Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Exactly, the market has consistently fallen down and become worse as per the time. And we cannot predict the market situation.
Yes, as per the current market fall we haven't find any potential in its growth right now. And we have to wait for the good market situation.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:07:26 AM

According to the time, the market is going to down, so they have to come with different strategies to balance the situation which has affected the project.
I have heard that too, that the crypto market is going to keep on falling in this year end. Well, for this project which holds a good potential, I was hoping that Quick digital mining innovation will keep up on its good progress and make a move for the upcoming more unexpected circumstances that might happen.

I don'[t really think that here is more potential for the market to fall anymore like we're already like 95% down with ETH since the ATH and like 85% down for BTC
Exactly, the market has consistently fallen down and become worse as per the time. And we cannot predict the market situation.
Yes, as per the current market fall we haven't find any potential in its growth right now. And we have to wait for the good market situation.
I do hope that sooner or later market of the crypto currency community will keep on striving and retrieve its good state as soon as possible for the sake of the entire crypto world.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:59:32 PM

We exactly don't know when the market will recover. So till that we have to constantly have to work hard for the better future.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Quick is going to become successful soon because of the team's hard work. Because they have been working so hard since from a long time.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:47:40 PM

In March 2019 you have finished the development of the platform? When will the presentation of the platform? Or you do not plan to do it yet?
Grumo

Activity: 430
Merit: 22

Professional user

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:11:24 PM

Hi. this is a scam.
sorry to admit but its true. devs are collecting funds only for themselves. ICO, bounty for making this post full. fake bots users on telegram   deleting comprising messages. the coin is able to mine only by devs. no one will gain except theirselves. they are continuing to mine this coin only for them and selling low on exrates.
please dont buy dont support scammers
SCAM

bTCBTCbiᴛcoinᗷTCethDOGEzecⅬTCUSDT
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:45:21 PM

In March 2019 you have finished the development of the platform? When will the presentation of the platform? Or you do not plan to do it yet?
Well, base on their roadmap, they will going to have a testing version of the platform this year and probably it is already done because it was written on November 2018. I hope the team will share some sort of infos regarding this matter so we can have an idea.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:49:38 AM

Yeah, I will be waiting for the finished development of the platform and I willing to say that this project is pretty awesome!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

Well you can in a way predict the market situation and that is to say that it's only gonna go further down like how ETH has utterly collapsed
Mikwik

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:09:54 AM

Yeah, I will be waiting for the finished development of the platform and I willing to say that this project is pretty awesome!
Three more months to go and we will see the finished development of the entire Quick project. Good to be looking forward this one.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:18:46 AM

Well, base on their roadmap, they will going to have a testing version of the platform this year and probably it is already done because it was written on November 2018. I hope the team will share some sort of infos regarding this matter so we can have an idea.
I have it not been got an update regarding this matter. This is great that they are having a testing version of the platform Quick. But is will become even more great if they will share it widely to its community. The more people will come to shared there thoughts and recommendation for the better of this project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:53:43 AM

Three more months to go and we will see the finished development of the entire Quick project. Good to be looking forward this one.
Really? Does the team confirmed it and give details with this? I think, there will be big changes ahead because if we look at the market, all coins are going down and it can affect in the development since the team needs enough funds for it to be completed. But I would be greatful if they can finished it next year.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:22:44 PM

Yes, absolutely team has been continuously putting efforts in the development of the project because they want to complete it as soon as they can.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:41:18 PM

Yes, absolutely team has been continuously putting efforts in the development of the project because they want to complete it as soon as they can.
The team has taken massive actions since very long to complete the platforms development. And now very soon they will succeed in it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:57:25 PM

If the development finish in three months then it will be good for everyone. Hopefully, the team will do this.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:05:59 PM

If the development finish in three months then it will be good for everyone. Hopefully, the team will do this.
In principle, it’s not so long to wait for the project to reach the finish. We will observe the value of tokens on the exchange. And tell me on which exchanges will the coin be traded?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

If the development finishes it in three months then it will be good for everyone. Hopefully, the team will do this.
I hope they can finish it within three months of time period. Because the team behind the project is so experienced and hard working. So they can manage to complete the work within in time.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

I hope that some movement in the project after all will be. It is meanwhile difficult to tell something, but I saw also longer development in other projects.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:46:50 AM

If the development finishes it in three months then it will be good for everyone. Hopefully, the team will do this.
I hope they can finish it within three months of time period. Because the team behind the project is so experienced and hard working. So they can manage to complete the work within in time.

What experience do they have specifically? Have they been in the crypto scene for a while possibly on another project that you know off or something?
Mikwik

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

Yeah right. Really hoping for that time of period, they already been done with it. Not that I am, or we are rushing the project team, but we are telling this, only also for the sake and future of the Quick project. Something like an end to end beneficial.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: