Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:42:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

what about the official site? Already have a working version of it, or is it still at the development stage? It would be interesting to look at it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolvelan

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 12:35:34 PM

this project about sport. this need to be waves wallet or it have own wallet?  any planning for launching app of its own?
this token was created on the waves blockchain, but the team plans to switch to ethereum or create its own blockchain.
Of course, this question is addressed only to the development team. I see that they are quite active here on the forum, so I am sure you will get an answer to your question soon.
I think the creators of bitcoin sport project have chosen a right direction. Now, many are trying to implement such trading projects.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

It seems that the OP of this thread are more confident for the success of this project. This could convince more people to be part in the community and help the project in promoting it in various sites. Hopefully, all will goes well for the team so they can be able to developed this into a good kind of platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:24 PM

well, apparently you need to at least use the waves web client
register it
trade here https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=7ogZiMyzWcAdPPk8QTcLRaxPUDaUADiiLXEGcJjFu9qf&assetId1=WAVES
Thanks for helping by. However, since you were using waves as the platform to send or receive the coin, do you have a plan to make your own blockchain?
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:21:14 PM

It seems that the OP of this thread are more confident for the success of this project. This could convince more people to be part in the community and help the project in promoting it in various sites. Hopefully, all will goes well for the team so they can be able to developed this into a good kind of platform.
I hope so. im pretty sure they can make a better audience by promoting in various websites like facebook, twitter, instagram, or even coinmarketcap.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:22:29 PM

It might just be an exchanges competitor, if it works. such projects often very well make a big profit after entering the exchange.

We are sure that the project will give a good profit.

I agree,this is something that we need,and something is future. but is there any similar platform on the blockchain?

We have not seen such a platform.

Seems to be there's a lot of work that needs to be done especially about the laws because of their features that allows real assets. Good analysis, pretty easy to understand and definitely the dev will get the attention about the issue that needs to be clarified.

We daily monitor all news on regulation and on cryptocurrency in general. Seven days a week,

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

register it
trade here https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex?assetId2=7ogZiMyzWcAdPPk8QTcLRaxPUDaUADiiLXEGcJjFu9qf&assetId1=WAVES
Thanks for helping by. However, since you were using waves as the platform to send or receive the coin, do you have a plan to make your own blockchain?

I don’t really understand why they use someone else's blockchain? Or was it so conceived? Typically, projects that do not have their own blockchain for their investors suffer losses in such a market.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

this project about sport. this need to be waves wallet or it have own wallet?  any planning for launching app of its own?
this token was created on the waves blockchain, but the team plans to switch to ethereum or create its own blockchain.
When will this decision be made? Or is it only in development and so far no one knows when this can happen?
I'm not really familiar with waves blockxhain but if they switch to ethereum blockchain, in my opinion, i guess they will gain more support and investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:45:55 PM

Of course, this question is addressed only to the development team. I see that they are quite active here on the forum, so I am sure you will get an answer to your question soon.
Yes they are, if you can observe there is one active account here that currently and actively replying all the inquiries and questions of the community. Good to know that project provides a admin that will watch over those issues and clarifications thath may appear.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

When will this decision be made? Or is it only in development and so far no one knows when this can happen?
I'm not really familiar with waves blockxhain but if they switch to ethereum blockchain, in my opinion, i guess they will gain more support and investors.
Same here Buddy, but I am sure if there is changes and some other arrangements that will happened the team will definitely make some announcements and guidelines for the supporters and investors. This is necessary for making things cleared. THe wave might not that familiar but soon this will be properly introduced for a better purpose.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Hello dear admin and Developers Is this a soft fork of bitcoin? Because it looks like its from bitcoin platform again? But focus of blockchain sports?

Not really. This is just a platform and cryptocurrency. In general, we planned to make Bitcoin fork, but more important for us is the trading platform with exchange assets and cryptocurrency.

I am bit confused if this is from bitcoin structures or Waves? Pretty sure this project needs more impression and traffic from different social media sites.

Now the token is trading on Waves.

I never heard such of this project being launch to the public? Any related articles and news, reviews that has been released before admin? As I know there are hundreds of blockchain sports, esports etc that has been launched recently.

The project was advertised on Facebook & VK. The other day starts bounty in blogs and other social networks.

Hello OP are you admin or developer of this project? Thank you for the fast response but what waves exchange is already trading live? Link?
register it

So based on the fact it's being traded on the Waves client, I'm guessing it's one of those Waves based tokens or whatever the term is for that?
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:29:43 PM

Till what instance does this project is prepared to overcome the obstacles faced by its previous competition?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:33:15 PM

this project about sport. this need to be waves wallet or it have own wallet?  any planning for launching app of its own?

This question has already been answered correctly. This token was created on the waves blockchain, but we plans to switch to ethereum.  create its own blockchain. A little later we will create our blockchain.

what about the official site? Already have a working version of it, or is it still at the development stage? It would be interesting to look at it.

The site is listed in the first post of the topic: https://bitcoin-sport.org/en/

Interesting project and definitely worth supoorting but it seems the whitepaper is not yet included on this thread.

A shortened version of white paper is on the site. In the next few days, a full version will be available. While watching the page https://bitcoin-sport.org/en/

I hope that in the next day we will launch a bounty and solve these issues together.

I don’t really understand why they use someone else's blockchain? Or was it so conceived? Typically, projects that do not have their own blockchain for their investors suffer losses in such a market.

Indeed, a certain negative was in a falling market, but now the market has stabilized and may soon grow. In addition, we will transfer part of the assets to the dollar in order not to depend on the quotes of ethereum, bitcoin and waves.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:35:32 PM

There are only 21 million Bitcoin Sport. This is good. But Waves token? Is that really ok?

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:38:25 PM

There are only 21 million Bitcoin Sport. This is good. But Waves token? Is that really ok?

The platform is very convenient. Try it yourself and appreciate.

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:45:57 PM

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin.so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin
Bitcoin sport is a promising project! the plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
Yes i am trusting the project plan & their progress which will give them a big success.but as a new project they need to do something that can draw people intention for such a good project
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 07:51:50 PM

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin.so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin
Bitcoin sport is a promising project! the plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
Yes i am trusting the project plan & their progress which will give them a big success.but as a new project they need to do something that can draw people intention for such a good project

Nice to hear kind words. Even on weekends. Thank!

KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:52:22 PM

These reviews enable us understand the challenges developers are holding with a strong ownership as the progress out of team dedication and the strong potential in fixing the issues allow us understand the diligent strategy.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

I not absolutely understand why the schedule of an izmneniye of the price from July to October is shown if the project is at Pre-ico stage?

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

Since basically you have the feeling ofhaving your own blockchain i think having waves smart contract should be enough for the main time till you decide to launch mainnet i just hope maybe switching to ethereum contract will be faster or just sooner

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: