Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 02:05:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85337 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:31:17 PM

how does using your platform benefit me and how can i use it if i dont want to buy your token

For now Bitcoin sport is more cheap that other crypto currency. As time pass its price has increased slowly unlike other crypto's that suddently dump.

Perhaps, the team of BS have something did to make the price of their token increase. This will be a very good progress for them to keep this project even more better. Hopefully, they can achieved their goals and be more successful on their doings inorder to have a good outcome.

To be able to achieve a good outcome the devs must exert more efforts and more dedications in making this project achieve its plans and goals in the right time and with the right strategies.
I think the developers do an absolutely good job with their work and the development of the project is going according to plan. I hope they will continue to work as well as now.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:05 PM

I think that the project deserves attention, tell me please bitcoin sport exchange will be available worldwide?

That, for now, is planning for the team. But If you are interested in trading Bitcoin Sport it is available now on waves platform.
is it tradeable in other exchanger except waves platform? any decentralized platform yet?
I think not. Because today the team is actively planning further work and development of the project. Therefore, decentralized exchanges are not available now.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:00:42 PM

Bitcoin sport initial price is 0.50$.i think it is not a good start from this BS team because it is a part of like Bitcoin so it should need to be increase
I recommend this is a good start but they should limit this opportunity for a certain period of time or a phase level that will even increase the sale and we will have chances to gain more investment as the price is low for a project dealing with trading platform in the crypto industry this adds a value constantly.
As i am not satisfied with the price because after the ICO the prices are going down from the price of ICo.so the team should work to keep the price as like the ICo
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:47:14 PM

As I went through the information given and click on the given link and I ended up on Olymptrade. Does this has relation with Bitcoin Sport or just another strategy to fall into like an affiliate program? I just want some simple clarification about this.
Are you sure that you have click the right link or the right information you are looking? cuz maybe you have click an advertisement instead of the real information link.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:13:48 PM

As I went through the information given and click on the given link and I ended up on Olymptrade. Does this has relation with Bitcoin Sport or just another strategy to fall into like an affiliate program? I just want some simple clarification about this.
Good question mate, if the two project is related. They must clarify everything before anything else because the investors and supporters might wonder and confused if the two project is similar or something the same. So they need to clear up things before its too late,
Is it possible for a project to have a partner with also another project? or maybe the team has connection with the other project. Hope this would be clarify soon.
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:24:26 PM

Bitcoin sport initial price is 0.50$.i think it is not a good start from this BS team because it is a part of like Bitcoin so it should need to be increase
I recommend this is a good start but they should limit this opportunity for a certain period of time or a phase level that will even increase the sale and we will have chances to gain more investment as the price is low for a project dealing with trading platform in the crypto industry this adds a value constantly.
As i am not satisfied with the price because after the ICO the prices are going down from the price of ICo.so the team should work to keep the price as like the ICo

How can they support if they don’t spend what they collected. It is for this reason that I and many others who previously bought tokens have now stopped investing.
Teams after ico dont care for the mission to do the volume on the cryptoexchanges. Sometimes they themselves selloff their tokens to earn extra money, which leads to a very strong price drop. If they can not keep their price then what technology can we talk about?
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:53:57 PM

how does using your platform benefit me and how can i use it if i dont want to buy your token

For now Bitcoin sport is more cheap that other crypto currency. As time pass its price has increased slowly unlike other crypto's that suddently dump.
I don't argue what coins cost little very much now, but as for the future from what you have taken what there will be growth? I don't think that this coin will be able to win against giants.

There's a possibility but probably not that big because they're already coins who attempt to surpass the BTC but still can't do it. Specially with this one which is new and what they should focus for now is to be at least achieved some of their target.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:07:35 PM

Well, that's the flow of cryptocurrency since the volatility of the price are highly possible. We cannot control the fluctuation of the price in the market. But if the team can provide good promotions and advertisements that will lead in convincing more investors, then for sure the price will be higher than the ICO price.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:35:55 PM

What are the different of our trading platform with others? I mean what will be advantage of BS when have a lot of exchange platform.

Most trading platforms have no exchange assets. And we will. In test mode, it already works.
I hope that this will be a adequate reason for the project to  succeed in its further steps.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 09:43:17 PM

Well, that's the flow of cryptocurrency since the volatility of the price are highly possible. We cannot control the fluctuation of the price in the market. But if the team can provide good promotions and advertisements that will lead in convincing more investors, then for sure the price will be higher than the ICO price.
I think is more on what the team actually goes out to do based on their roadmap once its convincing enough there will be higher demand for the token which eventually might lead to higher prices

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 09:52:46 PM

Does that mean there was already a previous ICO before like  a seed funding, or private ICO? According to chart the price for october is 0,1 USD then if it is going to be 0.5 in ICO I think it is cheaper to have coins now.

The way waveplatform works is different from Ethereum. Wave platform unlike Eth, provides a decentralized exchange. In other words, you can create your own token for 1 wave and start sell your tokens to people on wave exchange with any pair you want by placing orders with price of your chose. It's like when ethereum tokens sold directly on exchange instead smart contract.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:23:06 PM

It is normal to hear positive and negative comments in the project because first of all, we are born unique. We have different like and dislikes. Some may satisfied and some or not. But let us remember that we cannot control the flunctuation of  the price in crypto market. What best to do is that the team should always be ready in solving different unexpected happenings.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:56:26 PM

Does that mean there was already a previous ICO before like  a seed funding, or private ICO? According to chart the price for october is 0,1 USD then if it is going to be 0.5 in ICO I think it is cheaper to have coins now.

The way waveplatform works is different from Ethereum. Wave platform unlike Eth, provides a decentralized exchange. In other words, you can create your own token for 1 wave and start sell your tokens to people on wave exchange with any pair you want by placing orders with price of your chose. It's like when ethereum tokens sold directly on exchange instead smart contract.
Many predict to the waves platform the good future as already many projects have been created in 2018 through this blockchain.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
dolvelan

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:37:26 AM

Many predict to the waves platform the good future as already many projects have been created in 2018 through this blockchain.
many projects have been created, but can you name successful projects?
dyculot

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:00:19 AM

as far as I know, before there were no sales. but the token was traded on the waves exchange.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 01:07:17 AM

How can they support if they don’t spend what they collected. It is for this reason that I and many others who previously bought tokens have now stopped investing.
Teams after ico dont care for the mission to do the volume on the cryptoexchanges. Sometimes they themselves selloff their tokens to earn extra money, which leads to a very strong price drop. If they can not keep their price then what technology can we talk about?

We will save the price and keep. We have been online for many years. Enough and strength and experience.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:55:58 AM

It is normal to hear positive and negative comments in the project because first of all, we are born unique. We have different like and dislikes. Some may satisfied and some or not. But let us remember that we cannot control the flunctuation of  the price in crypto market. What best to do is that the team should always be ready in solving different unexpected happenings.
Very well said. The team is very unique in its own way. The Bitcoin Sport having a wallet makes its platform become more visible and transparent to its users, supporters and to the investors that keep on fueling the project to reach more achievements and success that will benefits us all. I hope they will keep on striving what they wanted and what should be done.
operav

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:59:33 AM

Bitcoin sport is serious project with some great potential. i think the team need to spread the news about this project.  Smiley
Decrypto

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:06:21 AM

Very well said. The team is very unique in its own way. The Bitcoin Sport having a wallet makes its platform become more visible and transparent to its users, supporters and to the investors that keep on fueling the project to reach more achievements and success that will benefits us all. I hope they will keep on striving what they wanted and what should be done.

Not sure about the team, I have been trying to find links to do some reserach aobut them.
I think a team is one of the key to make a project have successful ICO especially on this bear market.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:38:28 AM

What are the different of our trading platform with others? I mean what will be advantage of BS when have a lot of exchange platform.

The price will surely increases if that happens, As for now they are only tradable  on Wave exchange platforms. I hope they will launch a campaigns like airdrops or bounties, giveaways.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: