Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:17:42 PM

Such platform had so many offered features which it is likely sounds beneficial to me. As long as people will have an effort to get indulge into it, definitely they can gain some profits from this. Hoping to see more progress about it because this really catch my attention.
Yes. They have provided attractive features compared from the other trading platforms. Surely more people here will likely to follow this kind of idea if the team behind this project can manage to develop this into a good kind. Also, the OP is having good interaction with the people in answering questions and queries which is a good way to handle a community.
The dynamic presentations are very accurate with an adequate exposure with the market trend metrics with no discrepancy as this progress is bringing huge attention from the participants where we can do understand the progress with successful traffic growth.
It's quite a good start buddy, if the presentation turned out to be a success well the following progress will be done according to the plans and goals. Participants needs to be comfort and convenient this what the teams needs to prepare for them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I will start with the male, Bitcoin sport is name for a fork, if you are not making fork, you should have chosen another name that suit the product you are willing to build, trading platform.
I noticed that you don't have clear plan and road map, first you said you planned to make a fork, then you chose to make a trading platform. Also, you wanna start with wave platform then move to etheurum, then creating separate blockchain ! additional to that, you are saying that assets (oil, gas, gold, shares of the largest companies) will be available for trading – analogue forex !, From my knowledge, having those assets on a platform requires license and with an anonymous team and project I don't see that possible.

Seems to be there's a lot of work that needs to be done especially about the laws because of their features that allows real assets. Good analysis, pretty easy to understand and definitely the dev will get the attention about the issue that needs to be clarified.
Worry no more the project team and developers  are more willing to achieve their project goals. They are citing the possible process and progress for making  the project more impressive and attractive to the investors and supporters.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:42:00 PM

As far as i know, the Bsport token has been trading in the exchange for a long time?

since the end of January 2018.
why did you open trading before launching a project?
this project is cheap to invest, everyone can participate, that's really good

Today, the coin costs only 6 cents. Hope it is not expensive. Tomorrow will be more expensive at times.

How has the course changed lately?

Dynamics of the coin rate from July 30 to October 23, 2018. From the chart on the page https://bitcoin-sport.org/en/course/

what do you want to show with this screenshot?
just chart for 3 months
Am analyzing all the reviews and let me share you my analysis they have not published the live website but displayed the exposure of the exchange dynamic screenshot Smiley
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 10:49:04 PM

Bitcoin sport is a promising project! the plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!

I really hope this project create more awareness to waves since we havent heard of them for long and seeing the platform features its safe to assume that the project is really kinda unique and should acquire reasonable amount of success.

It is difficult to tell... Hardly the project will be able to find the same success or to approach at least bitcoin, however to have him in the portfolio can be useful.

It's quite a good start buddy, if the presentation turned out to be a success well the following progress will be done according to the plans and goals. Participants needs to be comfort and convenient this what the teams needs to prepare for them.

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin

Thank you for your trust and positive feedback. We will finalize the project and will not lead our investors!

In the sale of bsport tokens, will be accepted cash, ie any kind of fiat currency or only crypto?

Now Bitcoin Sprot can be bought for BTC, ETH, Waves and USD.

Why even fork bitcoin though? The only real bitcoin fork with remotely worked was BCH and every other BTC fork was a 100% scam to make money

You did not understand correctly. We want to make a coin on a separate blockchain, but it will not necessarily be fork of Bitcoin. Bitcoin sport is the name of the future trading platform and project.

An interesting project, it is connected with social networks. It is interesting after the start how much he will be demanded precisely for use within social networks.

In social networks will be groups and advertising. Such advertising has long been going on.

Soon I will add new answers to your questions...

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:44:09 PM

Such platform had so many offered features which it is likely sounds beneficial to me. As long as people will have an effort to get indulge into it, definitely they can gain some profits from this. Hoping to see more progress about it because this really catch my attention.
Yes. They have provided attractive features compared from the other trading platforms. Surely more people here will likely to follow this kind of idea if the team behind this project can manage to develop this into a good kind. Also, the OP is having good interaction with the people in answering questions and queries which is a good way to handle a community.

Right, having an attractive features and being different from others will surely make the numbers of investors and supporters increase. I just hope they will continue and never stop what they are started.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:45:18 PM

The communication connectivity enabling us to get clarified with all out doubts and there is even an attentive response from the manger in their official telegram channel, these fills the deeds to choose a project.
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

The purpose of this project is to create a market exchange crypto in social networks Vkontakte and trading platforms combined with cryptocurrency purse for some crypto, currencies within the system planned for the possibility of sports betting at blockchain, where they will be able to play sports betting.
This is a unique project, I will learn and advance.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:20:52 AM

I am quite confused with this coin, where did you get the chart where there is a 375% gain from July when you are only going to launch a PRE ICO? Do you have a previous post about this coin on this Forum before, aside from this thread that started around September?
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:01:01 AM

this is really good to see a sport bounty.  and it looks so promising.  roadmap looking great.  perfect to attract a investors toward thia project

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:08:30 AM

This Bitcoin in sport trading platform caught my interest and let me to take some of my time to read aling its Ann thread. Honestly, this sport betting project somehow caught my attention because we all know that in the past years there are so many successful and very profitable and beneficial trading platforms that come exist and for now, there are lots of people that are keep on getting legit and potentialy trading project that could bring us more opportunities and huge positive impact here in the crypto currency community.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:52:17 AM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

Now the token is trading on Waves.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

That's kinda interesting to know admin. Can you give some link so I can read it or maybe I can also share it on my social media.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:10:36 AM

10/25/2018 Telegram chat is open for bounty and investors: https://t.me/joinchat/K3WISREWDpUCw27Rb5aifQ

getting a profit is a normal desire of every investor, what do you think, how to earn in this project?

It seems the answer is simple. Buy tokens cheaper. Sell more expensive. Trade tokens when the price is stable.

Hello OP what exchange are you planning to work with? As I know its only tradable for in wave exchange? What waves exchange is it.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:17:13 AM

If I understand correctly, the project will develop tokens for the Vkontakte social network. What exactly can you do with these tokens?

No. Tokens will go to the financing of the exchange platform. Her application will, among other things, in the social network VK.
That's it. Thank. I mean not so understood the information which is written right at the beginning here. Then if this is an app, will it be free?
FourByfour

Activity: 350

D.U.G

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

Hello OP are you admin or developer of this project? Thank you for the fast response but what waves exchange is already trading live? Link?

tamara163
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:50:56 AM

Hello OP are you admin or developer of this project? Thank you for the fast response but what waves exchange is already trading live? Link?
well, apparently you need to at least use the waves web client
register it
trade here https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=7ogZiMyzWcAdPPk8QTcLRaxPUDaUADiiLXEGcJjFu9qf&assetId1=WAVES
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 09:01:41 AM

this project about sport. this need to be waves wallet or it have own wallet?  any planning for launching app of its own?

candlicul

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 09:32:32 AM

this project about sport. this need to be waves wallet or it have own wallet?  any planning for launching app of its own?
this token was created on the waves blockchain, but the team plans to switch to ethereum or create its own blockchain.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:58:47 AM

this token was created on the waves blockchain, but the team plans to switch to ethereum or create its own blockchain.
When will this decision be made? Or is it only in development and so far no one knows when this can happen?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:19:59 AM

I am interested, will the application of this project be available only on the social networking platform or will the developers make a separate site for sports betting? How will this work?

There will be a separate site

I think the core message you are trying to get across with your project is not enough to really convince people to jump on board in this highly diversified and specialized space.

We will present extended information about the project the other day.

It might just be an exchanges competitor, if it works. such projects often very well make a big profit after entering the exchange.

The dynamic presentations are very accurate with an adequate exposure with the market trend metrics with no discrepancy as this progress is bringing huge attention from the participants where we can do understand the progress with successful traffic growth.

That's right. If we were not sure of the success of the project, we would not start it.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:41:40 AM

Of course, this question is addressed only to the development team. I see that they are quite active here on the forum, so I am sure you will get an answer to your question soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: