Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TOKEN-SALE] Bitcoin Sport - billion dollar project 🚀⚽⭐  (Read 85335 times)
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 21

Profit 1000% with us is a reality!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2019, 04:24:28 PM

Russian Veronica Kudermetova defeated American Christina McHale in the first two sets.

Russian tennis player Veronika Kudermetova, in Hiroshima (Japan) under the second number, reached the quarterfinals, beating U.S. athlete Christina McHale with a score of 7: 6 (9: 7), 6: 2. The duration of the match was 1 hour 42 minutes.

The payout for the bet on the victory of Russia on the bsport.org platform was X2.2 and will bring the players, thus, 220% of the bet. Now another match is already available for betting.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 11:27:50 AM

Bet and win bitcoins up to X10 (1000% per bet) for the correct forecast (win, lose, draw) on bsport.org for today's football matches, if your favorite team wins!

🎯 HINT: Acceptance of bets on the match result continues in the initial period of the match, and often until the end of the first half.
⛹‍♂- SEE HOW THE TEAM PLAYS AND ADJUST THE BET.
📊- SEE WHICH COEFFICIENT IS GIVEN BY OTHER BOOKMAKERS. THE BELOW THE COEFFICIENT - THE MORE PROBABLE A VICTORY. WHAT HE IS ABOVE, THERE IS MORE PROBABLY A DAMAGE.

B I T C O I N   S P O R T | Cryptocurrency Journal   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ◥ BSPORT.ORG
                                         [                   + 92% FREE BITCOINS                   ]          ◥ Chat for bounty and investors
                                              ANN   FACEBOOK   VK RU   VK   TELEGRAM                   ◥ The dynamics of the course
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 03:02:41 PM

The https://bsport.org/ platform makes an updated version of the design, which can be launched in the coming days.

Garry Larin

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

HOTEI COIN

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:02:24 PM

The price of the token began to rise. After the innovation, it can make X. It’s time to bet, how much will grow. Here is the token growth chart on the https://bsport.org/ platform

Пoмoжeм вывecти cтeйблкoин USD c Waves | Пишeм в личкy
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:36:49 PM

The price of the token began to rise. After the innovation, it can make X. It’s time to bet, how much will grow. Here is the token growth chart on the https://bsport.org/ platform

Hearing that the price of tokens started to rise of course that was good news,
I hope that conditions like this can continue so that it will have a good impact
yeah I'm confused on the eth platform token or the rising wave, I'm very confused using the token on the eth platform I don't know how to use it, I've been monitoring for a long time but until now I don't really understand
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 11:03:24 AM

yeah I'm confused on the eth platform token or the rising wave, I'm very confused using the token on the eth platform I don't know how to use it, I've been monitoring for a long time but until now I don't really understand

It has long been said to everyone that a token can be used to make a deposit to an account on a platform https://bsport.org/

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

Nice to see progress in development and that price is going up what means that investors see it also Smiley

Do the price on this chart is in ETH? Is it now around 0.06 ETH per coin?

Is the https://bsport.org/ only platform where BSport is traded?

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 04:18:35 PM

Nice to see progress in development and that price is going up what means that investors see it also Smiley

This is the price in dollars and cents.

MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:59:35 AM

Ok. Thank you.

I understand that your platform is the only where BSport is traded.. Are you looking for/planning to list your coin on other exchanges?

MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2019, 03:56:06 PM

Ok. Thank you.

I understand that your platform is the only where BSport is traded.. Are you looking for/planning to list your coin on other exchanges?

Not certainly in that way. The coin has long been trading on the Waves DEX exchange https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:44:20 PM

Not certainly in that way. The coin has long been trading on the Waves DEX exchange https://client.wavesplatform.com/dex-demo

This is good, but there you have a trading volume of 10 dollars (11 WAVES). I believe that this is a very low liquidity for the coin.
Are you thinking of adding any other exchanges?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 10:29:06 AM

This is good, but there you have a trading volume of 10 dollars (11 WAVES). I believe that this is a very low liquidity for the coin.
Are you thinking of adding any other exchanges?

So the coin has been traded on our exchange https://bsport.org/ since May.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 04:15:08 AM

Hey, I see this is a token created by the bitcoin sport project using the erc-20 platform, see here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f-ETH
There is almost no activity there I saw about 145 ++ days ago whether the team did not plan to increase the quality of their tokens

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 11:28:35 AM

Hey, I see this is a token created by the bitcoin sport project using the erc-20 platform, see here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x9c5ae761cb87e2e553b55867437b1e5daca32a5f-ETH
There is almost no activity there I saw about 145 ++ days ago whether the team did not plan to increase the quality of their tokens

99% of trades are on the Waves Platform now and on the new platform.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:32:51 PM

Ouh, so what use is the erc-20 token made on this platform?
If all is used on the Waves platform? I do not understand in the slightest to make 2 types of tokens in 1 platform, and I do not understand what the purpose of bitcoin sport is to make 2 types of tokens

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 12:23:49 PM

If all is used on the Waves platform? I do not understand in the slightest to make 2 types of tokens in 1 platform, and I do not understand what the purpose of bitcoin sport is to make 2 types of tokens

At one time we were told that to promote the project it is better to use ERC-20 tokens in order to attract investors. But this did not work, and all trading remained on WavesPlatform.

The Bitcoin Sport platform https://bsport.org/ updates the design. The updated design will make the mobile and desktop version more convenient.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 01:56:05 PM

At one time we were told that to promote the project it is better to use ERC-20 tokens in order to attract investors. But this did not work, and all trading remained on WavesPlatform.

The Bitcoin Sport platform https://bsport.org/ updates the design. The updated design will make the mobile and desktop version more convenient.

So now why not do anything for bsport erc-20 tokens, or all swaps like that if erc-20 tokens are no longer used, I think it's better to swap and it's more convenient not to use 2 different types of token platforms but 1 project

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MikeBershtain (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2019, 08:36:46 PM

So now why not do anything for bsport erc-20 tokens, or all swaps like that if erc-20 tokens are no longer used, I think it's better to swap and it's more convenient not to use 2 different types of token platforms but 1 project

ERC-20 tokens can make a deposit to the https://bsport.org/ platform. And token trading is better on WavesPlatform.

The number of matches will expand gradually. Now we drive exchange roulette.

eXtremal

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:18:02 AM

ERC-20 tokens can make a deposit to the https://bsport.org/ platform. And token trading is better on WavesPlatform.

The number of matches will expand gradually. Now we drive exchange roulette.

Yes say look, but this is good enough I use the bsport platform, can I exchange my bspor token for real money, I have registered I see a balance of $ 25,000 whether it's a trial, how to make a real one

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:16:38 AM

Sorry, just to be sure I understand everything correct.. So Bitcoin Sport was created on ERC-20 platform, and later you made it also on Waves platform?
Is it mean that now are two tokens (ERC20 and Waves)?
And if so is it mean that supply is double?
Sorry.. I'm confused Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: