Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:23:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
Dextroboy

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 02:09:09 PM

Only today, when you add a https://bsport.org/ account for every 1000 BSport coins, you get $ 80 in stablecoin USD
Hearing such information, of course we don't all waste that opportunity, but somehow I think it all returns to the personal decisions of each of the most important ones, we must consider before making a decision

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2019, 06:43:40 PM

Dear sales professionals!

On May 30, the Bitcoin Sport affiliate program started. It is available to all users who have any type of account on the platform https://bsport.org/. While the affiliate interface is maximally simplified, it’s easier to deal with it

To get the link and banners - go to your account at https://bsport.org/ (registration will take 20 seconds) and copy your affiliate link at the top in the "Referral program" at the top. There will be soon available banners in different languages.

While Landing and banners are available in Russian. Landing and banners are made in English.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
GoldenTide

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 01:32:29 PM

Congratulations to investors with the release of the platform. Expect X7 over the summer!

You are fooling people that x7?
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:41:14 AM

Congratulations to investors with the release of the platform. Expect X7 over the summer!

They can't even pay their bounty participants fair. X7? Too much Bs.
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:26:15 AM

It's all serious. Many people buy and lose coins on high-risk operations on the platform. Buy again and lose the dream. As a result, the coin will grow in any case.

This is a scam for scammers, I was seduced and invested my money in this scam, now I don’t know when I can get her back

The coin freely bargains on the exchange WavesPlatform, if you really bought it, you can freely sell it on the exchange at any time. In addition, you can freely transfer a coin to a trading platform and without limits and restrictions transfer to any cryptocurrency or exchange asset. Commission only 0.5%.

All payments on bounty have long been paid. Moreover, those who received the charges later received double and triple payouts. If you have not received a payment, for some reason - write to tech support or to me in private messages.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
deadsilent

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 01:58:26 PM

It's all serious. Many people buy and lose coins on high-risk operations on the platform. Buy again and lose the dream. As a result, the coin will grow in any case.

This is a scam for scammers, I was seduced and invested my money in this scam, now I don’t know when I can get her back

The coin freely bargains on the exchange WavesPlatform, if you really bought it, you can freely sell it on the exchange at any time. In addition, you can freely transfer a coin to a trading platform and without limits and restrictions transfer to any cryptocurrency or exchange asset. Commission only 0.5%.

All payments on bounty have long been paid. Moreover, those who received the charges later received double and triple payouts. If you have not received a payment, for some reason - write to tech support or to me in private messages.

That's what you said last time. I talked to other Translators and received the same as mine. $48 worth of tokens is not enough to be honest in addition for that, we wait for 3-4 months just to receive that and that's what we get. If you're in my case, I would be really pissed.
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:25:59 PM

That's what you said last time. I talked to other Translators and received the same as mine. $48 worth of tokens is not enough to be honest in addition for that, we wait for 3-4 months just to receive that and that's what we get. If you're in my case, I would be really pissed.
a lot of project tokens have experienced a huge price decline if they are on an exchanger, somehow that can happen, but the IEO at the major exchanger such as bittrex, kucoin, binance, huobi, okex will definitely rise in price

Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 02:48:29 PM

It is obvious that you have created your account to shit here. If you invested in a project, are you so stupid?

Or are you the one who was fired from the project and is lying?

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 03:09:18 PM

a lot of project tokens have experienced a huge price decline if they are on an exchanger, somehow that can happen, but the IEO at the major exchanger such as bittrex, kucoin, binance, huobi, okex will definitely rise in price
I don't think you are just confused because I am also confused about that and of course we have to find out how this can happen if this problem can be resolved

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
GoldenTide

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 07:28:31 PM

Look at the manner in which the administration communicates this not up to the draft screen https://ibb.co/mN8Yr7z correspondence with VK, a few minutes ago, and think a thousand times before investing money here, as they said they threw and fraudsters
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 07:49:21 PM

Look at the manner in which the administration communicates this not up to the draft screen correspondence with VK, a few minutes ago, and think a thousand times before investing money here, as they said they threw and fraudsters

You write Fake. You were fired from the team for the disastrous bounty last winter, and you are taking revenge.  Cool It was necessary to work better and you would not be fired.

GoldenTide

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:06:02 PM

Which team ?? I didn’t work for you when I don’t know who you are confusing me with, I’m an ordinary investor who invested money, and then I realized that it was a scam
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 08:12:50 PM

Which team ?? I didn’t work for you when I don’t know who you are confusing me with, I’m an ordinary investor who invested money, and then I realized that it was a scam

You do not look like an investor. If there really were an investor project, they would not have published fakes about the project or even just negative reviews. It is unprofitable, simple.

GoldenTide

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:17:28 PM

And the fact that I go and smile, I lost money, I bought at the same price, and he fell twice, offer to call you people and say that everything is super?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 10:48:33 PM

If you bought a coin before the general market crash, then the courses all fell. This is the norm in the market. This is not a reason to call the project a scam. Especially now, when the trading platform of the project https://bsport.org/ was released, which was spoken about 1.5 years ago. The team honestly works on the project, despite the problems of the market and such "investors" like you, who destroyed the entire market with their panic.

Tokens fall in price and grow. But you will prolong it at a loss if you have not already passed it.

Do you want to bring down the price of a token to buy cheaper before rising?

deadsilent

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 12:09:56 AM

What I'm saying is the calculation of stakes. It's the quantity of tokens that should be distributed to Translators. You just guess the amount you gave to us. It not about the price. What's the point of using staking system if you don't implement it?
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2019, 04:34:53 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2019, 05:23:09 PM by MikeBershtain

What I'm saying is the calculation of stakes. It's the quantity of tokens that should be distributed to Translators. You just guess the amount you gave to us. It not about the price. What's the point of using staking system if you don't implement it?

Dear members of the bounty program. We will definitely pay you as we complete the sale of tokens. So far only 10% of coins have been sold.

Today, it is easier for new investors to enter the Bitcoin Sport project. Now new investors will be able to enter the project at a lower price, on the provoked rollback of the course.

Only this week we are implementing project tokens to everyone for today at only $ 0.035.
On the stock exchange you can take them already at about $ 0.04. When you make a deposit on the account on the platform https://bsport.org/ for every 1000 coins, we charge $ 45.

Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 03:15:49 PM

If you bought a coin before the general market crash, then the courses all fell. This is the norm in the market. This is not a reason to call the project a scam. Especially now, when the trading platform of the project https://bsport.org/ was released, which was spoken about 1.5 years ago. The team honestly works on the project, despite the problems of the market and such "investors" like you, who destroyed the entire market with their panic.

Tokens fall in price and grow. But you will prolong it at a loss if you have not already passed it.

Do you want to bring down the price of a token to buy cheaper before rising?

That person is mentally ill. We take on a pullback!

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2019, 01:50:56 PM

Only today, when you add a https://bsport.org/ account for every 1000 BSport coins, you get $30 in stablecoin USD

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 09:57:16 AM

You can also deposit Bitcoin Sport to the platform account https://bsport.org/
Write to the chat site https://bitcoin-sport.org/ to make a deposit.

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: