Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:11:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:08:28 PM

We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.
Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see the profit they leave
Indeed true. Investors only looking for the profit, not for the bond. If they didn't get profit from the project then they will definitely leave the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Investors only make investments because they want to make a profit from their investments, they are not come here to make a bond with the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

We all know that every project now in the crypto currency community is dealing with so many adversities especially in times like the the market gets really down. Well, the Quick is a potential crypto project and what they need to keep is the good connection and bond from its people to keep this project into a smooth pace. Well, I guess they are taking their time fondering the project and sooner or later will give us the details and further updates.
Yes, exactly if the team want to keep the bond strong between them and investors then they have to stay active here.

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see the profit they leave
Indeed true. Investors only looking for the profit, not for the bond. If they didn't get profit from the project then they will definitely leave the project.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion. Investors only make investments because they want to make a profit from their investments, they are not come here to make a bond with the team.
Exactly, they have only one motive and that is profit by that money they have invested in the project. So obvious thing is profit and that's why they are come for.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:55:21 PM

According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:31:18 AM

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave

Yeah, it's not even a new concept, people want money. Investors purely look for a profit, they don't care if the project succeeds or fails as long as they make money
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:31:14 AM

Because of the very changing status and deep downfall of the crypto market, there are many matters that come into contact into this and also got affected. I hope that the Quick is ready to this kind of problems that may rises as they are predicting this if ever happens. I hope too just lile other people here that Quick will keep on striving as doing what they should for the entire project and community people.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

What you need to remember is investors are only loyal to money, the bond and shit barely matters to most of the investors, if they dont see profit they leave

Yeah, it's not even a new concept, people want money. Investors purely look for a profit, they don't care if the project succeeds or fails as long as they make money
Yes, absolutely they make the invest the money because they want to make double or more than invested amount. That's the only intention of the investors.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.
Exactly, they have to prepare themselves for the worst market situation because the market is constantly losing its value.
Anish02

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:21:25 PM

Because of the very changing status and deep downfall of the crypto market, there are many matters that come into contact into this and also got affected. I hope that the Quick is ready to this kind of problems that may rises as they are predicting this if ever happens. I hope too just lile other people here that Quick will keep on striving as doing what they should for the entire project and community people.
But Quick needs to find something unique solution which will be help the project to striving in the current market.
Anish02

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

Deleted
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

Hopefully, the development team has to take massive actions towards the development of the project and have to provide an update about it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

That's purely speculation though, there's no guarantee of what's to hold in the crypto market until stuff like government policies and shit gets cleared
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:44:54 AM

That's purely speculation though, there's no guarantee of what's to hold in the crypto market until stuff like government policies and shit gets cleared
We cannot say what will happen in the future. There are so many speculations in times like this but that we could do it to keep doing on what we wanted and without having regret in the end. Because for me, true happiness cannot obtained from all money even though I know and aware that we all went here in the crypto currency community for money. But I know for sure that free will.is also the key that we are all here in here.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 02:00:46 PM

Price Q is Joke ? 0.00000499BTC https://exrates.me Shocked Very cheap ! Why ?

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

just buy some to make the price rise Smiley

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

just buy some to make the price rise Smiley
Absolutely buy it at cheaper price and after certain time later when the market recovers that time you can sell it and make profit from it.

Summii567

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:04:29 AM

I think the project is growing rapidly and according to the time, it is consistently gaining investors and their trust. So it's a good sign of the ICO, which going to become successful.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Mikwik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:18:26 AM

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Yes you are right there buddy, but we are not holding the future of the crypto currency community. But I do not want to fall.the crypto market even deeper as it is not. Because it is not that it only affect my own assets but also a lots of crypto project. Hoping to see the Quick project as a strong digital mining platform even more.
Theizestooke

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:08:25 AM

Exactly, the market has consistently fallen down and become worse as per the time. And we cannot predict the market situation.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: