Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:40:40 AM

When I read about the project, this is a sports coin that is related to betting games. I am particularly attracted by Bitcoin's competitive ability as a combination of privacy and regulatory compliance. Can you share about the measures you take to achieve this particular advantage? What are the regulatory  that Bitcoin Sport incorporates with security?

It's not all about betting game, the platform have 4 functions which can also be used for trading and investments for other cryptocurrency which you can easily compare the gain and loss for each coins.
Bsport concept looks really interesting. so this project will make the traditional assets into decentralized assets? I can say that's good idea.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:11:08 AM

When I read about the project, this is a sports coin that is related to betting games. I am particularly attracted by Bitcoin's competitive ability as a combination of privacy and regulatory compliance. Can you share about the measures you take to achieve this particular advantage? What are the regulatory  that Bitcoin Sport incorporates with security?

It's not all about betting game, the platform have 4 functions which can also be used for trading and investments for other cryptocurrency which you can easily compare the gain and loss for each coins.
Not just a simple betting game. But this have a very great concepts regarding the Sports with the integration of Bitcoin crypto currency. Well as I can see to this project a lots of potential of the project team can be made to reach more achievements.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:53:06 AM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?

The platform needs to improved first so that it can attract more people and convince them to invest and be part in the project. Listing in CMC are probably not their priority because it will need big amounts of funds. But I'm hoping that they can manage to put this token at least in a good exchange.
candlicul

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:15:47 AM

how many users you want to attract to your system? I think that the marketing strategy will help attract the attention of the community.  for me the long-term perspective seems profitable.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:35:03 PM

Just like other platform Bitcoin sport will trade & exchange coin with little price but its uniqueness is that it us like Bitcoin.so you can get the same profit here to invest same like as Bitcoin
Bitcoin sport is a promising project! the plan will achieve great victories and a lot of attention!
Yes i am trusting the project plan & their progress which will give them a big success.but as a new project they need to do something that can draw people intention for such a good project

Nice to hear kind words. Even on weekends. Thank!
Thanks as its a pleasure to be a part of your team.It is project that i can find just like Bitcoin & it has some ability like bitcoin.So give us some progress how it will do in next 2-3 months
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 01:48:49 PM

Not just a simple betting game. But this have a very great concepts regarding the Sports with the integration of Bitcoin crypto currency. Well as I can see to this project a lots of potential of the project team can be made to reach more achievements.

It's good to know that more project have been adopting the technology which it allows multiple features that can allow users to choose different options depending on where they are convenient. But then again, they still need to make a lot of work to develop the platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 02:42:58 PM

I not absolutely understand why the schedule of an izmneniye of the price from July to October is shown if the project is at Pre-ico stage?

Is it forbidden to advertise and sell tokens in the Pre-ICO stage?

Is it forbidden by regulators?  Cool

how many users you want to attract to your system? I think that the marketing strategy will help attract the attention of the community.  for me the long-term perspective seems profitable.

For the financial stability of the project, it would be good if there were many smaller than a few large ones.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:19:36 PM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?
Expect this coin to be listed in ccm and major exchange platforms in a couple of months bud. They are still collecting some funds for their upcoming developments.
Honestly, they were thinking about the upcoming development and coinmarketcap listing is still a roadmap. Better you wait until they listed in several exchanges.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:33:24 PM

It's good to know that more project have been adopting the technology which it allows multiple features that can allow users to choose different options depending on where they are convenient. But then again, they still need to make a lot of work to develop the platform.
Absolutely. They are still quite new and need more development and keep develop until the platform showed up to the world. I wish they could achieve it in just 1 year.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 03:40:11 PM

Bitcoin sport tokens has a lot of interesting features and its special since it us using waves as its mother cryptocurrency. Hopefully its value will consistently increase unlike other cryptos.

A lot of features means they also need to have a lot of effort to develop each so that it would be much more secured to use. A trading platform is very useful because this is the stage wherein crypto users trade their token and I am hoping they can handle such high volume.
As the market have a fall now there should be a better price and it is all the project involvement with the development activities and building a strong infrastructure potentially that will bring more advantage.
The market price as of now is not that good but still chances of success is still available. This might not an easy way to reach success but we can absolutely say that the project team are doing their best to make sure that they will be able to make it to the top.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:23:23 PM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
A good project need to have clean papers and a long term relationship with the people around here. Team members and developers need to double time everything before bad happened.  Yes in developing I can ask more sincere and good mother at the same time.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:39:13 PM

Expect this coin to be listed in ccm and major exchange platforms in a couple of months bud. They are still collecting some funds for their upcoming developments.
Honestly, they were thinking about the upcoming development and coinmarketcap listing is still a roadmap. Better you wait until they listed in several exchanges.

It's part of the job, wherein it's necessary to do such things to be able to make their coins more exposed to the traders. Furthermore, as the market is growing competition is getting more tough which investors are very observant nowadays.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:52:10 PM

It's part of the job, wherein it's necessary to do such things to be able to make their coins more exposed to the traders. Furthermore, as the market is growing competition is getting more tough which investors are very observant nowadays.

Correct, we cannot deny the fact that the number of  competitors is growing so with that it is part of the team's job to find other ways to make the coin more exposed to other traders. It can help also in making it popular, so it is good not to stop for new strategy because of the changeable environment.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

That's what we need to do for now. We better wait for the team of BS on when this token be listed in exchange. But I think, they need to communicate with us so we can have an idea about their plans and works. They need to show some activeness in here inorder to have a good community.
dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
A good project need to have clean papers and a long term relationship with the people around here. Team members and developers need to double time everything before bad happened.  Yes in developing I can ask more sincere and good mother at the same time.
I totally agree, I like very much bitcoin sport plans. this is a promising project focusing in trading and investment.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:32:59 PM

I totally agree, I like very much bitcoin sport plans. this is a promising project focusing in trading and investment.
As for traders whether this platform will be suitable them for realization of the abilities? Or it is better to look towards other specific projects?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:45:19 PM

As for traders whether this platform will be suitable them for realization of the abilities? Or it is better to look towards other specific projects?
I think this platform will be fully suitable for the work of traders. I hope the developers will make a convenient interface for a better perception of the application.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 09:59:31 PM

I think that they are currently busy working this same topic ,as getting listed on a reputable exchange is really helpful for a project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

This is something new in the field of cryptocurrency. I hope that much of what has been said here will get into reality as the developers conceived.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:35:05 PM

This is something new in the field of cryptocurrency. I hope that much of what has been said here will get into reality as the developers conceived.
in fact, the team will have to work a lot to make a quality platform that will be a success for many users. I hope the team will cope with this task.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: