fell victim to scammers, there is something left and not all are gone.
aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Very much possible, it is not the fact that a wallet cannot be hacked, as long as something is connected to the internet then you have to keep in mind that there is a lot of possibilities that it can be hacked which is why the hardware wallets are the kind that are mostly recommended since cold storage is not connected to the internet

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 02:54:11 PM

Just like an account where one's fiat currencies are kept so also is wallet where digital assets or cryptocurrencies of crypto lovers are kept. Can the wallet be vulnerable to hacking and if possible how can that happen? If you have experienced it before, I want to learn from your experience.

Very much possible, it is not the fact that a wallet cannot be hacked, as long as something is connected to the internet then you have to keep in mind that there is a lot of possibilities that it can be hacked which is why the hardware wallets are the kind that are mostly recommended since cold storage is not connected to the internet
Wallet hacking as matter of fact is hardly can be done, it's the user that's being targetted by the hackers so that they could steal the important information not directly hacking the wallet, just so you know hacking a wallet is as hard as hacking common app and need a really wide knowledge to find a hole
various

Activity: 854
Merit: 267

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 03:18:49 PM

You are safe if you take all precautions against hacking your wallet. With current computer technology, it is impossible to hack the wallet algorithms.

investtra

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:48:01 PM

Almost everyone experiences hacking in the wallet, of course, this makes people lose assets. We must be careful and use the safest wallets like hardware wallets.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM

Now fraudsters are developing very tricky schemes in order to steal coins. That is why we must be extremely careful when using cryptocurrency.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:03:59 PM

Of course its possible. In our generation most of the things out there are possible using internet. Digital wallet are always prone to hacking because its online and anything can happen online. In fact, I myself are a victim of crypto wallet hacking. In able to protect your wallet, you have to use extra security features and always be careful when transacting online.
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:13:02 PM

I believe that it’s not so easy to hack a wallet, unless of course there is no loophole in advance in it that the hacker knows. But we will not discuss this option, but rather talk about real hacks that have already taken place. And as I wrote above, it’s just that you don’t hack a wallet and steal your funds. There can be several reasons for a break. The first reason is when you are sent a phishing site, it is visually similar to a wallet, but the link is different, if you do not understand, then just go to this phishing site and enter your data from the wallet, thereby giving them to the scammer. The second reason is when a virus is sent to you in the form of a file - for example, in the form of a picture. You download it for viewing thereby launching a virus program that allows a hacker to access your PC remotely. There is one more reason for this: when you yourself, for example, in a group of carts, leave information about your wallet, that is, write the private key instead of the wallet number. This happens when you are not attentive. I believe that this is the main reason when your wallet can be hacked.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:17:07 PM

Of course its possible. In our generation most of the things out there are possible using internet. Digital wallet are always prone to hacking because its online and anything can happen online. In fact, I myself are a victim of crypto wallet hacking. In able to protect your wallet, you have to use extra security features and always be careful when transacting online.
Of course its possible, even someone has tried to login my wallet account, I don't know how they got my password and e-mail, but there is a trial notification login on my email, but it failed to login because there are 2fa in my account, very thankful because of 2fa
deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:26:54 PM

every exchange provides a wallet with high security, you only have to activate the google authenticator and alert it via phone number or email, and you also have to be careful with the web which is accompanied by phishing links
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:34:18 PM

A wallet is indeed vulnerable to hacking, but so far I believe in wallets based on Ethereum. Using a wallet based on Ethereum I don't use just one wallet, but use several wallets to store coins. And it's very safe and I've proven it myself.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 04:45:09 PM

every exchange provides a wallet with high security, you only have to activate the google authenticator and alert it via phone number or email, and you also have to be careful with the web which is accompanied by phishing links
Thats one of the precautions of many exchange that is existing today. 2-factor authentication has a great help on securing our accounts. Many hackers tend to hack accounts without 2-factor authentication security. We can blame the exchange or wallet site generators that they are responsible for the hacking. We have the credentials for the wallets so we must secure it ourselves.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

It is necessary to understand that today all the most terrible places where you can really miss something, so this is only what is called a person today. That person is a bug in the system. Therefore, today it is really a sad story.
donass1
Copper Member

Activity: 226
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:52:13 PM

Cases of wallet hacking usually come from stolen private keys or when users unintentional lodging in sensitive wallet keys or mnemonics in phishing websites.

ellensmith025

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:24:16 PM

The whole is due to the stupidity and inattention of people. Never again on a straight line hacked wallet. Theft of funds occurs through the theft of data through which get access to the wallet. Frequently, this is the substitution of dns, and in rare cases, direct hacking of your device.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:42:19 PM

The whole is due to the stupidity and inattention of people. Never again on a straight line hacked wallet. Theft of funds occurs through the theft of data through which get access to the wallet. Frequently, this is the substitution of dns, and in rare cases, direct hacking of your device.
In the case of direct hacking, people usually have very difficult situations, I can only say that if hackers decide to really get down to business, then this should be more than just a person, because they just won't do it.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

of course you can, what else if you are not careful in using it, for example, opening with unknown wifi. it could also be if the wallet we use is not equipped with multiple security or password.

dainoran

Activity: 664

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:10:17 PM

yes it can also occur in hacking your wallet, what I experienced is phishing, so there are sites that resemble the wallet that you use to take your private key, and also someone uses a virus to spy on your device, so I think more carefully to open any site.
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:33:46 PM

Wallet hacking is as possible as saying ABC if one is not security conscious. Many hackers target exchanges,if there is a security breach, they hack wallets and do away with funds. Also, personal wallets are hacked on a regular, never store your private keys or mnemonic on social media as back up message, or using email as draft. It's the first step of doom. Always use your metamask to access web wallet which require inputting private key, or signing message. Never sign message through links sent to you, go through offfiical web URL.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: