Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:00:35 PM

Quick is really getting bigger as per the time passes. The telegram of the Quick has gained the many users in the limited period of time.
It is unlikely this event will become decisive for the project in the development plan. The most important is structure of the platform, but not the number of users in the messenger.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GromovSer

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Whether developers contacted someone? I begin to worry whether everything well goes in the project and in what a problem?
NandaKemara

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:06:42 AM
Last edit: December 14, 2018, 08:41:58 PM by NandaKemara

Early Q investor here! Sometimes I drop in, intent aimed at being supportive to the project and community but I usually end up leaving due to the goofy comments left by those who clearly lack patience or those silly ass trolls attempting to discredit.
I gotta say, If you’re still on the fence about the project or you just don’t know better,, it would be clever to follow the golden rule here~ “If you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all!”

This innovative Project & Platform will become the new revolutionary standard in mining! This game changing technology and Team of super solid elites are genius, all comments in-line with fear, uncertainty and doubt should be cast away as ungrounded speculative nonsense!

All of us here must know that such a mastery of innovative takes time and a unimaginable amount of effort to unfold in just the perfect way; as we know there’s no rushing perfection. It’s better for us to have more faith in the project and PATIENTLY wait for the updates when they’re ready to be released(:

If we desire others to be attracted to our QuickCore in the most supportive way possible, we must continue to focus on only expressing the facts of this revolutionary project to others, opposed to wasting our time crying about not getting updated as often as we feel we deserve! No other project has nailed thermal management with two-phase immersion cooling technology to reduce electrical consumption in the same patented way QuickCore has, that paired with all the latest and greatest coin specs like the X11 HA & DGW; Q is on the Rise and bound for Sucsess!

nizamcc
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:28:46 PM

I don't think there's much you can do against China. They have long been in this industry operate entire plants. These plants are provided with abundant subsidies for electricity. Why invest in your project?
NandaKemara

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:31:22 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2018, 07:44:42 PM by NandaKemara

To invest in anything on a mere hunch or just because we intuitively feel such an innovative project like QuickCore will be adopted globally and supported by the masses is just not enough for a many of us. I’m one to take numerous extra steps, like inviting my divinity to offer me insight to know if making such an investment is the right choice. Most of us have however been dumbed down since birth, still unknowing our actual human potential; furthermore, not knowing how powerful, or connected to this universal intelligence we really are.

Divination tools such as dowsing, muscle testing, inviting your divinity to offer you insight, or simply asking another who’s cultivated a stronger connection to their divinity to assist you (as in an intuitive reader who’s able to disseminate such divine insight:) are pretty favorable methods and they're available to all of us.

Here’s a basic example~ Many Well Drillers to this day still just rely on Dowsing Rods to find water hundreds of feet beneath the ground before drilling. Drilling a well takes days and is a very expensive process. Dowsing Rods (or a Pendulum) are just a couple divination tools that we all have access to, if we care to develop the skill.

QuickCore is my main Investment, having now parted ways from other forms of Crypto. My Jyotish Vedic Astrology chart confirms this financial gain for me, therefore validating QuickCore’s success while confirming my prerequisite divination work to be accurate. Don’t take my word on it though, take the time to develop a greater connection to your own divinity and come to experience the same confirmation in your own unique way(:

You are all encouraged to join this Power of Thought Manifestation Practice~ Everyday, find yourself in a meditative state (this could even be Daily in the shower), close your eye’s and on every inhalation, envision and experience living in the joy & abundance brought into your life by QuickCore’s Success; allow this energetic feeling to be felt on a deep cellular level throughout your body, then give Thanks in deep appreciation! Don't forget to stay consistent with the practice... Many of you already know, this will become reality and just simply happen(: The human potential is far greater than most of us really realize! ^11QuickCore2TheMoon11^
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 08:13:35 PM

Why mining is not available for everyone Huh This is scamm??? High of blocks is higher and higher - now is  178612, this is not fair play for all Quick customers. Please  give us source code for all customers or any mining pool for honest people.
camel33

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:22:29 PM

Again asking, who is mining https://explorer.quickcore.io/, net hash abut 300mh, and blocks still higher?Huh
Please stopped cheating peoples and give us pool.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46]
  Print  

Jump to: