Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:05:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:26:14 PM

When coins pre-sale or Exchange ?
As I read the thread mate, they will announced the presale soon. Since it was postponed last August. Hopefully they will continue to grow and the presale will be finaly launched. There were no specific dates but its surely as soon as possible.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:28:43 PM

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Thanks for always providing every necessary update related to the project, this kind of activeness will continuously help the users or investors to get know about the project.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Thanks for always providing every necessary update related to the project, this kind of activeness will continuously help the users or investors to get know about the project.
Additionalpoints for the project team. This information is simple yet has huge impact in the project future. I just wish that this time they will not postponed the project presale, because many are waiting .
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:26:11 PM

Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:12:59 PM

The active reply of the team will help a lot in gaining trust to people because it is a proof that they actively doing their job just to make a development in the project. This will help also to the investors to know each progress of the project. Hope they will continue being active amd doing their best to achieve success in the future.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
LaScuderia

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

I think not soon they can give accurate information. First you need to complete the sale on the road map. And only then it will be possible to think about the exchanges.
The project is interesting with its concept that it is clear that the team is doing everything right. The fact that this correct decision was transferred in such a market for reaching fees is almost unrealistic to me.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:40:23 PM

I think not soon they can give accurate information. First you need to complete the sale on the road map. And only then it will be possible to think about the exchanges.
The project is interesting with its concept that it is clear that the team is doing everything right. The fact that this correct decision was transferred in such a market for reaching fees is almost unrealistic to me.
Yes, indeed. They would never publish anything related to the exchange or the listing because it was a future decision depends on their gotten fund. If they had many in the ICO, then they would list to binance.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:45:54 PM

Yes, indeed. They would never publish anything related to the exchange or the listing because it was a future decision depends on their gotten fund. If they had many in the ICO, then they would list to binance.
Quick is focusing more innovatively so they have various ways to implement better enhancements for the welfare of the project at the same time their teams mostly focus on better upgrades and new functionalities that will minimize the additional work and ensure the operations run smoothly and securely.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:08:11 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project? It is good that we will know the details concerning about this because it will help us to provide allocation for this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:29:16 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project? It is good that we will know the details concerning about this because it will help us to provide allocation for this platform.
I'm plenty not sure about the miniumum investment for the project but they might seem not having a minimum investment so you can invest in any amount.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

This is best way that the team needs to do to provide frequent updates and giving information to their supporters. In this way they will have a firm connection between the community and investors. They will be the future of the project and it just right that they will allocate time for them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:40:36 PM

This is best way that the team needs to do to provide frequent updates and giving information to their supporters. In this way they will have a firm connection between the community and investors. They will be the future of the project and it just right that they will allocate time for them.
There was pre announcements and post announcements after completing the assigned tasks that is bringing more value for the project as we can observe their responsibility towards every investor and participants who trusted them are getting updated with more information.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:47:37 PM

price for 1 QUICK coins ? and where you can sell your coins QUICK ? name exchange ?

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 11:50:52 PM

price for 1 QUICK coins ? and where you can sell your coins QUICK ? name exchange ?
As far as I know, the project hasn't been announced officially yet, now there passes the fund raising stage therefore to you hardly someone will affect about where there will take place the trading.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

Dev your total premine coins for sale ?

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:19:56 AM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

Quick have also had a setup of immense cooling system which is extremely clean and without fan they are adding up a more hardware implementation and avoiding the risks and ensuring a safer system.
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
As they hold high level of collaboration and coordination not only from the supporters but also from the investors they are gaining global attention and Quick is just trending now in the crypto community where by being the choice for many miners as their favorite.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:46:51 PM

As they hold high level of collaboration and coordination not only from the supporters but also from the investors they are gaining global attention and Quick is just trending now in the crypto community where by being the choice for many miners as their favorite.
Yeah, indeed. They might get attention by so many users here around the world who would like to see and get interested in this digital mining innovation idea of a project.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

Agree,  project is new yet it gather enough strength to gain and attract the interest of many in crypto market community. Very fast updated and progress wich will the team to market the project fast and easy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: