Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:39:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

They likely seems great enough to set up a project which necessary to make a new kind of mining in the whole cryptocurrency world. I can expect if they will reach a massive goal.

The project was being created base on the needs of the community in the the crypto world. This project will provide a good service in the part of the mining industry. We are all aware about the concept of the mining industry and this is what we need. It is an innovation of some sort of thing that would surely help to ease and minimize the amount of the energy consumption.
The platform will be suitable not only for enthusiasts, but also and corporations will be able to use its services. The Mining is very popular among different branches and segments of the population.
Well, yes. They likely gonna improve the whole mining system around the world and get profit by mining. I hope this project can stay longer without any problem in the future.
Wow that is great! If that will happen eventually then the implementation of the mining system around the globe will soon to spread world widely in the future. I am looking forward for this and be one of the top digital mining innovation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:38:27 PM

What possible need of algorithm is required for the wallet?Is it easy to open account in the Quick project?because some difficulty is arising during log in 
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:04:01 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 06:49:18 PM by Jedzkie050617

i see in the wallet there is the feature to run masternode
https://i.postimg.cc/fLZRHcKX/masternodequick.png

what amount of coins required for masternode?
There is no amount of coins required for masternode since there is no masternode feature in the coin. It is a pure PoW, just like bitcoin does with its PoW system.
As of there is no amout required for the masternode but, maybe in few more updates they will set required amounts for it. I think the project should fucos first on how they can capture the perfect place in people's heart. The project must have strong community that will help the project in the near future. The supporters will be the one who will take in the popularity ratings and the positive feedbacks.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

They likely seems great enough to set up a project which necessary to make a new kind of mining in the whole cryptocurrency world. I can expect if they will reach a massive goal.

The project was being created base on the needs of the community in the the crypto world. This project will provide a good service in the part of the mining industry. We are all aware about the concept of the mining industry and this is what we need. It is an innovation of some sort of thing that would surely help to ease and minimize the amount of the energy consumption.
The platform will be suitable not only for enthusiasts, but also and corporations will be able to use its services. The Mining is very popular among different branches and segments of the population.
Well, yes. They likely gonna improve the whole mining system around the world and get profit by mining. I hope this project can stay longer without any problem in the future.
Wow that is great! If that will happen eventually then the implementation of the mining system around the globe will soon to spread world widely in the future. I am looking forward for this and be one of the top digital mining innovation.
Yes, the project has bright and spacious way to achieve success. The implementation will indicate how successful will be the project. The contents is nice and with the help of community this will grow and success is posible for each parties.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:01:08 PM

I cant find info about pre-sale.How much funds was collected?
And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
participate the telegram for the enlightenment of your questions and concerns.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

And bounty compaign ended in 20 november,and what about kyc for bounty hunters?thanks/
For this concerns and quires you can send and leave your message to this thread and for your more questions you can raised it to the proper people. Also you can joined and
Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.

GromovSer

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:17:02 PM

There is no amount of coins required for masternode since there is no masternode feature in the coin. It is a pure PoW, just like bitcoin does with its PoW system.
I paid attention to it too, probably this user just very badly found information on the project and incorrectly thought of it, in particular was mistaken concerning existence of a masternode.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 09:18:43 PM

Yes, exactly, In the telegram group of this ICO you can easily get a replay on queries.So without any hesitation join the telegram group of this ICO and get the answer directly from the team on your queries.
Yes, telegram are very important to communicate with everyone. An ICO is strong if their is a proper communication all the questions are answered if they knew what goes to. The are are modeled to be one so that it will run smoothly.  

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:38:17 PM

Quote from: vickycoin05 link=topic=5043361.msg46888476#msg46888476 date=15395436
[quote author=nimogsm link=topic=5043361.msg46851060#msg46851060 date=1539470532
[/quote]

Most of the time, the team are actively making response to their supporters in their telegram channel. But , hopefully they will have to be more active into this thread because some questions was raised through this thread. Through this, they will gain the trust and support from the community.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 10:58:58 PM

Right, hopefully they will continue to provide good service to their supporters and investors. Knowing that the platform is quite interesting and informative, this project is very useful in this present time. The mining industry is getting bigger so it is good that they will continue this work till they meet their objectives.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

DEV please answer what amount of coins required for masternode?

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

What possible need of algorithm is required for the wallet?Is it easy to open account in the Quick project?because some difficulty is arising during log in 
What problem at you with a purse? It does not open? Unless there are some differences from standard purses? Not absolutely understood your question.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:21:15 PM

Right, hopefully they will continue to provide good service to their supporters and investors. Knowing that the platform is quite interesting and informative, this project is very useful in this present time. The mining industry is getting bigger so it is good that they will continue this work till they meet their objectives.

Good service is very important to the investors and supporters that is why the team should not stop in upgrading the project. It is one way to make it more useful and attractive which lead to increase of number of supporters and investors. Surely that soon this will succeed most especially that mining industry is increasing.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 03:54:01 PM

Good service is very important to the investors and supporters that is why the team should not stop in upgrading the project. It is one way to make it more useful and attractive which lead to increase of number of supporters and investors. Surely that soon this will succeed most especially that mining industry is increasing.
That is really true buddy. If the project team behind the Quick will keep on striving as doing the best performance that they could to keep on gaining the attention of the crowd, then this new digital minkng innovation project can grow even more here in the crypto currency community and a high potential to reach more achievements and continuous success.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 05:58:48 PM

I think if you go to the telegram or other social site you will get the answers about project as i think team is busy with the update of their progress
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 06:52:34 PM

I think if you go to the telegram or other social site you will get the answers about project as i think team is busy with the update of their progress
Yes, exactly telegram group is the easiest way to get answers directly from team members on queries.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:06:31 PM

Yes, exactly telegram group is the easiest way to get answers directly from team members on queries.
That is true, telegram group is the easiest way of getting into it and a way of communication. For more details that tou wanted to know the telegram is the best answer of all you queries you have because in their all the inputs are gathered and assembled to be easy for everyone to access.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GromovSer

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:14:04 PM

Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:35:38 PM

Many do not manage to follow in Telegram answers from developers therefore they prefer for this purpose a forum, for such people and there is this thread.

Its about the team where they are going to prefer to answer the questions of the people. I think it's better that the team will response all this queries on both, the telegram channel and in their thread. Both channel are having their supporters they should give frequent answer to them.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 09:45:20 PM

DEV please answer what amount of coins required for masternode?
You were accurately given in my opinion the answer concerning it, this coin will not support an masternode algorithm. What you still want to receive answers? Why to disturb the developer on trifles?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: