Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2019, 05:59:45 PM

That's why it seemed strange to me, but if the distribution of bounty rewards takes place now, and we are sure that we will be able to trade later, maybe even better if token are waiting for exchange in our wallets Wink

Thanks for the interesting and helpful advice Wink

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:27:30 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 11:16:58 AM by MikeBershtain

The platform will be presented in the coming days.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:17:37 AM

Specify the timing.

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:46:52 PM

Specify the timing.

I hope in the middle of January. Programmers work hard. They break deadlines a little, but programmers are creative people ... Those who often work with them know that.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 12:55:51 PM

Major investors Bitcoin Sport started closed testing of the demo version of the trading platform. One of these days testing will be available to everyone. https://bitcoin-sport.org/

Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 03:56:57 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 11:25:04 AM by Garry Larin

The platform has been launched in the test version, according to the official facebook group of the project. It's time to show it here.

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2019, 05:05:13 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2019, 11:21:00 AM by MikeBershtain

The platform has been launched in the test version, according to the official facebook group of the project . It's time to show it here.

Now we are fixing bugs.

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2019, 11:00:54 AM

A test version of the trading platform has been added to the top menu of the site https://bitcoin-sport.org/ on the right.

So far it works only with cryptocurrency and dollars and with a limited number of exchange-traded assets and indices.

1. To register themselves, we invent a login and password, enter it and go into the system. The system will remember you.

2. Everyone has a default account from $ 20,000 to $ 75,000. Using the BUY and SELL buttons or the TRADE tab, we buy assets and monitor the dynamics of portfolio changes.

The system displays constantly changing real cryptocurrency quotes.

Fix bug

deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:56:33 AM

When distribution of bounty?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2019, 12:29:29 PM

On January 20, we will start the calculation and the new employee will update everything.

deadsilent

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:47:47 AM

On January 20, we will start the calculation and the new employee will update everything.

Today is January 20. What's up?
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 02:21:11 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2019, 02:33:44 PM by Naficopa

As a reminder:

-snip-
 The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!
-snip-

Later, on December 30 you have announced the start of new calculations:

Dear Colleagues!
-snip-
Now a new employee is in the know. I hope you don’t have to duplicate the reports. But, I am afraid that checking and counting will not be able to be quickly brought due to the holidays. It is likely that the full report will have to be postponed to January 15. And we will finish all payments by January 15-20. Thus, we extend the first part of the bounty until January 20, but payments for a number of companies will start more quickly.
-snip-

Until today, nothing has been done in the spreadsheet.
Will you tell us another interesting story through which you need next weeks to compile a few numbers?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
deadsilent

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:13:51 PM

As a reminder:

-snip-
 The first stage of the bounty will end on December 23. The first payments on December 23-24!
-snip-

Later, on December 30 you have announced the start of new calculations:

Dear Colleagues!
-snip-
Now a new employee is in the know. I hope you don’t have to duplicate the reports. But, I am afraid that checking and counting will not be able to be quickly brought due to the holidays. It is likely that the full report will have to be postponed to January 15. And we will finish all payments by January 15-20. Thus, we extend the first part of the bounty until January 20, but payments for a number of companies will start more quickly.
-snip-

Until today, nothing has been done in the spreadsheet.
Will you tell us another interesting story through which you need next weeks to compile a few numbers?

I'm giving the admin another 24 hours to explain. If nothing changes, I will report it.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 11:27:38 PM

In the next day we start counting.

deadsilent

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 02:25:45 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 02:36:25 AM by deadsilent

When? Please tell us the exact date. And please inform all participants on telegram. They're all pissed and planning to report this.
NDX-AKA

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 04:01:05 AM

When? Please tell us the exact date. And please inform all participants on telegram. They're all pissed and planning to report this.
still waiting for a definite date for distribution, have a lot of patience to wait for it to be positive, maybe the team is busy preparing the others, and hopefully with a long wait the results given are also in accordance with the hard work of the participants.
deadsilent

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:48:53 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2019, 09:08:12 AM by deadsilent

still waiting for a definite date for distribution, have a lot of patience to wait for it to be positive, maybe the team is busy preparing the others, and hopefully with a long wait the results given are also in accordance with the hard work of the participants.

I can wait. But they should at least let the people who are part of this bounty know when they get paid. Is it that hard to do? I'm not just the one who asking about it. Look at the telegram channel.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

Counting started. Telegram restore the other day. It is hacked. Counting will take several days. This week we will pay everything to everyone. DO NOT WORRY. Sorry for the delay.

Midaktai

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 01:02:36 PM

It is true that you say that for now it is better for us to remain patient waiting for the exact date for distribution and most importantly we continue to follow the developments and news that is there so as not to miss information
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 12:25:20 PM

Payments were made for the New Year and New Year bounty of Bitcoin Sport in Vkontakte

Bonuses are paid to Ethereum wallet. The second stage of the company's bounty will last until April 30, 2019.

Work in the social network Vkontakte rated as extremely weak. One member is excluded for a frankly fake account. Tariffs for reposts are too high. In the future, no more than 0.2 Bitcoin Sport coins will be paid for the repost. Reposts should be done on the day of fasting or no later than 24 hours later.

Bounty conditions of the Vkontakte company will be adjusted. For English-speaking participants, reposts from groups are now accepted for the test: reposts from groups are accepted:

https://vk.com/bsporteng

Calculations for other companies continue.

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: