Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
Zeque02

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:54:36 PM

I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time

Yes they have the support from the community but they have to be more aggressive and active here since no one can response the question of the supporters. Still it worthless if they will not give the information the community needs to know.
Since the developer has not publishing the news about their ICO, most of the people are losing their mind and keep saying if its a scam. Where are you team? You need to fix it!
I just dont get it why they are easily to judge and make everything worst small things need to settle silently and possibly this will not  make thing worst and became a big issue. I know that this is quite alarming but still lets be calm ans be hopeful for more posible results.
Team might be looking for some major updates and it is always better to wait for them much patiently as they will soon give a profitable news or update regarding the project which will than gain more investors towards the porject.
The community members always need to look for some major updates from the project team as those updates keeps the community updated towards the project. If there is no update from the team than the community starts looking at a project as scam.
None of the major step should be taken without any confirmation from a reputed member or the team itself.
We dont always know the internal matters and we should leave that upto the team and should patiently wait for updates.

Yes of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:07:38 PM

[s of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
You jave a point buddy, we are all here to suggest and share our opinions and insight about the project. This might be entertained or not but the important thing is we are able to share our ideas for the betterment of the project. The project will depends upon the team and how they will run it. We are what they called supporting team.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:21:54 PM

I think the team is giving all its effort to cope up with the situation as the market going worse to worst situation.luckily they got the support from community,team in this time

You are right! The team is very hardworking and give their best just to surpass the present situation of the market. They never give up on solving each problem. What they need for now is the support of the people in order for them to do their job confidently. Hoping they will succeed on each of their plans.
I know this process is difficult but not impossible.The team is active enough to settle this situation but don't have support for the current situation.so they should gathered community   
It is not hard to gathered the community support but the difficult thin is the team needs to think for a strategies on how to get the attention of the community and they will stick for it for a long. The supporters too needs to acquire and gathered more supporters and invite to be involve in the told activity.
I think for me both task is  highly difficult but with the cooperation and the dedication to do this i know everything will be alright. The cooperation of both parties matters alot there is no such thing what we called success if there is no team work within the two parties. The team will do the strategies and the project progress and the supporters will do the their task to support snd spread the project ideas and information. This is give and take partnership.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:16:19 PM

You are right! The team is very hardworking and give their best just to surpass the present situation of the market. They never give up on solving each problem. What they need for now is the support of the people in order for them to do their job confidently. Hoping they will succeed on each of their plans.
I know this process is difficult but not impossible.The team is active enough to settle this situation but don't have support for the current situation.so they should gathered community   

Yes nothing is impossible if the team will continue to work on their platform in accordance to the needs of the community. They have to continuously improve the quality of the project to gather more support from the community and become a successful project in the future.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

Yes they have the support from the community but they have to be more aggressive and active here since no one can response the question of the supporters. Still it worthless if they will not give the information the community needs to know.
Since the developer has not publishing the news about their ICO, most of the people are losing their mind and keep saying if its a scam. Where are you team? You need to fix it!

Well, its just a part of the process in developing the project. You really incounter some haters of the project and this is one of the hindrance that need to be overcome to become successful. Hopefully the team will provide actions on this accusation.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:13:51 AM

[s of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
You jave a point buddy, we are all here to suggest and share our opinions and insight about the project. This might be entertained or not but the important thing is we are able to share our ideas for the betterment of the project. The project will depends upon the team and how they will run it. We are what they called supporting team.

How is there the point of entertainment even involved in the ICO, from what I can see the ICO isn't even tackling any issue relating to entertainment
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

yes of course, only the team can decide and do the action. What we can do is to suggest but it is up to the team if they will follow or not. It  is good also to get or hear ideas from other people in order to sum up with a better result in developing the project. For now it is good to be patient in every action they do.
How many people, are so much also opinions, it should be understood accurately. Therefore any our responses and offers have to be carefully analysed by the developer.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:16:13 AM

Yes nothing is impossible if the team will continue to work on their platform in accordance to the needs of the community. They have to continuously improve the quality of the project to gather more support from the community and become a successful project in the future.
Everything is possible if you're doing hard work. If team starts to take actions towards development then the community will starts to support the project. They should have to come with innovative strategies to make this successful within less period of time.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Everything is possible if you're doing hard work. If team starts to take actions towards development then the community will starts to support the project. They should have to come with innovative strategies to make this successful within less period of time.
I think the team has done well according to the time. They just need to provide updates related to projects development to get to know investors and community about the current development stage of the project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 05:35:53 PM

For the last week after falling of the price also interest in mining fell. Whether this interest will be able to restore the project or is not present?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:32:39 PM

I think the team has done well according to the time. They just need to provide updates related to projects development to get to know investors and community about the current development stage of the project.

Yes, this idea seems great. if they provide each and every necessary update about the project. Then investors will not ask them again about the project's development.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:34:36 PM

This mining platform seems different as well as innovative as compared to other mining platforms. That's why everyone wants to support Quick.
The mining in itself is almost identical everywhere and has a similar algorithm. This platform will try to combine all these directions together.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 08:20:30 AM

No everything is NOT possible, software and hardware limitations are always there and that will always be a concern irrespective of what we try to do
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:03:23 PM

Exactly, sometimes our small suggestion can give a better idea to the team about the development of the project. And this thing definitely helps the project to get improve.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

You have a point buddy, we are all here to suggest and share our opinions and insight about the project. This might be entertained or not but the important thing is we are able to share our ideas for the betterment of the project. The project will depends upon the team and how they will run it. We are what they called supporting team.
Exactly, sometimes our small suggestion can give a better idea to the team about the development of the project. And this thing definitely helps the project to get improve.
Bounty hunters play a very important role to make the project successful. There continuous discussion on the project can help the developers to understand the queries related to the project. And if they consider some queries important, then they can take actions on it as per the queries.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 03:48:38 PM

This mining platform seems different as well as innovative as compared to other mining platforms. That's why everyone wants to support Quick.
I do not see anything cardinally new here. Receiving coins due to attraction of computing power remains all the same main goal.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

That's the reason behind of many ico's success. Because of this thing now every project come with bounties to not only for promotion but also all they get direct feedback about the project.
LimLims

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272

1xbit.com

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

That's the reason behind of many ico's success. Because of this thing now every project come with bounties to not only for promotion but also all they get direct feedback about the project.
Bounties actually prove much usefull for the project for a better promotion as it usually covers each possible social media and soon turns the project into a hot topic. For me, bounty is always necessary for the project.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
BET NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:05:37 PM

Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The campaign has become a really important source for promoting the project. As well bounty hunters have been providing great suggestion to the team through their comments.

lillobo

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:06:44 PM

Bounties actually prove much usefull for the project for a better promotion as it usually covers each possible social media and soon turns the project into a hot topic. For me, bounty is always necessary for the project.
Bounty also is a good medium for all the bounty hunters who would like to own some tokens for this project without investing into it.
Bounties are really good source for promotion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: