Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:53:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Efudd Z-Series Fuddware 2.3 -Z11/Z11e/Z11j/Z9/Mini  (Read 45450 times)
chipless

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:13:52 AM

Jason

Have you come across a pic.txt file in any of the images? From what I am gathering it is the update file for the pic on the hashboard.
Normally cgminer looks for it in the /sbin  folder

I am wondering if this is how the different revisions are limited to speed. If the pic chip code was changed. I would like a dump of each board revision to compare. I do see it is possible to dump the pic with cgminer

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
efudd (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:58:08 AM

Jason

Have you come across a pic.txt file in any of the images? From what I am gathering it is the update file for the pic on the hashboard.

I am wondering if this is how the different revisions are limited to speed. If the pic chip code was changed. I would like a dump of each board revision to compare. I do see it is possible to dump the pic with cgminer

No.

I wouldn't "gather too much" from the existence of that check. There is a significant quantity of legacy crap in bitmain's scripts and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was not left over from some previous PIC they used as a live or at-factory or in QA/dev ability to update the PICs firmware if needed.

If you want the PIC firmware, pull it from the PIC itself.

-j

chipless

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:32:33 AM

Jason

No.

I wouldn't "gather too much" from the existence of that check. There is a significant quantity of legacy crap in bitmain's scripts and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if that was not left over from some previous PIC they used as a live or at-factory or in QA/dev ability to update the PICs firmware if needed.

If you want the PIC firmware, pull it from the PIC itself.

-j

I agree a lot of junk leftover. Some of it is interesting though how they left part there and just took away the jmp to it. I noticed some weird stuff on the fan control.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:18:14 PM

Oh, if you are looking at cgminer in your statement of "they just took away the jmp into it", then you just don't understand software or compilers in that comment.

I suggest you look at what "static inline" does when something is compiled (google it. seriously. then write some code, disassemble it, and understand what it does) before making the comment you made. That is what you are referring to, but don't yet realize it.

As far as the rest of cgminer goes, bitmain modifies cgminer slightly to support hardware. They build with a set of options, lots of stagnant code is left as a result.

Bitmain doesn't have the clue to "take away a jmp". Their OS design is horrible. Their web interface is horrible. Their OS integration is horrible. Their scripting is horrible. Their code is pathetic. I don't mean how things "look", I mean how they are implemented. It is very clear to me that they don't know what they are doing and they cobble things together at best. If their hardware design is similar (I don't have the experience to comment on that yet), then they are not long for this market no matter the name they have.

The only code in cgminer that's worth a darn is the code bitmain didn't contribute.

If you are still trying to figure out how to control the hardware through their cgminer, you are wasting your time. Instead, go map out the pins on the ZYNQ, and then read up on the /proc interface until you become aware of how to expose additional gpio's to the linux subsystem. Once you map the gpios from the ZYNQ to the downstream hardware components (PIC, i2c, etc.), THEN you can make progress.

The OS and hardware are mailboxing the hardware control calls over the memory mapped axi regions. That's why you don't see it in the OS directly. If you don't understand 'mailboxing', search for 'mailbox software concept' -- it's akin to (but not scalable) message queues in concept.

Honestly. That's the way. That's the secret. That's the work I'm not doing at the moment because mapping out 191 pins for little return is not in my game plan. If you want to use that as a learning exercise, go ahead.

-j

unsivilaudio

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:24:14 PM

Just wanted to pop on here to say OP is a legit dev, and I'm really happy with his FW on my z9 mini.  So if you are on the fence, just make the plunge and don't look back.
chipless

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:34:51 AM

Oh, if you are looking at cgminer in your statement of "they just took away the jmp into it", then you just don't understand software or compilers in that comment.

I suggest you look at what "static inline" does when something is compiled (google it. seriously. then write some code, disassemble it, and understand what it does) before making the comment you made. That is what you are referring to, but don't yet realize it.

As far as the rest of cgminer goes, bitmain modifies cgminer slightly to support hardware. They build with a set of options, lots of stagnant code is left as a result.

Bitmain doesn't have the clue to "take away a jmp". Their OS design is horrible. Their web interface is horrible. Their OS integration is horrible. Their scripting is horrible. Their code is pathetic. I don't mean how things "look", I mean how they are implemented. It is very clear to me that they don't know what they are doing and they cobble things together at best. If their hardware design is similar (I don't have the experience to comment on that yet), then they are not long for this market no matter the name they have.

The only code in cgminer that's worth a darn is the code bitmain didn't contribute.

If you are still trying to figure out how to control the hardware through their cgminer, you are wasting your time. Instead, go map out the pins on the ZYNQ, and then read up on the /proc interface until you become aware of how to expose additional gpio's to the linux subsystem. Once you map the gpios from the ZYNQ to the downstream hardware components (PIC, i2c, etc.), THEN you can make progress.

The OS and hardware are mailboxing the hardware control calls over the memory mapped axi regions. That's why you don't see it in the OS directly. If you don't understand 'mailboxing', search for 'mailbox software concept' -- it's akin to (but not scalable) message queues in concept.

Honestly. That's the way. That's the secret. That's the work I'm not doing at the moment because mapping out 191 pins for little return is not in my game plan. If you want to use that as a learning exercise, go ahead.

-j

I understand what your saying....The code I am use to looking at uses jmp and other commands. There is a difference between the language disassembly's but yet they can be similar. Coding for Dallas Micro's and AVR's was similar but different and a PIC different, many of them I was working the othr way though not backwards thru a bunch of mess. I definitely have the equipment to interface directly. I have jtags, hardware emulators, programmers and a few other tools even a couple of Rasberry Pi 2's around. I have a couple of test boards I designed for AVR's that you can setup to control ,log, or whatever else whatever.

Thanks for the feedback

efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:24:18 PM

-j

I understand what your saying....The code I am use to looking at uses jmp and other commands. There is a difference between the language disassembly's but yet they can be similar. Coding for Dallas Micro's and AVR's was similar but different and a PIC different, many of them I was working the othr way though not backwards thru a bunch of mess. I definitely have the equipment to interface directly. I have jtags, hardware emulators, programmers and a few other tools even a couple of Rasberry Pi 2's around. I have a couple of test boards I designed for AVR's that you can setup to control ,log, or whatever else whatever.

Thanks for the feedback

I'm not sure you got what I'm saying. What you'll notice most about my posts are me explaining what I don't know, not what I do know instead of a 'look at me, here is what i used to do!'.

As far as gear goes, Yeah, I have a lot of gear I don't know how to use properly, too. One might would think I were an EE if they saw my home lab. I have plenty of test boards, data loggers, FPGAs, oscilloscopes, function generators, programmable power supplies, soldering irons, desoldering stations (yeah, plural on all of these for some reason), programming boards for random chips, serial interfaces for anything you can think of, beagleboards, raspi's, blah, blah, blah. (I have a dozen of these for some reason; probably unfinished projects I can't remember pre-coffee).  I don't have a pick-n-place, though. :-) .... None of that makes me experienced with this device nor reverse engineering.

Every bit of the work I've done on this has been done on a raspberry pi, actually, after the initial hardware evaluations.... I temporarily decommissioned my HAM Radio hotspot for this project.

BTW, I recommend a 'jtagulator' if you like trying to crack hardware open and aren't always sure which pins are JTAG.

The reason the fan controls are not "accessible" directly as a function pointer is that the fan control function in cgminer is compiled "static inline". That means the function is written separately, but is effectively just part of another function (as if it were never a function by itself) when compiled. It is an optimization, among other things.

My point simply is if you'd like to guess about something, leave it in a PM OR have the awareness to make it very clear the difference in what you know and what you suppose so readers are not lead astray.

-j

chipless

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 07:48:14 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2019, 08:56:53 PM by chipless

Gotcha… I like to play with this stuff and am sorry I didn't pm instead.

One last question when I run my Z9 up to or higher then 700m I don't get any x errors but after a few hours the machine seems to throttle slowly 1 or 2 boards back down to a 0 k/sol and sits like that for a little bit then will throttle slowly back up to the full speed. The temps are showing fine usually board tmp in the 40-50 range and the chip tmp around 60-63 it don't matter what fw I use the result is the same.

So the question is do you have any idea what this could be or is it just overclocked too much causing this. I can lower back down to about 668 and it goes away and never throttles the board.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 11:21:17 PM

Gotcha… I like to play with this stuff and am sorry I didn't pm instead.

One last question when I run my Z9 up to or higher then 700m I don't get any x errors but after a few hours the machine seems to throttle slowly 1 or 2 boards back down to a 0 k/sol and sits like that for a little bit then will throttle slowly back up to the full speed. The temps are showing fine usually board tmp in the 40-50 range and the chip tmp around 60-63 it don't matter what fw I use the result is the same.

So the question is do you have any idea what this could be or is it just overclocked too much causing this. I can lower back down to about 668 and it goes away and never throttles the board.

I'd have to see the logs to guess, to be honest. There could be a couple of explanations.

-j

chipless

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:15:50 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 06:38:16 AM by chipless

I added more miners and swapping them around for better cooling but will get some log data for you within the next few days. Kind of weird how the temps show ok but yet is still throttles back for a few minutes then goes back to full speed.

Jason I found the problem it was a bad pigtail on a power adapter heating up causing the board to drop and come back. Fixed it.
Thanks for offering to look at it.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 07:21:23 PM

I added more miners and swapping them around for better cooling but will get some log data for you within the next few days. Kind of weird how the temps show ok but yet is still throttles back for a few minutes then goes back to full speed.

Jason I found the problem it was a bad pigtail on a power adapter heating up causing the board to drop and come back. Fixed it.
Thanks for offering to look at it.

Cool deal. Good troubleshooting and I’m glad it worked out.

-j

gjosetm

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:16:17 AM

I have an issue with my Z9 Mini (Original Bitmain Firmware, all my hashboards tested one by one and are Ok!), When the miner lost connection for any reason and tries to reconnect to the pool, the system shows: Socket connect failed: socket refused!, power off for some minutes and power on again solve the problem, but this can be made some times in a day. The Efudd's Z9 Mini Firmware can fix that issue?.

Thanks.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 03:30:23 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 05:06:49 PM by efudd

I have an issue with my Z9 Mini (Original Bitmain Firmware, all my hashboards tested one by one and are Ok!), When the miner lost connection for any reason and tries to reconnect to the pool, the system shows: Socket connect failed: socket refused!, power off for some minutes and power on again solve the problem, but this can be made some times in a day. The Efudd's Z9 Mini Firmware can fix that issue?.

Thanks.

That message is normal and exists until cgminer in the firmware starts up AND properly connects to a pool.

To understand what is going on with your system, I would need to see the logs when it happens.

-j

gjosetm

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 01:44:50 AM

Thank you for your answer,

I leave the Kernel Log of January 6 when the Z9 Mini was reinitialized repeatedly and displaying the message "Socket connect failed: Connection refused"
(The problem has continued randomly until today)

Kernel Log:

Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0
Linux version 4.6.0-xilinx-gff8137b-dirty (lzq@armdev2) (gcc version 4.8.3 20140320 (prerelease) (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 2014.05-23) ) #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 22 12:25:44 CST 2017
CPU: ARMv7 Processor [413fc090] revision 0 (ARMv7), cr=18c5387d
CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
Machine model: Xilinx Zynq
cma: Reserved 16 MiB at 0x0e000000
Memory policy: Data cache writealloc
On node 0 totalpages: 61440
free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c0938d00, node_mem_map cde10000
  Normal zone: 480 pages used for memmap
  Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
  Normal zone: 61440 pages, LIFO batch:15
percpu: Embedded 12 pages/cpu @cddf1000 s19776 r8192 d21184 u49152
pcpu-alloc: s19776 r8192 d21184 u49152 alloc=12*4096
pcpu-alloc:
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 60960
Kernel command line: mem=240M console=ttyPS0,115200 ramdisk_size=33554432 root=/dev/ram rw earlyprintk
PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Memory: 206080K/245760K available (5317K kernel code, 230K rwdata, 1844K rodata, 1024K init, 222K bss, 23296K reserved, 16384K cma-reserved, 0K highmem)
Virtual kernel memory layout:
    vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
    fixmap  : 0xffc00000 - 0xfff00000   (3072 kB)
    vmalloc : 0xcf800000 - 0xff800000   ( 768 MB)
    lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xcf000000   ( 240 MB)
    pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
    modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
      .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc07fe410   (8154 kB)
      .init : 0xc0800000 - 0xc0900000   (1024 kB)
      .data : 0xc0900000 - 0xc0939a60   ( 231 kB)
       .bss : 0xc0939a60 - 0xc09713e8   ( 223 kB)
Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
Build-time adjustment of leaf fanout to 32.
RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=4 to nr_cpu_ids=2.
RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=32, nr_cpu_ids=2
NR_IRQS:16 nr_irqs:16 16
efuse mapped to cf800000
ps7-slcr mapped to cf802000
L2C: platform modifies aux control register: 0x72360000 -> 0x72760000
L2C: DT/platform modifies aux control register: 0x72360000 -> 0x72760000
L2C-310 erratum 769419 enabled
L2C-310 enabling early BRESP for Cortex-A9
L2C-310 full line of zeros enabled for Cortex-A9
L2C-310 ID prefetch enabled, offset 1 lines
L2C-310 dynamic clock gating enabled, standby mode enabled
L2C-310 cache controller enabled, 8 ways, 512 kB
L2C-310: CACHE_ID 0x410000c8, AUX_CTRL 0x76760001
zynq_clock_init: clkc starts at cf802100
Zynq clock init
sched_clock: 64 bits at 333MHz, resolution 3ns, wraps every 4398046511103ns
clocksource: arm_global_timer: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x4ce07af025, max_idle_ns: 440795209040 ns
Switching to timer-based delay loop, resolution 3ns
clocksource: ttc_clocksource: mask: 0xffff max_cycles: 0xffff, max_idle_ns: 537538477 ns
ps7-ttc #0 at cf80a000, irq=18
Console: colour dummy device 80x30
Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 666.66 BogoMIPS (lpj=3333333)
pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 0, mpidr 80000000
Setting up static identity map for 0x100000 - 0x100058
CPU1: failed to boot: -1
Brought up 1 CPUs
SMP: Total of 1 processors activated (666.66 BogoMIPS).
CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
devtmpfs: initialized
VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant 9 rev 4
clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604462750000 ns
pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
NET: Registered protocol family 16
DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
cpuidle: using governor menu
hw-breakpoint: found 5 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 1 watchpoint registers.
hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 4 bytes.
zynq-ocm f800c000.ps7-ocmc: ZYNQ OCM pool: 256 KiB @ 0xcf880000
vgaarb: loaded
SCSI subsystem initialized
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
usbcore: registered new device driver usb
media: Linux media interface: v0.10
Linux video capture interface: v2.00
pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
PTP clock support registered
EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
clocksource: Switched to clocksource arm_global_timer
NET: Registered protocol family 2
TCP established hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 2048 bind 2048)
UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
NET: Registered protocol family 1
RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
RPC: Registered udp transport module.
RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
rootfs image is not initramfs (no cpio magic); looks like an initrd
Freeing initrd memory: 12304K (ccefc000 - cdb00000)
hw perfevents: enabled with armv7_cortex_a9 PMU driver, 7 counters available
futex hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
workingset: timestamp_bits=28 max_order=16 bucket_order=0
jffs2: version 2.2. (NAND) (SUMMARY)  © 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
io scheduler noop registered
io scheduler deadline registered
io scheduler cfq registered (default)
dma-pl330 f8003000.ps7-dma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-241330
dma-pl330 f8003000.ps7-dma:  DBUFF-128x8bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-4 Num_Events-16
e0000000.serial: ttyPS0 at MMIO 0xe0000000 (irq = 158, base_baud = 6249999) is a xuartps
console [ttyPS0] enabled
xdevcfg f8007000.ps7-dev-cfg: ioremap 0xf8007000 to cf86e000
[drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
brd: module loaded
loop: module loaded
CAN device driver interface
gpiod_set_value: invalid GPIO
libphy: MACB_mii_bus: probed
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: Cadence GEM rev 0x00020118 at 0xe000b000 irq 31 (00:0a:35:00:00:00)
Generic PHY e000b000.etherne:00: attached PHY driver [Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=e000b000.etherne:00, irq=-1)
e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 3.2.6-k
e1000e: Copyright(c) 1999 - 2015 Intel Corporation.
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
i2c /dev entries driver
Xilinx Zynq CpuIdle Driver started
sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
mmc0: SDHCI controller on e0100000.ps7-sdio [e0100000.ps7-sdio] using ADMA
ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
usbhid: USB HID core driver
nand: device found, Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xda
nand: Micron MT29F2G08ABAEAWP
nand: 256 MiB, SLC, erase size: 128 KiB, page size: 2048, OOB size: 64
nand: WARNING: pl35x-nand: the ECC used on your system is too weak compared to the one required by the NAND chip
Bad block table found at page 131008, version 0x01
Bad block table found at page 130944, version 0x01
5 ofpart partitions found on MTD device pl35x-nand
Creating 5 MTD partitions on "pl35x-nand":
0x000000000000-0x000002800000 : "BOOT.bin-env-dts-kernel"
0x000002800000-0x000004800000 : "ramfs"
0x000004800000-0x000005000000 : "configs"
0x000005000000-0x000006000000 : "reserve"
0x000006000000-0x000008000000 : "ramfs-bak"
NET: Registered protocol family 10
sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
NET: Registered protocol family 17
can: controller area network core (rev 20120528 abi 9)
NET: Registered protocol family 29
can: raw protocol (rev 20120528)
can: broadcast manager protocol (rev 20120528 t)
can: netlink gateway (rev 20130117) max_hops=1
zynq_pm_ioremap: no compatible node found for 'xlnx,zynq-ddrc-a05'
zynq_pm_late_init: Unable to map DDRC IO memory.
Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
ALSA device list:
  No soundcards found.
RAMDISK: gzip image found at block 0
EXT4-fs (ram0): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities
EXT4-fs (ram0): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 1:0.
devtmpfs: mounted
Freeing unused kernel memory: 1024K (c0800000 - c0900000)
EXT4-fs (ram0): re-mounted. Opts: block_validity,delalloc,barrier,user_xattr
random: dd urandom read with 0 bits of entropy available
IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_UP): eth0: link is not ready
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: unable to generate target frequency: 25000000 Hz
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: link up (100/Full)
IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
In axi fpga driver!
request_mem_region OK!
AXI fpga dev virtual address is 0xcf99c000
*base_vir_addr = 0x200ac513
In fpga mem driver!
request_mem_region OK!
fpga mem virtual address is 0xd2000000
random: nonblocking pool is initialized
Jan  6 21:37:02 (none) local0.err cgminer: Miner compile time: Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 type: Antminer Z9-Mini
Jan  6 21:37:02 (none) local0.warn cgminer: Started cgminer 4.9.0
Jan  6 21:37:02 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: bitmain_ZCASH_init
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: fan-num 1 fan-map 1
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_chain
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Chain 0 existed!
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Chain 1 existed!
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Chain 2 existed!
Jan  6 21:37:03 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain0 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:37:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain1 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:37:05 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:05 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain2 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:37:06 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:07 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain0 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:37:07 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:07 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain1 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:37:08 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:08 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain2 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:37:08 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: reset_all_hash_board_low 3830
Jan  6 21:37:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: pic_heart_beat_func_new
Jan  6 21:37:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Jan  6 21:37:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: reset_all_hash_board_high 3836
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: tty_init
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: tty_init_chain chainid = 0
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create rx read thread for chain 0 ok
Jan  6 21:37:11 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[0]
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create tx read thread for chain 0 ok
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: open device over
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: tty_init_chain chainid = 1
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create rx read thread for chain 1 ok
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[1]
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create tx read thread for chain 1 ok
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: tty_init_chain chainid = 2
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create rx read thread for chain 2 ok
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[2]
Jan  6 21:37:12 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: create tx read thread for chain 2 ok
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid0 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid1 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid2 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid0 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid1 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:15 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid2 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:37:19 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Jan  6 21:37:20 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_asic_reg: chain J0 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:37:22 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_asic_reg: chain J1 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:37:23 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_asic_reg: chain J2 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: calculate_address_interval:addrInterval = 64
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid0 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid1 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid2 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID0 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID1 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID2 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: software_set_address_chain chainID0 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: software_set_address_chain chainID1 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:37:24 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: software_set_address_chain chainID2 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid0 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid1 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainid2 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainID0 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainID1 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chainID2 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 0
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 1
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 2
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: frequency = '500'
Jan  6 21:37:25 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: dev.timeout = 100000000 us
Jan  6 21:37:26 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: bitmain_ZCASH_init: fan_eft : 0  fan_pwm : 50
Jan  6 21:37:28 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]:  330636one
Jan  6 21:37:28 (none) local0.err cgminer[961]: cgminer time error total_secs = 1546810648.578379 last_total_secs = 1.000000
Jan  6 21:37:29 (none) local0.info cgminer[961]: Pool 1 extranonce set to 950a0000
Jan  6 21:37:29 (none) local0.info cgminer[961]: Pool 0 extranonce set to 83130000
Jan  6 21:37:30 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: Pool 0 stratum+tcp://stratum-zec.antpool.com:8899 alive, testing stability
Jan  6 21:37:30 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: Switching to pool 0 stratum+tcp://stratum-zec.antpool.com:8899
Jan  6 21:37:35 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: API running in IP access mode on port 4028 (9)
Jan  6 21:42:00 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) stratum-zec.antpool.com:25
Jan  6 21:42:49 (none) local0.err cgminer: Miner compile time: Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 type: Antminer Z9-Mini
Jan  6 21:42:49 (none) local0.warn cgminer: Started cgminer 4.9.0
Jan  6 21:42:50 (none) local0.warn cgminer[24617]: bitmain_ZCASH_init
Jan  6 21:42:50 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: No Fan find, check again
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: fan-num 1 fan-map 1
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: check_chain
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Chain 0 existed!
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Chain 1 existed!
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Chain 2 existed!
Jan  6 21:42:51 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain0 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:42:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:52 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain1 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:42:54 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:54 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain2 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
Jan  6 21:42:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain0 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:42:56 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:56 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain1 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:42:56 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:56 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chain2 every_chain_jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new
Jan  6 21:42:57 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: jump_from_loader_to_app_PIC16F1704_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:58 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: reset_all_hash_board_low 3830
Jan  6 21:42:58 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: pic_heart_beat_func_new
Jan  6 21:42:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: every_chain_enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new
Jan  6 21:42:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Jan  6 21:42:59 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: enable_PIC16F1704_dc_dc_new ok
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: reset_all_hash_board_high 3836
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: tty_init
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: tty_init_chain chainid = 0
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create rx read thread for chain 0 ok
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[0]
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create tx read thread for chain 0 ok
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: open device over
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: tty_init_chain chainid = 1
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create rx read thread for chain 1 ok
Jan  6 21:43:00 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[1]
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create tx read thread for chain 1 ok
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: open device over
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: tty_init_chain chainid = 2
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create rx read thread for chain 2 ok
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: Start A New Asic Response.Chain Id:[2]
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: create tx read thread for chain 2 ok
Jan  6 21:43:01 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: open device over
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid0 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid1 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid2 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid0 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid1 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:04 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid2 set_io_drive_strength_chain: IO drive = 02118111
Jan  6 21:43:07 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: check_every_chain_asic_number
Jan  6 21:43:09 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: check_asic_reg: chain J0 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:43:10 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: check_asic_reg: chain J1 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:43:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: check_asic_reg: chain J2 has 4 ASIC
Jan  6 21:43:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: calculate_address_interval:addrInterval = 64
Jan  6 21:43:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid0 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:43:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid1 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:43:12 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid2 set_frequency_chain freq=500
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID0 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID1 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: set_ticket_mask_chain chainID2 ticket_mask = 0x0000000a
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: software_set_address_chain chainID0 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: software_set_address_chain chainID1 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: software_set_address_chain chainID2 asics 4 addrInterval 64
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid0 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid1 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainid2 set_core_timeout_chain: core timeout = 00100000
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainID0 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainID1 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: chainID2 set_txn_data_chain txndata 0 txnzero 0
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 0
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 1
Jan  6 21:43:13 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: enable_read_temperature_from_asic_chain: reg_value=0x07006061 chainid 2
Jan  6 21:43:14 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: frequency = '500'
Jan  6 21:43:14 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: dev.timeout = 100000000 us
Jan  6 21:43:14 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]: bitmain_ZCASH_init: fan_eft : 0  fan_pwm : 50
Jan  6 21:43:17 (none) local0.notice cgminer[24617]:  330636one
Jan  6 21:43:17 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: cgminer time error total_secs = 1546810997.084579 last_total_secs = 1.000000
Jan  6 21:43:17 (none) local0.info cgminer[24617]: Pool 0 extranonce set to e60c0000
Jan  6 21:43:24 (none) local0.warn cgminer[24617]: API running in IP access mode on port 4028 (10)
Jan  6 21:43:27 (none) local0.warn cgminer[24617]: Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) stratum-zec.antpool.com:443
Jan  6 21:43:33 (none) local0.info cgminer[24617]: Pool 1 extranonce set to e6090000
Jan  6 21:46:04 (none) local0.err cgminer[24617]: bm1740_verify_nonce_integrality CRC error. cal-crc=3f40, chip-crc=803b
Jan  6 21:46:04 (none) local0.warn cgminer[24617]: receive a error nonce. total = 0
Jan  6 21:51:29 (none) local0.warn cgminer[24617]: Failed to resolve (?wrong URL) stratum-zec.antpool.com:25

chipless

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:43:21 AM

I had a similar issue with antpool when setting my miner up make sure you have  statum+tcp:// as part of the server when you type it in the miner. I don't know why the miner sometimes will detect it and other times you have to make sure it has what I posted added to the server in the miner configuration. That's what it took to fix it for me. You can see the difference in your log one that is alive has it the last one don't causing a wrong url

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

hello...startet today with 2 used Z9 mini and just wondering - which static diff is recommended atm for ZEN?
gjosetm

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:27:51 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2019, 06:51:07 PM by gjosetm

Today Kernel Log from my Z9 Mini:

Something particular happened,

In my effort to find a solution to: "Socket connect failed: Connection refused"

I tried connecting to the control board 1 Hashboard at a time (1,2 or 3), then 2 Hashboards at a time (1-2, 2-3, 1-3), and finally the three hashboards, after all the tests it is only starting with 1 Hashboard connected, it does not matter if it is 1 or 2 or 3). "always connect with 1 Hashboard", without the error message: Socket connect failed: Connection refused. but it's just "1" Hashboard connected.

The Kernel Log,

Booting Linux on physical CPU 0x0
Linux version 4.6.0-xilinx-gff8137b-dirty (lzq@armdev2) (gcc version 4.8.3 20140320 (prerelease) (Sourcery CodeBench Lite 2014.05-23) ) #22 SMP PREEMPT Fri Dec 22 12:25:44 CST 2017
CPU: ARMv7 Processor [413fc090] revision 0 (ARMv7), cr=18c5387d
CPU: PIPT / VIPT nonaliasing data cache, VIPT aliasing instruction cache
Machine model: Xilinx Zynq
cma: Reserved 16 MiB at 0x0e000000
Memory policy: Data cache writealloc
On node 0 totalpages: 61440
free_area_init_node: node 0, pgdat c0938d00, node_mem_map cde10000
  Normal zone: 480 pages used for memmap
  Normal zone: 0 pages reserved
  Normal zone: 61440 pages, LIFO batch:15
percpu: Embedded 12 pages/cpu @cddf1000 s19776 r8192 d21184 u49152
pcpu-alloc: s19776 r8192 d21184 u49152 alloc=12*4096
pcpu-alloc:
Built 1 zonelists in Zone order, mobility grouping on.  Total pages: 60960
Kernel command line: mem=240M console=ttyPS0,115200 ramdisk_size=33554432 root=/dev/ram rw earlyprintk
PID hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Dentry cache hash table entries: 32768 (order: 5, 131072 bytes)
Inode-cache hash table entries: 16384 (order: 4, 65536 bytes)
Memory: 206080K/245760K available (5317K kernel code, 230K rwdata, 1844K rodata, 1024K init, 222K bss, 23296K reserved, 16384K cma-reserved, 0K highmem)
Virtual kernel memory layout:
    vector  : 0xffff0000 - 0xffff1000   (   4 kB)
    fixmap  : 0xffc00000 - 0xfff00000   (3072 kB)
    vmalloc : 0xcf800000 - 0xff800000   ( 768 MB)
    lowmem  : 0xc0000000 - 0xcf000000   ( 240 MB)
    pkmap   : 0xbfe00000 - 0xc0000000   (   2 MB)
    modules : 0xbf000000 - 0xbfe00000   (  14 MB)
      .text : 0xc0008000 - 0xc07fe410   (8154 kB)
      .init : 0xc0800000 - 0xc0900000   (1024 kB)
      .data : 0xc0900000 - 0xc0939a60   ( 231 kB)
       .bss : 0xc0939a60 - 0xc09713e8   ( 223 kB)
Preemptible hierarchical RCU implementation.
   Build-time adjustment of leaf fanout to 32.
   RCU restricting CPUs from NR_CPUS=4 to nr_cpu_ids=2.
RCU: Adjusting geometry for rcu_fanout_leaf=32, nr_cpu_ids=2
NR_IRQS:16 nr_irqs:16 16
efuse mapped to cf800000
ps7-slcr mapped to cf802000
L2C: platform modifies aux control register: 0x72360000 -> 0x72760000
L2C: DT/platform modifies aux control register: 0x72360000 -> 0x72760000
L2C-310 erratum 769419 enabled
L2C-310 enabling early BRESP for Cortex-A9
L2C-310 full line of zeros enabled for Cortex-A9
L2C-310 ID prefetch enabled, offset 1 lines
L2C-310 dynamic clock gating enabled, standby mode enabled
L2C-310 cache controller enabled, 8 ways, 512 kB
L2C-310: CACHE_ID 0x410000c8, AUX_CTRL 0x76760001
zynq_clock_init: clkc starts at cf802100
Zynq clock init
sched_clock: 64 bits at 333MHz, resolution 3ns, wraps every 4398046511103ns
clocksource: arm_global_timer: mask: 0xffffffffffffffff max_cycles: 0x4ce07af025, max_idle_ns: 440795209040 ns
Switching to timer-based delay loop, resolution 3ns
clocksource: ttc_clocksource: mask: 0xffff max_cycles: 0xffff, max_idle_ns: 537538477 ns
ps7-ttc #0 at cf80a000, irq=18
Console: colour dummy device 80x30
Calibrating delay loop (skipped), value calculated using timer frequency.. 666.66 BogoMIPS (lpj=3333333)
pid_max: default: 32768 minimum: 301
Mount-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
Mountpoint-cache hash table entries: 1024 (order: 0, 4096 bytes)
CPU: Testing write buffer coherency: ok
CPU0: thread -1, cpu 0, socket 0, mpidr 80000000
Setting up static identity map for 0x100000 - 0x100058
CPU1: failed to boot: -1
Brought up 1 CPUs
SMP: Total of 1 processors activated (666.66 BogoMIPS).
CPU: All CPU(s) started in SVC mode.
devtmpfs: initialized
VFP support v0.3: implementor 41 architecture 3 part 30 variant 9 rev 4
clocksource: jiffies: mask: 0xffffffff max_cycles: 0xffffffff, max_idle_ns: 19112604462750000 ns
pinctrl core: initialized pinctrl subsystem
NET: Registered protocol family 16
DMA: preallocated 256 KiB pool for atomic coherent allocations
cpuidle: using governor menu
hw-breakpoint: found 5 (+1 reserved) breakpoint and 1 watchpoint registers.
hw-breakpoint: maximum watchpoint size is 4 bytes.
zynq-ocm f800c000.ps7-ocmc: ZYNQ OCM pool: 256 KiB @ 0xcf880000
vgaarb: loaded
SCSI subsystem initialized
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbfs
usbcore: registered new interface driver hub
usbcore: registered new device driver usb
media: Linux media interface: v0.10
Linux video capture interface: v2.00
pps_core: LinuxPPS API ver. 1 registered
pps_core: Software ver. 5.3.6 - Copyright 2005-2007 Rodolfo Giometti <giometti@linux.it>
PTP clock support registered
EDAC MC: Ver: 3.0.0
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture Driver Initialized.
clocksource: Switched to clocksource arm_global_timer
NET: Registered protocol family 2
TCP established hash table entries: 2048 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
TCP bind hash table entries: 2048 (order: 2, 16384 bytes)
TCP: Hash tables configured (established 2048 bind 2048)
UDP hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
UDP-Lite hash table entries: 256 (order: 1, 8192 bytes)
NET: Registered protocol family 1
RPC: Registered named UNIX socket transport module.
RPC: Registered udp transport module.
RPC: Registered tcp transport module.
RPC: Registered tcp NFSv4.1 backchannel transport module.
PCI: CLS 0 bytes, default 64
Trying to unpack rootfs image as initramfs...
rootfs image is not initramfs (no cpio magic); looks like an initrd
Freeing initrd memory: 12304K (ccefc000 - cdb00000)
hw perfevents: enabled with armv7_cortex_a9 PMU driver, 7 counters available
futex hash table entries: 512 (order: 3, 32768 bytes)
workingset: timestamp_bits=28 max_order=16 bucket_order=0
jffs2: version 2.2. (NAND) (SUMMARY)  © 2001-2006 Red Hat, Inc.
io scheduler noop registered
io scheduler deadline registered
io scheduler cfq registered (default)
dma-pl330 f8003000.ps7-dma: Loaded driver for PL330 DMAC-241330
dma-pl330 f8003000.ps7-dma:    DBUFF-128x8bytes Num_Chans-8 Num_Peri-4 Num_Events-16
e0000000.serial: ttyPS0 at MMIO 0xe0000000 (irq = 158, base_baud = 6249999) is a xuartps
console [ttyPS0] enabled
xdevcfg f8007000.ps7-dev-cfg: ioremap 0xf8007000 to cf86e000
[drm] Initialized drm 1.1.0 20060810
brd: module loaded
loop: module loaded
CAN device driver interface
gpiod_set_value: invalid GPIO
libphy: MACB_mii_bus: probed
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: Cadence GEM rev 0x00020118 at 0xe000b000 irq 31 (00:0a:35:00:00:00)
Generic PHY e000b000.etherne:00: attached PHY driver [Generic PHY] (mii_bus:phy_addr=e000b000.etherne:00, irq=-1)
e1000e: Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Driver - 3.2.6-k
e1000e: Copyright(c) 1999 - 2015 Intel Corporation.
ehci_hcd: USB 2.0 'Enhanced' Host Controller (EHCI) Driver
ehci-pci: EHCI PCI platform driver
usbcore: registered new interface driver usb-storage
mousedev: PS/2 mouse device common for all mice
i2c /dev entries driver
Xilinx Zynq CpuIdle Driver started
sdhci: Secure Digital Host Controller Interface driver
sdhci: Copyright(c) Pierre Ossman
sdhci-pltfm: SDHCI platform and OF driver helper
mmc0: SDHCI controller on e0100000.ps7-sdio [e0100000.ps7-sdio] using ADMA
ledtrig-cpu: registered to indicate activity on CPUs
usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
usbhid: USB HID core driver
nand: device found, Manufacturer ID: 0x2c, Chip ID: 0xda
nand: Micron MT29F2G08ABAEAWP
nand: 256 MiB, SLC, erase size: 128 KiB, page size: 2048, OOB size: 64
nand: WARNING: pl35x-nand: the ECC used on your system is too weak compared to the one required by the NAND chip
Bad block table found at page 131008, version 0x01
Bad block table found at page 130944, version 0x01
5 ofpart partitions found on MTD device pl35x-nand
Creating 5 MTD partitions on "pl35x-nand":
0x000000000000-0x000002800000 : "BOOT.bin-env-dts-kernel"
0x000002800000-0x000004800000 : "ramfs"
0x000004800000-0x000005000000 : "configs"
0x000005000000-0x000006000000 : "reserve"
0x000006000000-0x000008000000 : "ramfs-bak"
NET: Registered protocol family 10
sit: IPv6 over IPv4 tunneling driver
NET: Registered protocol family 17
can: controller area network core (rev 20120528 abi 9)
NET: Registered protocol family 29
can: raw protocol (rev 20120528)
can: broadcast manager protocol (rev 20120528 t)
can: netlink gateway (rev 20130117) max_hops=1
zynq_pm_ioremap: no compatible node found for 'xlnx,zynq-ddrc-a05'
zynq_pm_late_init: Unable to map DDRC IO memory.
Registering SWP/SWPB emulation handler
hctosys: unable to open rtc device (rtc0)
ALSA device list:
  No soundcards found.
RAMDISK: gzip image found at block 0
EXT4-fs (ram0): couldn't mount as ext3 due to feature incompatibilities
EXT4-fs (ram0): mounted filesystem without journal. Opts: (null)
VFS: Mounted root (ext4 filesystem) on device 1:0.
devtmpfs: mounted
Freeing unused kernel memory: 1024K (c0800000 - c0900000)
EXT4-fs (ram0): re-mounted. Opts: block_validity,delalloc,barrier,user_xattr
random: dd urandom read with 0 bits of entropy available
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: unable to generate target frequency: 25000000 Hz
macb e000b000.ethernet eth0: link up (100/Full)
IPv6: ADDRCONF(NETDEV_CHANGE): eth0: link becomes ready
In axi fpga driver!
request_mem_region OK!
AXI fpga dev virtual address is 0xcf99c000
*base_vir_addr = 0x200ac513
In fpga mem driver!
request_mem_region OK!
fpga mem virtual address is 0xd2000000
Jan 22 18:23:53 (none) local0.err cgminer: Miner compile time: Fri Aug 31 17:02:59 CST 2018 type: Antminer Z9-Mini
Jan 22 18:23:53 (none) local0.warn cgminer: Started cgminer 4.9.0
Jan 22 18:23:53 (none) local0.warn cgminer[961]: bitmain_ZCASH_init
Jan 22 18:23:54 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: No Fan find, check again
Jan 22 18:23:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: fan-num 1 fan-map 1
Jan 22 18:23:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: check_chain
Jan 22 18:23:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Chain 0 existed!
Jan 22 18:23:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: Chain 2 existed!
Jan 22 18:23:55 (none) local0.notice cgminer[961]: chain0 every_chain_reset_PIC16F1704_pic_new
efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:12:50 PM

Try the stock firmware and see how it works and let me know. I have a couple of ideas, one of which chipless mentioned above.

Thank you,

Jason

efudd (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:14:20 PM

hello...startet today with 2 used Z9 mini and just wondering - which static diff is recommended atm for ZEN?

Unfortunately I do not have a personal recommendation for this. One thing you could do is observe where the difficulty goes to automatically over a long run (8hrs or so perhaps) and then use that as a basis for setting your difficulty.

Jason

nordmann666

Activity: 361
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:02:10 PM

Unfortunately I do not have a personal recommendation for this. One thing you could do is observe where the difficulty goes to automatically over a long run (8hrs or so perhaps) and then use that as a basis for setting your difficulty.

Jason

will do..thx
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: