Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:11:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
Agree,  project is new yet it gather enough strength to gain and attract the interest of many in crypto market community. Very fast updated and progress wich will the team to market the project fast and easy.
I think they are not even new and fresh from the oven. They had an experience one by one on exploring the whole crypto world and do a research each of them
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

This project is just new, and this agressive here in the crypto currency community. Well, I see how the team of the Quick works well and push everything to make this project in its current status. I was just hoping they will not lose this momentum and so also keep striving.
As they hold high level of collaboration and coordination not only from the supporters but also from the investors they are gaining global attention and Quick is just trending now in the crypto community where by being the choice for many miners as their favorite.
Yeah, indeed. They might get attention by so many users here around the world who would like to see and get interested in this digital mining innovation idea of a project.
Agree,  they already gain the attentions of many. Some would like to participate the project and invest at the same time. This not new project in the market that has this kind of concept but they manage to stand out against all the similar projects in the market.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:26:18 PM

Agree,  project is new yet it gather enough strength to gain and attract the interest of many in crypto market community. Very fast updated and progress wich will the team to market the project fast and easy.

The determination of team is one of the perfect action that the team will have to do inorder to gain this numerous individuals who will support the project. Even if they are new to the world of cryptos but the fact that they are making progress on how to develop and uplift their platform it will be having a great opportunity.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 02:42:27 PM

As they hold high level of collaboration and coordination not only from the supporters but also from the investors they are gaining global attention and Quick is just trending now in the crypto community where by being the choice for many miners as their favorite.
Yeah, indeed. They might get attention by so many users here around the world who would like to see and get interested in this digital mining innovation idea of a project.
Hopefully they will soon, if they gain the support and trust of the public surely they can achieved success because the community wint stop helping the project until it wont reach success and able to acheive all their project goals and plans.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:12:49 PM

I think they already know the fact about maintaining momentum.so Their hard work already in the thread.so congratulations for doing so many hard working 
quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

https://quickcore.io/

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:51:40 PM

When coins pre-sale or Exchange ?

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

Every project deserve a better things. So, we hope also. Not fixed about certain exchangers. And second question- No we want to popular our project among whole world.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:52:45 PM

What is the minimum investment for this project? It is good that we will know the details concerning about this because it will help us to provide allocation for this platform.

Just staring with team. It will fix soon. Hope you wait till announce that.

quickcore (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

price for 1 QUICK coins ? and where you can sell your coins QUICK ? name exchange ?

You will get answer about your question after staring token sale. Stay tune. No exchanger yet.

Dev your total premine coins for sale ?

Not at smart contract. Update will soon.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:58:57 PM

We will announce later when starting pre-sale. As a roadmap it was Aug 2018, but its post-poned. Stay with us, We will update soonly.
Do you have some specific goals concerning addition of your coin on certain exchangers? Or you will work even with unpopular? Please, it's very useful information for me.

Every project deserve a better things. So, we hope also. Not fixed about certain exchangers. And second question- No we want to popular our project among whole world.

That is true and this type of peoject needs an appreciation because it gives the best of it. I do believe this project will surely boom and it gain more profit in the near future because the team really works hard and gives all the effort for this project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GromovSer

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:48:41 PM

His success in the future hardly depends on the speed of development of the project. You shouldn't forget also sceptics who became more recently because of a situation in December, 2017 when most ICO was scam.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

I think they already know the fact about maintaining momentum.so Their hard work already in the thread.so congratulations for doing so many hard working 

Right, they will have just need to improve their creativeness in dealing with their supporters because they already have that kind of abilities to work hard on their performance. Hopefully as they continue to work here in crypto they will be able to meet their goals for establishing this platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

Frankly speaking, it is difficult to argue on whether really the project will be successful in the plan of concrete investments in advance. For this purpose there has to pass some time, and we have to watch development.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:00:12 PM

That is true and this type of peoject needs an appreciation because it gives the best of it. I do believe this project will surely boom and it gain more profit in the near future because the team really works hard and gives all the effort for this project.

Every project have its corresponding strategy and technique which makes it becomes better. It is one of the reason why they don't need to worry about similar projects because it is on how the team team find ways to make it different. Hardwork is very important and most especially the positive feedback from the supporters and investors.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:10:05 AM

You are right there when you said that the Quick is just trending now in the crypto community. Furthermore, they are quite good at gaining the attention from the crowd as they continuously shows what they've got into them for the crypto people to keep following the upcoming news, announcements and updates. Keep it up team and bring the best to the crypto currency community.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:41:30 PM

You are right there when you said that the Quick is just trending now in the crypto community. Furthermore, they are quite good at gaining the attention from the crowd as they continuously shows what they've got into them for the crypto people to keep following the upcoming news, announcements and updates. Keep it up team and bring the best to the crypto currency community.
Just keep follow their telegram or even almost of their social media which can make you updated in any kind of news, development, press release, and many more.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

Frankly speaking, it is difficult to argue on whether really the project will be successful in the plan of concrete investments in advance. For this purpose there has to pass some time, and we have to watch development.
I'm not exactly sure about your sentence that we have to watch development. Yes, the development might be useful to be the main key in reaching success but what the main purpose of watching the development?
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:13:59 PM

Quick is obviously a new plan in the crypto world.At now,market is not stable so how come you people launch this project.You must have a plan to solve this problem
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 06:42:42 PM

Agree,  they already gain the attentions of many. Some would like to participate the project and invest at the same time. This not new project in the market that has this kind of concept but they manage to stand out against all the similar projects in the market.
Yes, absolutely they are not new in the market. Now they had gained many investors and has been gaining consistently. Now the project become enough popular.

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:26:24 PM

Yes, absolutely they are not new in the market. Now they had gained many investors and has been gaining consistently. Now the project become enough popular.

That is true, new but they have potentials in gaining more investors because they have courage to do the job without hesitation of achieving the aiming goal. Investors really trust the team because they can see a good performance on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
GromovSer

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:36:07 PM

It should be noted that the sphere of the project isn't some new and has all the known structure, such platforms I already saw a little, but we will give also to this chance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: