Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:02:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Efudd Z-Series Fuddware 2.3 -Z11/Z11e/Z11j/Z9/Mini  (Read 45450 times)
Inves

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:47:54 PM

why such a large SD card?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
efudd (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 51

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 02:51:01 PM

why such a large SD card?

It’s actually the opposite. 32GB or LESS.

a.k.a. - ensure filesystem is FAT32 by having a partition <= 32GB
-j

Inves

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:00:30 PM

how is the Dev Fees?

efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2019, 03:11:01 PM

how is the Dev Fees?

10minutes out of every 290, unless using luxor, then 0 minutes.
paid license available to disable dev fees if desired, but test first.

-j

chipless

Activity: 559
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:00:45 AM

Like this one.........

Now Available Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Private - Provides user frequency control, 2 voltage settings per frequency, improved performance and better power efficiency. Average Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @825m with peaks as high as 192 k/sol .....Gain +4% in speed. PM for purchase details. Cost for Z11 Nitrous Private Image is 1 ZEC or equivilent value in BTC

Now released Free Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Public overclocked and overvolted firmware. Gain +4% in speed. NO DEV or License Required.... User frequency control and Low/High Voltage choice. Link can be found below with additional details. The 100% Free Public version is limited to 775m (Paid version goes to 825m)

Details can be found here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5132758.0

Share your results with others on my Discord channel
https://discord.gg/6t62apJ
efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 08:08:21 AM

Like this one.........

Now Available Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Private - Provides user frequency control, 2 voltage settings per frequency, improved performance and better power efficiency. Average Speeds as high as 161 k/sol @825m with peaks as high as 192 k/sol .....Gain +4% in speed. PM for purchase details. Cost for Z11 Nitrous Private Image is 1 ZEC or equivilent value in BTC

Now released Free Z11 v1.7 Chipless Nitrous Public overclocked and overvolted firmware. Gain +4% in speed. NO DEV or License Required.... User frequency control and Low/High Voltage choice. Link can be found below with additional details. The 100% Free Public version is limited to 775m (Paid version goes to 825m)

Special for Z11 users! A free Fuddware Z11 license (no dev fees, any server, any number of systems) if you let me know you found out about my firmware from chipless' post! Get full control of your miner, any frequency, any voltage, any setting. Gain +4%, or +400%, whatever you can get out of them! No limit of 775M or 825M. Free license version goes to 825+!

Release available at the top of my thread and https://releases.broked.net !

PM me for details,

Thanks!

-j

chipless

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:11:40 AM

Like this one.........

Special for Z11 users! A free Fuddware Z11 license (no dev fees, any server, any number of systems) if you let me know you found out about my firmware from chipless' post! Get full control of your miner, any frequency, any voltage, any setting. Gain +4%, or +400%, whatever you can get out of them! No limit of 775M or 825M. Free license version goes to 825+!

PM me for details,

Thanks!

-j

You are misleading them a little ...825+?  Anything over 825 is slow.... Unless you mislead people when you released your firmware you then stated anything over 825 was in limp mode. SO which one is it? So far from my testing over 825 does nothing even with more power. I will do some more testing to see if I missed something but I dont think I did. Could be wrong though.

chipless

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 06:24:47 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2019, 07:10:55 PM by chipless

Like this one.........

PM me for details,

Thanks!

-j

You mean let you have control of their miner and use fuddware.....You know where they mine, when they mine and how much they have mined.

oh and btw I didnt set up a new account and request a license so get your facts right. You sit there assuming or lying to folks on discord about it....Hopefully you werent rude to the person....LOL ... I dont need your license when I have my own firmware.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:10:57 PM

You mean let you have control of their miner and use fuddware.....You know where they mine, when they mine and how much they have mined.

Your rhetoric is a miss in terms of delivery and correctness and is nothing but FUD.

Once again, I do not have control of a user's miner, nor what/when/how much they have mined.

I'm simply providing the user with a fully configurable image while protecting my IP.

Defending that to you, someone who can't figure out that powering a battery charger off of the battery to charge the same batttery will not increase the battery life, is ridiculous (Yeah, I saw your youtube video that you've since took down, and I'm reasonably confident I have a copy of it somewhere in my humor archives).

I'll ask you again, to please keep content related to whatever it is you are doing in your own thread. That really is the problem here, you insist on using what I'm doing as a platform for yourself, be it in terms of product, or in terms of viewership/readership.

-j

efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:12:43 PM

oh and btw I didnt set up a new account and request a license so get your facts right. You sit there assuming or lying to folks on discord about it....Hopefully you werent rude to the person....LOL ... I dont need your license when I have my own firmware.

Since you've now edited your post, let me cover the other comment also...

You were the first person to request a license.

-j

chipless

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:37:07 PM

-j

No you flat out stated that I setup a new account and requested a license. When I requested it it was under my account. Therefore your claim of me setting up a new account is a assumption or a lie. I dont know who that would have been.

As long as keeping comments in our own threads...well stop talking shit about me on discord and i will consider it but until then I will fill your thread with whatever and point out every detail I can. A private conversation is one thing but to sit and talk in a open forum to boost your ego is bullshit. You claim to be this great business man and so professional then act like it. I dont claim that ....This is a hobby not a business for me.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 07:41:31 PM

-j

No you flat out stated that I setup a new account and requested a license. When I requested it it was under my account. Therefore your claim of me setting up a new account is a assumption or a lie. I dont know who that would have been.

As long as keeping comments in our own threads...well stop talking shit about me on discord and i will consider it but until then I will fill your thread with whatever and point out every detail I can. A private conversation is one thing but to sit and talk in a open forum to boost your ego is bullshit. You claim to be this great business man and so professional then act like it. I dont claim that ....This is a hobby not a business for me.

Stop being an idiot and you'll stop getting mentioned. It's too much hilarity not to. I'm ok being wrong with another account created seconds after you sent me a request for a license actually not being you, but the rest stated is all direct quotes from you. Twist that into "you are lying" all you want -- I have no problem owning up to mistakes, and regularly do, and publicly.

.. and chipless, I've not claimed a damn thing other than I'm an ass to you because you are an idiot douche. That, I have claimed, in public, many times.

The rest of this crap about it being a business for me, that I claim to be a great business man, blahblah, is all junk you've made up in your internal monologue of justifications. Now, kindly go plug yourself into yourself the same way you do your batteries.

-j

chipless

View Profile
May 30, 2019, 09:15:06 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2019, 05:27:22 AM by chipless

-j

Stop being an idiot and you'll stop getting mentioned. It's too much hilarity not to. I'm ok being wrong with another account created seconds after you sent me a request for a license actually not being you, but the rest stated is all direct quotes from you. Twist that into "you are lying" all you want -- I have no problem owning up to mistakes, and regularly do, and publicly.

.. and chipless, I've not claimed a damn thing other than I'm an ass to you because you are an idiot douche. That, I have claimed, in public, many times.

The rest of this crap about it being a business for me, that I claim to be a great business man, blahblah, is all junk you've made up in your internal monologue of justifications. Now, kindly go plug yourself into yourself the same way you do your batteries.

-j

Whatever man ..... So i think you are an idiot too so I guess it is ok then for me to give back what you do or say. Whats ok for you is then ok for me. Releasing software is not being an idiot it is helping the community and it cuts into what you are doing ...well this isnt just your community it is a public community for everyone to help each other if you want a private forum start your own its that simple.

As I said before enjoy giving away license now and in the future and I will enjoy giving away software.

Edit.....

I was just going over the latest bitmain firmware for the z9 and mini....and are you sure your NH support isnt broken because you are using that cgminer? Kind of odd that you claim you added the NH support when it was bitmain who did a fix in the latest version released about 3 weeks ago, about when you claimed you added the support. Now it is broken again and you still claim yours is working right but it is bitmains cgminer..... Any idea??

efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 05:44:39 AM

...snip...

Edit.....

I was just going over the latest bitmain firmware for the z9 and mini....and are you sure your NH support isnt broken because you are using that cgminer? Kind of odd that you claim you added the NH support when it was bitmain who did a fix in the latest version released about 3 weeks ago, about when you claimed you added the support. Now it is broken again and you still claim yours is working right but it is bitmains cgminer..... Any idea??

Lots of ideas, the first of which is you cannot read and comprehend.

I provided an update in this thread, before your drivel, on the state of NH+Zseries.

To catch you up, despite you proving repeatedly your inability to comprehend timelines and content details, as of yesterday, bitmain CTO, NH representatives and a couple of bitmain Sr. engineers started working together on the most recent problems.

Bitmain acknowledges that their most recent firmwares do not in fact fix NH, and the problem is related to the number of bits received in the extranonce subscription. NH servers can send more than 8 bytes, at which time cgminer and Nh will get out of sync.

My previous fixes worked until about a week ago. NH also had platform upgrades about the same time. Currently, working with with/through a large bitmain customer, along with NH, I am providing the necessary traces to continue the investigation.

There is a very strong commitment on the part of NH as well as Bitmain to get this resolved and it is actively being worked on multiple fronts.

So yeah.... while you think you are finding a hole in logic and statements I’ve made, what you really just uncovered is a slight view into what I try to do behind the scenes to keep things moving along for all parties.

Screw off, idiot.

-j

chipless

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 08:10:57 AM

...snip...

Edit.....

Lots of ideas, the first of which is you cannot read and comprehend.

I provided an update in this thread, before your drivel, on the state of NH+Zseries.

To catch you up, despite you proving repeatedly your inability to comprehend timelines and content details, as of yesterday, bitmain CTO, NH representatives and a couple of bitmain Sr. engineers started working together on the most recent problems.

Bitmain acknowledges that their most recent firmwares do not in fact fix NH, and the problem is related to the number of bits received in the extranonce subscription. NH servers can send more than 8 bytes, at which time cgminer and Nh will get out of sync.

My previous fixes worked until about a week ago. NH also had platform upgrades about the same time. Currently, working with with/through a large bitmain customer, along with NH, I am providing the necessary traces to continue the investigation.

There is a very strong commitment on the part of NH as well as Bitmain to get this resolved and it is actively being worked on multiple fronts.

So yeah.... while you think you are finding a hole in logic and statements I’ve made, what you really just uncovered is a slight view into what I try to do behind the scenes to keep things moving along for all parties.

Screw off, idiot.

-j

I was asking a simple question if the break was related and you ramble off some shit then tell me to screw off. WTF

You claimed there was nothing wrong with your release it was a NH server issue but at the same time you updated to the 2019 release of the cgminer from bitmain. So I dont see a problem with asking if the break was related to the fix they updated to and you integrated into your firmware. I mean if you implemented a seperate fix then excuse the shit out of me for asking a legit question. Maybe you need something for your anger. A doctor can help you with that. Sleep well King efudd developer of all and master of none. Was gonna ask how is the free license thing going for you?

cokewithanr

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:01:55 PM

Jason,

I finally had a chance to set up the 2.3 firmware on a mix (11 total) of my units pointed at Luxor. While I did not have time last night to fine tune anything; I can say after taking a quick look this morning that they are running stable with my last known good freq as the global setting starting point. I wanted to really test the benefits of your firmware, so before installing I mixed the boards on all the units to have a sampling from different batches running together in the same units. While it is not possible to cover all the permutations possible with what I have available it should serve well in testing per board tuning with batch 1, 2, 3 and 4 represented for the mini and I believe batch 1 and 2 for the Z9. I do not currently have a Z11 to test, but have spoken to another forum member who is running your Z11 firmware and is very pleased with it...oh and I knew you were right, but tried it anyway and the Z11 firmware will not initialize on the mini or the Z9..call me hard headed Cheesy. Also there were no residual effects after flashing back.

I will post some results if you would like me to when complete with the test. It may take some time as I will be running the previously mentioned test and then returning the units to matching boards and running them again. Please let me know if you would like me to start a new thread with all of this to keep from cluttering your thread or if you would like this information posted here as it is gathered. I enjoy tinkering with older hardware and the information could prove useful to others who's budget might not allow for the purchase of newer hardware. I have run firmware from others as well in hopes to deliver an unbiased opion in the results...more to follow. Cool.

Regards,
Keith
efudd (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 01:10:22 PM

Jason,

I finally had a chance to set up the 2.3 firmware on a mix (11 total) of my units pointed at Luxor. While I did not have time last night to fine tune anything; I can say after taking a quick look this morning that they are running stable with my last known good freq as the global setting starting point. I wanted to really test the benefits of your firmware, so before installing I mixed the boards on all the units to have a sampling from different batches running together in the same units. While it is not possible to cover all the permutations possible with what I have available it should serve well in testing per board tuning with batch 1, 2, 3 and 4 represented for the mini and I believe batch 1 and 2 for the Z9. I do not currently have a Z11 to test, but have spoken to another forum member who is running your Z11 firmware and is very pleased with it...oh and I knew you were right, but tried it anyway and the Z11 firmware will not initialize on the mini or the Z9..call me hard headed Cheesy. Also there were no residual effects after flashing back.

I will post some results if you would like me to when complete with the test. It may take some time as I will be running the previously mentioned test and then returning the units to matching boards and running them again. Please let me know if you would like me to start a new thread with all of this to keep from cluttering your thread or if you would like this information posted here as it is gathered. I enjoy tinkering with older hardware and the information could prove useful to others who's budget might not allow for the purchase of newer hardware. I have run firmware from others as well in hopes to deliver an unbiased opion in the results...more to follow. Cool.

Regards,
Keith

Posting results is actually highly desired. My intention was to try to encourage sharing of tunings from everyone by providing a standard format (freq, voltage, hashrate @5, hashhate @10, chip temp, ambient, wattage) that folk could fill in as they were able to measure... but another part of me wanted that to occur organically... so yes, please do share.

re: flashing, yeah -- the control board is effectively the same between V9,Z9,Z9M,Z11 and flashing between them is no problem, so good to hear you had the same expected experience. I am also hard headed the same way.

thank you!

-j

Uche32

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:21:39 AM

Am I the only one pointing to the luxor pool losing connection without my ASIC having issue?
Inves

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:24:45 AM

Something went wrong((
1 - Downloaded https://releases.broked.net/Z9Mini_2.3.tar.gz
2 - in formatted 8GB FAT32 SD card.
3 - extracted from Z9Mini_2.3.tar.gz map files (md5_info, runme.sh, uramdisk.image.gz).
4 - disabled ASIC.
5 - inserted the card.
6 - enabled ASIC.
7 - and here the trouble, it took 5 minutes indicators do not go out((.

efudd (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Am I the only one pointing to the luxor pool losing connection without my ASIC having issue?

Yes.

Now, let’s try again with more detail.

What exactly is happening?
What are you seeing in the logs?
What is your supportID?
What version are you running?

-j

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: