Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:35:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85334 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

At the long-term maybe it will increasing? Actually, we cannot predict the price, it depend on at so much factors, can up and down at anytime with new exchange.
For the long-term, it is 100% prediction because the project keep developing and developing so that's why the price is gonna increasing in likely 10 years to make a great return.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 04:59:25 PM

To all people who are asking about the exchange listing. Its already on waves trading platform and also for now the team have no plans but they will be possibility if the token will be in demand for public.
Unfortunately, waves the platform is suitable not everyone for trading as many don't understand how there is auction. For this reason many wait for listing on the clear exchanges.

This is for the mean time I think, After they will be supported by some people  and also the volume of bitcoin sports will increase, their will be chance to this project to be working with some big exchanges.

The only major requirement to work with a massive exchange is being able to cough up the 10-20 BTC or whatever they charge to list your coin on there
dyculot

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 05:50:06 PM

To all people who are asking about the exchange listing. Its already on waves trading platform and also for now the team have no plans but they will be possibility if the token will be in demand for public.
Unfortunately, waves the platform is suitable not everyone for trading as many don't understand how there is auction. For this reason many wait for listing on the clear exchanges.

This is for the mean time I think, After they will be supported by some people  and also the volume of bitcoin sports will increase, their will be chance to this project to be working with some big exchanges.

The only major requirement to work with a massive exchange is being able to cough up the 10-20 BTC or whatever they charge to list your coin on there
It is a very disciplined project that leads to positive effects. bitcoin sport platform offers multiple benefits to all its users.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:37:28 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0

This is a good news and improvements from  the team, I think the bitcoin sport project will attract more good and legit investors soon.

It also shows that the team of Bitcoin Sport project are very committed to the supporters and to all members of the community. They know that we were waiting for this kind of opportunity and I'm very thankful to them. Soon, the project will be known for sure and will be recognized by many investors.
This is the right step from Bitcoin Sport with bounty launch this brings more supporters to share the information to various participants about the bitcoin sport and it is the strategy that should reach the investors and let them aware about the project. How about any video presentations ?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 08:11:27 PM

Does its value on waves platform is constant or stable i mean? Just wanted to get some information since i still dont have an account for waves

It works just like any other exchange, sell orders and buy orders. However, since the token owner has all the supply on his wallet, he puts sell orders with any price you want.
For example, let assume, I create a token with total supply of 1M tokens, I can in first stage, put 10k to sell on wave exchange with $0.50 price, then second stage, I cap put the rest for sell with $1 price etc... Of course, later, the sellers will start also sell their token with price and token owner will lose control on the price.

You have beautifully explained.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:01:29 PM

I think is great we have a bounty program to finally look upto i think this is going to mean alot to bounty hunters considering this is already listed on exchanges and we have both seen the coin potential and what its going to bring to the table
Thats a good choice for every bounty gunter since it is already on exchange sites. by the way... When did the bounty started for this project?
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:04:26 PM

Does its value on waves platform is constant or stable i mean? Just wanted to get some information since i still dont have an account for waves

It works just like any other exchange, sell orders and buy orders. However, since the token owner has all the supply on his wallet, he puts sell orders with any price you want.
For example, let assume, I create a token with total supply of 1M tokens, I can in first stage, put 10k to sell on wave exchange with $0.50 price, then second stage, I cap put the rest for sell with $1 price etc... Of course, later, the sellers will start also sell their token with price and token owner will lose control on the price.

You have beautifully explained.
sorry, it was a great explanation. I'm sure that most tokens owners use this method. And this is quite a profitable scheme.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 09:07:33 PM

I think is great we have a bounty program to finally look upto i think this is going to mean alot to bounty hunters considering this is already listed on exchanges and we have both seen the coin potential and what its going to bring to the table
Thats a good choice for every bounty gunter since it is already on exchange sites. by the way... When did the bounty started for this project?

Bounty already started. Official theme: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 09:21:13 PM

We're pleased to inform you of the Bounty Campaign launching: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0

This is a good news and improvements from  the team, I think the bitcoin sport project will attract more good and legit investors soon.

It also shows that the team of Bitcoin Sport project are very committed to the supporters and to all members of the community. They know that we were waiting for this kind of opportunity and I'm very thankful to them. Soon, the project will be known for sure and will be recognized by many investors.

It all depends that on how they are going to act and the way I see is that they seem to be responsive especially when it comes to the betterment of the platform. If this behavior will not change, then there's a chance they will earned what they are looking for.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:01:37 PM

Good guess. I think that many who agree with you about the further development of the project. I think that it was not for nothing that we met him and paid attention to him.

The team did listen to the people's opinion and yes they set a bounty program because they believed this could help them a lot to spread it here in the forum and also at social networking sites.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 10:01:58 PM

I think is great we have a bounty program to finally look up to i think this is going to mean alot to bounty hunters considering this is already listed on exchanges and we have both seen the coin potential and what its going to bring to the table
Thats a good choice for every bounty hunter since it is already on exchange sites. by the way... When did the bounty started for this project?
Is started on the bounty thread i just dont know when the bounty is going to end and since its already traded on exchanges i just hope they make weekly or monthly payment on this i think it will help great enough

wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:14:47 PM

Bounty already started. Official theme: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5061489.0

I really appreciated the decision of the team in giving opportunity for all people who supports the project. Aside that it is already listed in a good exchange, we can be able to earn this kind of tokens and sell it immediately. Thanks for this team and I hope the platform will successfully developed.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:03:53 PM

It is time to grab the bounty opportunities with Bitcoin Sport now as we can follow the instructions required for the bounty activity and successfully keep posting the information about bitcoin sport to all my friends, expecting there should be even some referral programs soon.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Good guess. I think that many who agree with you about the further development of the project. I think that it was not for nothing that we met him and paid attention to him.

The team did listen to the people's opinion and yes they set a bounty program because they believed this could help them a lot to spread it here in the forum and also at social networking sites.
Well, I think they made the right choice. This is a good strategy for increasing the popularity of the project and gaining additional supporters and investors.
allfriends88

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:14:37 PM

Well, I think they made the right choice. This is a good strategy for increasing the popularity of the project and gaining additional supporters and investors.
Of course, the gift is a pretty good marketing methods for the project, they can help spread positive news related projects that they follow. Often a project can be a success with the Bounty bounty participants. Additionally also get rewards from their work, it is quite fair and beneficial to the two sides.
negancoin

Merit: 126

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:24:47 PM

Hey guys I asked myself why you call your project Bitcoin Sport? The first thing that comes to my mind is that it has something to do with sports betting, but it absolutely doesn't, right?

Yep, I already make the same remark before, the name automatically makes you thinking of Sports betting, If I remember the admin said on his comment that they was thinking of making a bitcoin fork, but they ended up with the idea of creating  trading platform, I think that explained where the name came from.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:31:37 PM

Hey guys I asked myself why you call your project Bitcoin Sport? The first thing that comes to my mind is that it has something to do with sports betting, but it absolutely doesn't, right?

Yep, I already make the same remark before, the name automatically makes you thinking of Sports betting, If I remember the admin said on his comment that they was thinking of making a bitcoin fork, but they ended up with the idea of creating  trading platform, I think that explained where the name came from.

But do you think this will not create confusing to some investors or supporters? Maybe a brief history on how this project was created can help them, devs cab post it in the first page. But all in all I think the project can surpass all future obstacles that may come.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

Pretty sure there are lots of potential supporters who will join this project, Because the good part is its already on exchange.
Totally agree with you, i really hope the team can reach the amount they want after running this bounty. Have a lot of people pay attention to BS at current time.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:41 PM

Pretty sure there are lots of potential supporters who will join this project, Because the good part is its already on exchange.
Totally agree with you, i really hope the team can reach the amount they want after running this bounty. Have a lot of people pay attention to BS at current time.

The project must reach the amount they needed for this project to fulfill all their plans and goals. Developers must do their best and convince more investors to support this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
TechComputer

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 03:39:31 AM

What a kind of a great bounty project, I wish from the bounty campaign can get started very well and the campaign gonna success without no problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: