Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:52:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
unemployed

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:00:51 AM

Admin, can you share some good articles and review about bitcoin sport? I would also like to share them if its possible to my followers.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:14:29 AM

Thank you for your questions. I will try to answer...

Is it true that the token has been traded on the DEX exchange since January 2018? Is there a statistic for the price of the token and for the trade?

Statistics can be viewed in several sources:
- Graph of change of course https://bitcoin-sport.org/birzha-dex/
- Recent price changes in trading history on your wallet

Do you support the purchase of a token?

Token Buy-back supported. Just look at the orders on the stock exchange. Token is trading / BTC, Waves, ETH, USD

Who bought the token? Where did you advertise the project?

At the initial stage, the token was bought by subscribers of our Vkontakte groups and on Facebook during the test presale period. We haven’t conducted large-scale advertising campaigns yet, but the token already has a trading history and first investors.

I have a question about bounty or airdrop of Bitcoin Sport coin? The team have run it already or will have at the future?

You can find complete information at the first-page mate. This is already on Waves platform exchange, Other than that it had gained good tracks to its price in the past months.

Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 07:52:07 AM

Are there any links to the fact that this project can be associated with Bitcoin? I'm interested because the name of the project bears his name.
Flyok

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:09:22 AM

Are there any links to the fact that this project can be associated with Bitcoin? I'm interested because the name of the project bears his name.
this project has the maximum number of coins - 21 million  Smiley
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

while the project is in preparation, such information is unknown. wait for news from the team. the idea is very promising and relevant.
The project is not in preparation, it is a project that is running. If they still in the preparation, then they would not run the project and so the development thing.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:17:52 AM

Instead they entirely depend on the market they can focus on their developmental activities with more promotional plans that will automatically bring users for the project and with those capital they can make better gains.
Indeed. If they would like to know about the current event, they can go directly into the telegram channel of the project.
dyculot

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 10:30:09 AM

thats a really great idea,  I hope that many investors will support this as well. will there be a beta version to try the platform?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 11:15:15 AM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

The current course, see here: https://bitcoin-sport.org/course/

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:04:47 PM

We have been working in the Internet business for 12 years, and the project will soon be a year. The project has existed since January 16, 2018. Everything was not always good and without problems, but we will continue to work and develop.

Graph of the coin course for the period from January 17, 2018 to October 31, 2018

This graph shows that the project have been liked slowly by many people of crypto. For sure when the market gets stable, the price will increase even more. Hopefully, you can completely developed this platform and make this a good choice for crypto investments.
footwebstor

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 12:58:04 PM

https://sun1-19.userapi.com/c845218/v845218126/126e56/KBZbI_DejAY.jpg

This graph shows that the project have been liked slowly by many people of crypto. For sure when the market gets stable, the price will increase even more. Hopefully, you can completely developed this platform and make this a good choice for crypto investments.
I see the price increase and I estimate this coin will be a lot of interest, the team should make activities that will to have improvement in sales.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:08:16 PM

I see the price increase and I estimate this coin will be a lot of interest, the team should make activities that will to have improvement in sales.

Yes, the graph shows slow increase with the coin but from the start of October there is a big increase in the graph and it shows that the project is doing great and recovering again from its dip before.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 02:26:15 PM

What are the different of our trading platform with others? I mean what will be advantage of BS when have a lot of exchange platform.

Most trading platforms have no exchange assets. And we will. In test mode, it already works.
Could you give me more details about our exchange? Do you mean that our exchange don't have cold wallet?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:05:34 PM

This graph is just like the graphs of so many coins now, the market is down for a while now and this is the reason why other coins are striving hard to rise again and it is nice to know that Bitcoin Sport rises this october.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Yes, the graph shows slow increase with the coin but from the start of October there is a big increase in the graph and it shows that the project is doing great and recovering again from its dip before.

It’s good that we presented a project in this forum, and did not trust only advertising in social networks.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

I see they have good scale and the chart have recovery and go up signal. May be because trading platform is now trending at our crypto world?
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:31:18 PM

thats a really great idea,  I hope that many investors will support this as well. will there be a beta version to try the platform?

I am very confident that this will be a success in the future. The project itself is amazing and beautiful. We can clearly see how nice and  very amazing platform they have. So no question they can absolutely achieve their plans and goals. Beta version so far was not heard might be for next few days we can read updates about that matter.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 03:58:36 PM

Bitcoin sport initial price is 0.50$.i think it is not a good start from this BS team because it is a part of like Bitcoin so it should need to be increase
I recommend this is a good start but they should limit this opportunity for a certain period of time or a phase level that will even increase the sale and we will have chances to gain more investment as the price is low for a project dealing with trading platform in the crypto industry this adds a value constantly.
As i am not satisfied with the price because after the ICO the prices are going down from the price of ICo.so the team should work to keep the price as like the ICo

How can they support if they don’t spend what they collected. It is for this reason that I and many others who previously bought tokens have now stopped investing.
Teams after ico dont care for the mission to do the volume on the cryptoexchanges. Sometimes they themselves selloff their tokens to earn extra money, which leads to a very strong price drop. If they can not keep their price then what technology can we talk about?
So the team should remember about their promise to client & should observe the price during & after ICO.If they can promise that people can pay attention to them   
Hulk1997

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:09:57 PM

Bitcoin Sport is a sports project. Surely the project will be noticed by many people by its wonderful idea. But for the long-term future, I think the project should pay attention to developing their own Blockchain!
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 04:53:16 PM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

Its gambling site, So I think it will have a risk but not to the point scam, I am only thinking about difficulties and stuff.
gambling sites is really risky but I want to know in cryptoworld which project or site have no risk? what difficulties you are talking about? is it will allow bounty program?

dolvelan

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:59:47 PM

sports betting is a good idea I believe this project will go moon
does project have analogues in the market?
I think the crypto market is actually ready for a sports betting....

there is many chance to bevome scam in sports bttting. but this project looks good. it must be develope its own blockchain

Its gambling site, So I think it will have a risk but not to the point scam, I am only thinking about difficulties and stuff.
gambling sites is really risky but I want to know in cryptoworld which project or site have no risk? what difficulties you are talking about? is it will allow bounty program?
sports betting is not a gamble
also on the platform there will be an exchange for traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: