Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:54:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:16:54 AM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

I see they said that Bitcoin Sport have listed at some exchange, what are they? Have any is major exchange?

It has been listed only on wave decentralized exchange at current time because it has issued on wave platform as a token and it's still in ICO stage, therefore no other exchange now.

Test the work of the decentralized currency exchange in the third tab https://client.wavesplatform.com/

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

I do not see any concrete and important updates of the platform. Everything that there is this discussion of the growing price. Whether there will be some innovations?

It seems that I wrote that the upgrade of the platform will be seen by the middle of December - the beginning of January, as we are only at the beginning.

This some useful information for the admin to share! Its a way to see some beneficial features of the DEX. It will helpful to all the beginners and new members that will be trading bitcoinsport tokens there.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 04:02:05 AM

Is Bitcoin Sport already been listed into some other exchange? Well, I do have notice that it is listed in a decentralized exchange on wave? Aside from this? Any other exchanges? Because it is very important to this project to have in some popular exchanges to continuously gain the crowd trust and support.

Bitcoin sport is only listed now from the DEX a waves decentralized platform, It has low fees for the transaction so many are saying its good they're to trade.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 04:23:21 AM

Bitcoin sport is only listed now from the DEX a waves decentralized platform, It has low fees for the transaction so many are saying its good they're to trade.

If they have plan on working on other exchange listing, then it will be good and beneficial to all traders who has other trading account like in IDEX.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

Well, most of the people usually like to use the exchange in a web instead of a client because its way too easy to access rather than a client. I hope they made a web version.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 05:30:49 AM

It is currently listed on waves dex. Im not pretty sure if there is another exchange which support the token to be traded and exchanged.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:26:30 AM

I see they said that Bitcoin Sport have listed at some exchange, what are they? Have any is major exchange?

It has been listed only on wave decentralized exchange at current time because it has issued on wave platform as a token and it's still in ICO stage, therefore no other exchange now.

Test the work of the decentralized currency exchange in the third tab https://client.wavesplatform.com/

How to trade tokens on the DEX read here https://docs.wavesplatform.com/en/waves-client/waves-dex/start-trading-using-the-waves-dex.html

I do not see any concrete and important updates of the platform. Everything that there is this discussion of the growing price. Whether there will be some innovations?

It seems that I wrote that the upgrade of the platform will be seen by the middle of December - the beginning of January, as we are only at the beginning.

What do you mean here, are you talking about the upgrade of the platform of your own coin or the platform upgrade of the Waves Trading Platform?
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

Even i hate DEX exchange ( they need WETH as fees), but i think i will waiting after upgrading of Bitcoin Sport, i will consider for invest.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:36:47 AM

It is currently listed on waves dex. Im not pretty sure if there is another exchange which support the token to be traded and exchanged.

I doubt it'll be listed anywhere else for a while atleast cause exchanges charge a ton to list a coin on their exchange. Like 10 BTC or someshit for places like Binance
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 06:51:09 AM

Well, it will be new for next year, 2018 have a lot of project involved in gambling which gain successful, so i think BS will get it, too.
Zianingbu

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:14:17 AM

As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Garry Larin

Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Personally, I do not care at which exchange to make a profit. Now imagine how the price will increase when it goes to other exchanges!

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 09:58:24 AM

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
Yeah, getting money from the ico is just a small success. While a big success is from the project to make the project awesome and has so many supporters and users.
Actually having a numerous users and investors is quite a good success after all. Dealing and attracting investors is a gigantic and challenging job so having a investors and making it more established abd increase its number is such a good achievements.
Well said i also trying to observe their capabilities when it comes to solving issues and problems and how they handle people suggestions and I think they did well.
You do everything right, I also act and review all the news of the project and what achievements they have made during this period. So you try not to miss the main news.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:16:06 AM

As far as I know, there seems to be no more updates about adding a token to the exchange. So far, no progress in this regard. Maybe a little later. 
Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

Nope, "success" for a coin and an ICO is very very generic and can mean a lot of things based on your interpretation of things, for most devs it means they got money
Yeah, getting money from the ico is just a small success. While a big success is from the project to make the project awesome and has so many supporters and users.
Actually having a numerous users and investors is quite a good success after all. Dealing and attracting investors is a gigantic and challenging job so having a investors and making it more established abd increase its number is such a good achievements.
Well said i also trying to observe their capabilities when it comes to solving issues and problems and how they handle people suggestions and I think they did well.
You do everything right, I also act and review all the news of the project and what achievements they have made during this period. So you try not to miss the main news.
in fact, I have not seen any news from the development team for a long time. They tell what they are working on now? It excites many supporters.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 11:00:52 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2018, 01:31:13 PM by MikeBershtain

We are very pleased that the project has more and more investors and partners. Add to the New Year bonus program BOUNTY https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 11:42:19 AM

Perhaps, we need to have patience sometimes because the dev team are doing their fullest effort to make this a good kind. We just have to continue our works and wait for further noticed to be announced here on this thread and in telegram group.
True, waiting for the updates is the thing that we should do right now. Well, the dev team should be able to produce development that  also have good impact to the project that's maybe the reason that at this time no update is being announced. Everything should be work properly and it takes time to do that.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:49:32 PM

True, waiting for the updates is the thing that we should do right now. Well, the dev team should be able to produce development that  also have good impact to the project that's maybe the reason that at this time no update is being announced. Everything should be work properly and it takes time to do that.

As we all know, giving frequent updates will attract more investors to come. Maybe the team need to be more active in giving more new announcements like new exchanges or new partnerships.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I think they are doing what they need to do to get the attention of the investors. Updates can be seen in the site and here is probably some sort of major announcement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:01:18 PM

Yeah right, with this kind of market status it is really hard to make lots of developments, the team needs to exert more effort to market the project, giving promotional bonuses and increasing exposures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: