Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:01:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:30:57 PM

It is also worth noticing that such projects which are connected with a mining, do not cause due trust in users, in connection with frequent cases of fraud in this sphere.

Fraud are active now very much. So choose the best project which has strong support and active on sector. Dev team will also friendly.
Well, yes. the developer team was so friendly to befriend and you will proud that your investment was a kind of somewhat worth it. Good luck also for the team anyway.
They have the team that are very determined to make this project known in the crypto community. Let us be patient in waiting for the bright future ahead on this project.

Agree, its nice to read some supporters that are patiently waiting and supporting the project without any problems and they understand that it is not easy to host a project specialy if the team are financially incapacitated. That needs investors to help for project developments and progress.
And not only that because the Quick project is a project that truly deserves to be trusted and supprted by the crypto people as it has a great potential and very capable to be a premier mining platform in this community. I hope for this project to keep doing its good performance for the whole crypto community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:48:02 PM

The development team of this project has been consistently making possible changes in the platform to make it far better. As well the team is working hard on the platform to provide their user most user-friendly experience. One thing is sure sooner or later they will succeed.
Success part is not now a main thing.If they can work on the team to update & continue to make the community big one day success will be their way  
Precisely,  success can't achieved overnight that after you sleep tommorow you already have it. Success is hard to achieved once you will not work for it and exert extra effort to ensure that you can achieve it. Community is one of the main factors to consider a good and successful project in the future.
The team working behind this project from what I can see is that they are responsible to what they are doing as continuously showing what they have got in to prove how capable they are to remain in the crypto community as a proud crypto project. Looking forward that they will gain and attain what they seeks and reach its goals eventually.
Takzan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:53:37 PM

The team is really working hard to make the project successful. I fully support the project. Plus, their platform is really awesome and have a working product.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 12:55:07 PM

The team is really working hard to make the project successful. I fully support the project. Plus, their platform is really awesome and have a working product.
Much do not like such concept of the platform as similar projects were not famous for honesty and a doproporyadochnost of administration, however, here everything looks differently, I hope it not illusion.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:48:24 PM

Much do not like such concept of the platform as similar projects were not famous for honesty and a doproporyadochnost of administration, however, here everything looks differently, I hope it not illusion.
Well, even the project Quick has a platform that some other people don't prefer, for me, I can see that they make it with all their best and also, this digital mining innovation has a good thing to give us that will done an end to end benefits. I hope this project will keep on striving and keep showing its best for the whole crypto currency community.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 03:14:54 PM

Well, even the project Quick has a platform that some other people don't prefer, for me, I can see that they make it with all their best and also, this digital mining innovation has a good thing to give us that will done an end to end benefits. I hope this project will keep on striving and keep showing its best for the whole crypto currency community.

Well, we cannot please everybody to invest on this project. There's no such guarantee that all the project here are having a good profit at the end of the day. That is why some of us here are very optimistic in making some action eventhough the chances are very uncertain or minimal. Good thing is,  we even try our best than to do nothing.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:51:56 PM

The development team of this project has been consistently making possible changes in the platform to make it far better. As well the team is working hard on the platform to provide their user most user-friendly experience. One thing is sure sooner or later they will succeed.
Success part is not now a main thing.If they can work on the team to update & continue to make the community big one day success will be their way 
I doubt if that is enough to bring success, There are many projects that have so good damn team but still encounter a failure during ICO, due to immature planning and same products as the others.
I hope they are seeing our suggestion in the thread as we are concern about their possible position in this period of time.So keep working & plan good for the project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I doubt if that is enough to bring success, There are many projects that have so good damn team but still encounter a failure during ICO, due to immature planning and same products as the others.
I hope they are seeing our suggestion in the thread as we are concern about their possible position in this period of time.So keep working & plan good for the project
Yes, absolutely they are seeing our suggestion in the thread, and after that as per our feedback they are making possible changes in the platform.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:20:36 PM

Right mate, hopefully they will provide some updates about it. I know the team are capable of doing that but it is better that we have something to see if they really working on it. Although it's not an easy task for them because of the presence of some competitors, but i think they're good enough about it. Just be patient in everything.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 09:51:37 PM

Right mate, hopefully they will provide some updates about it. I know the team are capable of doing that but it is better that we have something to see if they really working on it. Although it's not an easy task for them because of the presence of some competitors, but i think they're good enough about it. Just be patient in everything.
You don't have to be worry because the team will always gives an update. I think this will go a process which needs more critics about the task and it is extreme because everyone are cooperate for their own responsibilities. Although it needs hardwork just to achieve what is right.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 10:41:16 PM

That is also my concerns mate. The thread was full of intelligent and creative supporters and investors. If team will acknowledge those concept and suggestions no question this will bring the project to the place that they deserve.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:00:45 PM

You don't have to be worry because the team will always gives an update. I think this will go a process which needs more critics about the task and it is extreme because everyone are cooperate for their own responsibilities. Although it needs hardwork just to achieve what is right.

I agree,  we should not to worry about the project because the team will always give an updates about what they are doing. It is very important to maintain being informative to have a good relationship between the team and the people who invest and supports the project. Looking forward for the success of this project

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:09:03 PM

Yes, I know for the fact that you are hesitant to trust the project but, if will look closer to the project goals and plans you will realize how important and amazing this project. They are just busy in preparation for other projects needs, but in perfect time everything will be fine and better for the success of the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:12:18 PM

Yes, absolutely they are seeing our suggestion in the thread, and after that as per our feedback they are making possible changes in the platform.
This suggestion can help the project to improve and develop. This are from the brilliant and amazing project supporters and  investors that thinks the success and welfare of the project in th crypto market.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:13:18 PM

Yes, indeed. The team will always give an update for you guys. So, you don't have to worry about the late update because they will always give an update to the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:20:13 PM

What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:28:09 PM

I really wanted to say that the project and the idea from the platform were pretty damn perfect! This gonna be a perfect day to start mining with a new system on it.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:09:38 AM

They likely seems great enough to set up a project which necessary to make a new kind of mining in the whole cryptocurrency world. I can expect if they will reach a massive goal.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:32:50 AM

What brightest differences at this platform with acquaintances all cloud mining? Whether there is something the general here or just sphere is similar?
They have a brand new mining technology in which people can mine with less power, more coins you mined. This one is unique project that looks pretty good outside.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

They likely seems great enough to set up a project which necessary to make a new kind of mining in the whole cryptocurrency world. I can expect if they will reach a massive goal.

The project was being created base on the needs of the community in the the crypto world. This project will provide a good service in the part of the mining industry. We are all aware about the concept of the mining industry and this is what we need. It is an innovation of some sort of thing that would surely help to ease and minimize the amount of the energy consumption.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: