Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:01:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85331 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:36:57 PM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?
I think that they are currently busy working this same topic ,as getting listed on a reputable exchange is really helpful for a project.
Now administrators of the large exchanges became very hardly compliant. There to get it is necessary to adduce really powerful arguments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 10:43:21 PM

Bitcoin sport tokens has a lot of interesting features and its special since it us using waves as its mother cryptocurrency. Hopefully its value will consistently increase unlike other cryptos.

A lot of features means they also need to have a lot of effort to develop each so that it would be much more secured to use. A trading platform is very useful because this is the stage wherein crypto users trade their token and I am hoping they can handle such high volume.
As the market have a fall now there should be a better price and it is all the project involvement with the development activities and building a strong infrastructure potentially that will bring more advantage.
The market price as of now is not that good but still chances of success is still available. This might not an easy way to reach success but we can absolutely say that the project team are doing their best to make sure that they will be able to make it to the top.
I think for now the market is more stable than before and with better marketing strategy they should be able to thrive successfully considering their features and team managements but market condition is more favourable than those few days

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

Bitcoin sport tokens has a lot of interesting features and its special since it us using waves as its mother cryptocurrency. Hopefully its value will consistently increase unlike other cryptos.

A lot of features means they also need to have a lot of effort to develop each so that it would be much more secured to use. A trading platform is very useful because this is the stage wherein crypto users trade their token and I am hoping they can handle such high volume.
As the market have a fall now there should be a better price and it is all the project involvement with the development activities and building a strong infrastructure potentially that will bring more advantage.
The market price as of now is not that good but still chances of success is still available. This might not an easy way to reach success but we can absolutely say that the project team are doing their best to make sure that they will be able to make it to the top.

Well no shit though, the market price HAS to be shit cause the coin's still in it's ICO stage. They can't just pull a BTC and say they want 10000$ a pop
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
A good project need to have clean papers and a long term relationship with the people around here. Team members and developers need to double time everything before bad happened.  Yes in developing I can ask more sincere and good mother at the same time.
Their progress seems incredible as i notice their roadmap they are reaching all the goals as they have planned and they do have a bounty and sale, they need a strong support.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:10:58 PM

I suppose for now its not listed on coinmarket cap, I was searching bitcoin sport their zero results. When will you be listed on this site admin?
Expect this coin to be listed in ccm and major exchange platforms in a couple of months bud. They are still collecting some funds for their upcoming developments.
Honestly, they were thinking about the upcoming development and coinmarketcap listing is still a roadmap. Better you wait until they listed in several exchanges.

It's part of the job, wherein it's necessary to do such things to be able to make their coins more exposed to the traders. Furthermore, as the market is growing competition is getting more tough which investors are very observant nowadays.
It is highly essential as major prospective to expose so that it gains demand and more transaction sales even from the traders with no marketing and network friction the chamber of crypto with bitcoin sport cannot achieve the goal.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:12:29 PM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
A good project need to have clean papers and a long term relationship with the people around here. Team members and developers need to double time everything before bad happened.  Yes in developing I can ask more sincere and good mother at the same time.
I totally agree, I like very much bitcoin sport plans. this is a promising project focusing in trading and investment.
As for traders whether this platform will be suitable them for realization of the abilities? Or it is better to look towards other specific projects?
Why are you in doubt? As in my opinion, the project is quite suitable and is developing the project correctly. So you can see for yourself.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:14:50 PM

Well no shit though, the market price HAS to be shit cause the coin's still in it's ICO stage. They can't just pull a BTC and say they want 10000$ a pop
Instead they entirely depend on the market they can focus on their developmental activities with more promotional plans that will automatically bring users for the project and with those capital they can make better gains.
footwebstor

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:17:41 PM

I totally agree, I like very much bitcoin sport plans. this is a promising project focusing in trading and investment.
As for traders whether this platform will be suitable them for realization of the abilities? Or it is better to look towards other specific projects?
Why are you in doubt? As in my opinion, the project is quite suitable and is developing the project correctly. So you can see for yourself.
while the project is in preparation, such information is unknown. wait for news from the team. the idea is very promising and relevant.
recsoninlight

Activity: 167
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

I think for now the market is more stable than before and with better marketing strategy they should be able to thrive successfully considering their features and team managements but market condition is more favourable than those few days
But they can't be carried away for it might be down again who knows... they should always strive harder and aim much higher for the better good.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:40:30 PM

Although i find this project quite good, it is normal to be in doubt for you to be able to verify more the project if it has big potential or quite profitable or be useful on your needs.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:43:50 PM

Nowadays, everyday there is a new exchange come out, So the competition is very high. As I trader I will not trade on a small new exchange over large popular exchange, however, some new coins and tokens don't hit large exchanges early, and new exchanges take advantage of that by listing those coins to get traders intro the platform.  
dyculot

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:18:23 AM

Although i find this project quite good, it is normal to be in doubt for you to be able to verify more the project if it has big potential or quite profitable or be useful on your needs.
When the expected targets are met then all the possibilities will be in progress automatically, it is all even the team behind who are working hard in completing all their assignments.
You're right. the Bsport project has an interesting purpose and concept. it creates a decentralized market for traders
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 12:49:44 AM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

searchcorve

Activity: 103

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:33:57 AM

Is it possible to use the Bicoin sport platform without having Bsport tokens?
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:40:38 AM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

Its gambling site, So I think it will have a risk but not to the point scam, I am only thinking about difficulties and stuff.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 04:48:42 AM

I think that the project deserves attention, tell me please bitcoin sport exchange will be available worldwide?

That, for now, is planning for the team. But If you are interested in trading Bitcoin Sport it is available now on waves platform.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 04:56:31 AM

I think that they are currently busy working this same topic ,as getting listed on a reputable exchange is really helpful for a project.

There are lots of requirements if you want to be listed on CMC, Like being successfully launched the project. Working for exchanges for months and also full information about the coins or tokens something like that.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:11:11 AM

There are lots of requirements if you want to be listed on CMC, Like being successfully launched the project. Working for exchanges for months and also full information about the coins or tokens something like that.
But I think that the Bitcoin Sport can make it all the requirements needed to be listed in the coinmarket cap. There is no possible with efforts and hardworks. Well the team behind the Bitcoin Sports seems to be responsible to the project developments which seems goes well. This is what they should be keep on going.
Flyok

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:17:16 AM

Hope it all works out, we need a quality exchange. But I wonder however how exactly they will make money in the long run
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

how does using your platform benefit me and how can i use it if i dont want to buy your token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: