Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:21:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Efudd Z-Series Fuddware 2.3 -Z11/Z11e/Z11j/Z9/Mini  (Read 45450 times)
efudd (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
June 22, 2019, 02:29:37 PM

thancks for answer
if i use frequency 760 i get how ksol ?
and my chip temp is higher than orginal firmware ?

Join discord to live discuss, easier.

Temps will be higher any time you increase frequency+voltage.

These Z11 need additional voltage in order to increase hashrate, so increased temps are basically a given.

-j

efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2019, 02:03:27 PM

thancks for answer
if i use frequency 760 i get how ksol ?
and my chip temp is higher than orginal firmware ?

Join discord to live discuss, easier.

Temps will be higher any time you increase frequency+voltage.

These Z11 need additional voltage in order to increase hashrate, so increased temps are basically a given.

-j
may you share discord channel to join? have some questions about  tune  z9 mini and z11

https://discord.gg/T5g69zq

-j

ValeriB

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:45:56 AM

Hello. Read the whole topic. My Z9 also works for many hours on the developer firmware. And it happens mostly at night, when I can not control it. My Z9 works on Flypool. But many people have different pools and everywhere the same problem. This problem is not in the pool and not in the miners, this problem is in the wonderful firmware !!! As soon as I reflashed my z9 on Antminer-Z9-DEFAULT-500-DUAL-MODE-201808280957-unlocked.tar everything worked just perfect! The hashrate curve on the pool has turned into a straight line at the level of 60 K/sol. Good luck to all.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:49:50 AM

Hello. Read the whole topic. My Z9 also works for many hours on the developer firmware. And it happens mostly at night, when I can not control it. My Z9 works on Flypool. But many people have different pools and everywhere the same problem. This problem is not in the pool and not in the miners, this problem is in the wonderful firmware !!! As soon as I reflashed my z9 on Antminer-Z9-DEFAULT-500-DUAL-MODE-201808280957-unlocked.tar everything worked just perfect! The hashrate curve on the pool has turned into a straight line at the level of 60 K\sol. Good luck to all.

Um, the firmware has a dev-fee built in, 3% which strongly suggests you didn't read the whole topic or there is a language barrier confusion. I welcome you to point out the "many people.. everywhere same problem" with real data and not conjecture, also.

100% positive that is what you are seeing.

I responded 4 minutes after you posted this, which strongly suggests I'm readily available to work with you on any issues you might be having. Please PM me support ID from status page, otherwise and I'll be happy to help figure out whatever it is you have going on.

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:58:43 AM

The language barrier does not interfere with understanding the meaning of the messages of other users. I don’t need help anymore, thanks. 3% is not 8 - 10 hours of equipment work per day for another uncle.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 06:59:09 AM

The language barrier does not interfere with understanding the meaning of the messages of other users. I don’t need help anymore, thanks.

Good luck!

-j

efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:07:39 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 07:31:45 AM by efudd

The language barrier does not interfere with understanding the meaning of the messages of other users. I don’t need help anymore, thanks. 3% is not 8 - 10 hours of equipment work per day for another uncle.

If this is happening for your "uncle", I apologize. I have actually just disabled all dev fees to analyze logs and see if the possibility of what you state is true.

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:08:59 AM

#823. #861.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:17:32 AM

#823. #861.

823 - issue was caused by ARRR going offline on the luxor US server. Users were encouraged to move to the EU server while it was resolved and was successful. The core of the problem was when payments were being processed in the ARRR daemon, new work could not be generated resulting in miners going offline. This in turn caused cgminer to fail over to any available pool. This is a long standing bug in the underlying daemon and has been raised to the dev team to be resolved.

861 - Older customer, had been running firmware for many months. Configuration issue specific to user, was resolved.

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:25:43 AM

Sorry if I'm wrong. If your clients are satisfied, then there is no problem. But I will stay on the free firmware. Good luck .
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:30:30 AM

Sorry if I'm wrong. If your clients are satisfied, then there is no problem. Bat I will stay on the free firmware. Good luck .

I'd welcome feedback on your experiences with that particular firmware. I've had multiple farms switch over to my stuff who ended up running into issues with stability with that one. The instability manifested in a number of ways, some of which might have been environmental. Simultaneously, I know of a few users who do not have any problems with it.

What I can state for certain is my goal is for the firmware to operate exactly as described, and nothing else. I expect users to be happy with their results and encourage feedback and partnership to resolve any inconsistency between their expectation and their experience.

*shrug* -- my firmware provides more than overclock, it also provides good customer service. Smiley

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 07:37:38 AM

Frequency 675 Mhz, Temp. 63-67-65. 60 K\sol.
chertoyanov

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 08:37:06 AM

Hello. Read the whole topic. My Z9 also works for many hours on the developer firmware. And it happens mostly at night, when I can not control it. My Z9 works on Flypool. But many people have different pools and everywhere the same problem. This problem is not in the pool and not in the miners, this problem is in the wonderful firmware !!! As soon as I reflashed my z9 on Antminer-Z9-DEFAULT-500-DUAL-MODE-201808280957-unlocked.tar everything worked just perfect! The hashrate curve on the pool has turned into a straight line at the level of 60 K/sol. Good luck to all.

The same for me. I am trying many setting, but the result is the as described above. Restarting the device is the only way to restore its normal operation. Below is the graph of the work of the rig, composed of two Z9 and one Z9 mini. The Z9 working with your firmware, and Z9mini is witn stock firmware. The problem appears incidently in about 24 or 36 hours. The problem occurs regardless of the pool used.
Devices shows that they are working at maximum speed, but the pool shows that they either operate at a slower speed or that there are no shares at all.

https://i.imgur.com/F4D0RPU.gif
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 10:08:12 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2019, 10:37:06 AM by efudd

The same for me. I am trying many setting, but the result is the as described above. Restarting the device is the only way to restore its normal operation. Below is the graph of the work of the rig, composed of two Z9 and one Z9 mini. The Z9 working with your firmware, and Z9mini is witn stock firmware. The problem appears incidently in about 24 or 36 hours. The problem occurs regardless of the pool used.
Devices shows that they are working at maximum speed, but the pool shows that they either operate at a slower speed or that there are no shares at all.

Helllo first post!  Send your support ID from the status page. Your wording is very similar to the last person. Curious as heck!

I welcome you to use another firmware until you can actually provide the supportID and we can work through your logs.

EVERY one of those types of things that has come up has had an explanation and a resolution. Almost EVERY time it is externally caused.

If you are “trying multiple settings”, each time a setting is tried, cgminer restarts... it sure would not leave a single multi-hour gap that shows 0 hash rate. Wait... you said one was on stock and that graph was combined. So which is it?

What version of my firmware are you using?

The Z9 firmware has been installed and running a long darned time at customer sites and large installations. My oldest users are at almost 9 months with no problems.

If you are in Russia, this will not work with Roskomnadzor and I encourage you to use something else.

Vladivostok -  api.fudd.net Not Working in Russia.

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:04:45 AM

I did not think that you are cooperating with Roskomnadzor. Why do other firmware work for the owners of the equipment, and not for the uncle?
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:45:16 AM

I did not think that you are cooperating with Roskomnadzor. Why do other firmware work for the owners of the equipment, and not for the uncle?

No clue and I don’t know what “uncle” you mean. You have provided literally 0 information, just conjecture and speculation would be ignorant on my part.

Please move along to another firmware as it is blocked by Roskomnadzor and you are clearly in Russian territories.

-j

ValeriB

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:54:22 AM

For two nights in a row did my Z9 mine ZEC for Roskomnadzor? Or did Roskomnadzor block my miner and make him work on your wallet? Uncle is you. And yes, I am from Russia. I have nothing more to do here. Farewell.
efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:57:35 AM

For two nights in a row did my Z9 mine ZEC for Roskomnadzor? Or did Roskomnadzor block my miner and make him work on your wallet? Uncle is you. And yes, I am from Russia. I have nothing more to do here. Farewell.

For someone who doesn’t want help, you sure are insistent.

Again, cannot guess without any data. This is nothing but conjecture.

-j

efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2019, 11:23:47 PM

Im looking for some insight on my Z11 that I recently got. Its pulling 1700watts and averaging 150k sols and temp maxing in 82-85 zone in the hot part of the day in a Data Center. However It is getting alot of rejected shares, and HW errors. Its not acting like my Z9's at all.
Here are screenshots of my miner stats. I have 2 Power Supplies on it, An APW7 and an APW3.
https://ibb.co/YWBmVCH
https://ibb.co/GkvZxWk
Please see links above for photos.

What do you guys think? Are my settings causing these rejections, or is it completely normal with a z11?

Discarded is fine. It is an optimization. Cgminer was able to determine the hash/nonce would not meet requirements and discarded it instead of submitting it to the server. That is normal.

Hw errors also appear normal on Z11. Incidentally, a test firmware from bitmain seems to hide the hw errors again.

-j

chertoyanov

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 08:38:32 AM

Helllo first post!  Send your support ID from the status page. Your wording is very similar to the last person. Curious as heck!

I welcome you to use another firmware until you can actually provide the supportID and we can work through your logs.

EVERY one of those types of things that has come up has had an explanation and a resolution. Almost EVERY time it is externally caused.

If you are “trying multiple settings”, each time a setting is tried, cgminer restarts... it sure would not leave a single multi-hour gap that shows 0 hash rate. Wait... you said one was on stock and that graph was combined. So which is it?

What version of my firmware are you using?

The Z9 firmware has been installed and running a long darned time at customer sites and large installations. My oldest users are at almost 9 months with no problems.

If you are in Russia, this will not work with Roskomnadzor and I encourage you to use something else.

Vladivostok -  api.fudd.net Not Working in Russia.

-j

Hello! I'm from Bulgaria. To be honest, there was no problem your ROM ath the begining. Problems started after 2 or 3 weeks. When this happened, I first switched to Luxor. There was no change. Then I tried with addinf stratum string in pool settings. There was no change again.
Yesterday I installed a different ROM and these problems were not repeated so far. So at this point I can not give my supportID, I can now re-install your ROM to track the problem together. I am very pleased with the possibilities of your ROM, so I would be happy to help if there really is a problem. The version I used was 2.3 for Z9.
Best Regards, Stefan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: