Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:18:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:13:13 PM

As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
Possibly, at this stage CEO wants to remain incognito. Through some time, I think that he will show the true worth and will start a conference in real life.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:35:16 PM

As per the Quick roadmap project plan incorporated in the year 2017 and successfully launched the project in 2018 and when i kept analyzing the project team am able to observe co-founders how about the CEO details which i could not find.
Possibly, at this stage CEO wants to remain incognito. Through some time, I think that he will show the true worth and will start a conference in real life.
The difference is starting in smooth way because this type of project helps the people work together and earn for more. The CEO wants to deliver to the community what is it for the whole details of the project that possess informations.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 04:18:01 PM

Quick is continuously improve the performance of their profeciency which i think could lead them into a successful project in the future of crypto mining industry. They made alot of innovation just to provide the necessary changes in mining side and increase the possible modifications.
Everybody can see the work of the Quick team.They have gone far what people expected from them.As they are hard working,Their goal to mining will not go into waste
Hopefully they can noticed that developments buddy, bu I doubt because some of them are very close minded they only want to see the things that they only wanted to see. That's why even how beautiful the project progress would be they still have negative assessment about the project.
Yeah i understand what you mean.Then it is time for the Quick team to notice the fact that though they have. a nice progress but it is not enough to get the investors into the project
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 07:14:50 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.

Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2018, 07:36:57 PM

but you will agree, it looks rather weird that the CEO does not want to open his face to investors. it seems as though there is already a certain secret. it is not a very positive moment.

Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Quick is continuously improve the performance of their profeciency which i think could lead them into a successful project in the future of crypto mining industry. They made alot of innovation just to provide the necessary changes in mining side and increase the possible modifications.
Everybody can see the work of the Quick team.They have gone far what people expected from them.As they are hard working,Their goal to mining will not go into waste
Hopefully they can noticed that developments buddy, bu I doubt because some of them are very close minded they only want to see the things that they only wanted to see. That's why even how beautiful the project progress would be they still have negative assessment about the project.
Yeah i understand what you mean.Then it is time for the Quick team to notice the fact that though they have. a nice progress but it is not enough to get the investors into the project
When the developers focus more on deployment activities and implement more developmental launches that will grab the attention of investors with a project as we all seek the project growth, how better the operations are taking place as per the plan and cost reduction activities involvement along with active announcements with all the updates.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

but you will agree, it looks rather weird that the CEO does not want to open his face to investors. it seems as though there is already a certain secret. it is not a very positive moment.
Is this incognito or what's wrong? we think positively but must be more careful, for a CEO it should be more open to investors because it will not be a problem with the data of a CEO

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

It is usual practice, and I don't see anything negative in it. Satoshi of Nakamoto was in due time incognito too, but look where at bitcoin now.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 09:30:44 PM

You don't have to worry about that bud it's just a part of the life of a project. We cannot control the mind of the people, we have different views and opinions, and we are free to express of what we feel. Just respect those opinions, as long s the team are determined to manage the project then the good future is on their hands.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:00:16 PM

You don't have to worry about that bud it's just a part of the life of a project. We cannot control the mind of the people, we have different views and opinions, and we are free to express of what we feel. Just respect those opinions, as long s the team are determined to manage the project then the good future is on their hands.

That should be the team first to based with. They should make development which is base on the number who were prefer about it. They should not think just for their own but for the wholeness or for everyone. As supporters we should support and respect each of tgeir action because they know much better than us. They are the one who handled the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

The team behind the project is doing very well right now, which is continuously coming with new strategies to achieving their goals.
Glad to know that the project is doing very well right now and hopefully that this will continue for brighter and better project in the future with the additional progress I know that a productive future is a ahead of us.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:09:50 PM

That should be the team first to based with. They should make development which is base on the number who were prefer about it. They should not think just for their own but for the wholeness or for everyone. As supporters we should support and respect each of tgeir action because they know much better than us. They are the one who handled the project.
Quick already had a plan so the team can simply split the activities and assign to each member and with proper instructions they can easily work on that, if any issue they can reach out to the developer so that the issues can be fixed with no waiting.
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:18:21 PM

Glad to know that the project is doing very well right now and hopefully that this will continue for brighter and better project in the future with the additional progress I know that a productive future is a ahead of us.

Yes, this is what we want to happen on this project. The continuous improvement and development of the project will be having a bright future next to it. Hopefully the team won't stop making this project become a competitive candidate for the future.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

My opinion with this yes we cannot guarantee anything about each project and  we can't control others opinion but I just want to light it up that if you dont like or want the project better dont accuse or release some statements against the project and better not to talk negative things because this well have huge impact to the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 11:55:10 PM

Yes, this is what we want to happen on this project. The continuous improvement and development of the project will be having a bright future next to it. Hopefully the team won't stop making this project become a competitive candidate for the future.
Agree, we are following the project always that is why we know the different areas which the project is slow and needs a lot of improvements from there we can sure a good output with the project.  Other than that they can have a better and good practice ro have
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 12:02:23 AM

In addition to providing energy, the project also aims to provide miners or even plans and packages to anyone who wants to mine some kind of currency crypto?
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:29:27 AM

Agree, we are following the project always that is why we know the different areas which the project is slow and needs a lot of improvements from there we can sure a good output with the project.  Other than that they can have a better and good practice ro have
That is definitely true. The project team of the Quick is not alone fighting and striving to conquer here in the crypto currency community because we and all the people that is partof the Quick community, such as the supporters and investors are all here to keep supporting the best we could for the more better experience of digital mining using the Quick crpyto project platform.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

In addition to providing energy, the project also aims to provide miners or even plans and packages to anyone who wants to mine some kind of currency crypto?
I think the project is exclusively directed to mining of certain coins through their own service. Any user will also be able to choose from these coins.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 02:27:50 PM

That is definitely true. The project team of the Quick is not alone fighting and striving to conquer here in the crypto currency community because we and all the people that is partof the Quick community, such as the supporters and investors are all here to keep supporting the best we could for the more better experience of digital mining using the Quick crpyto project platform.
I like how the community reacts and feels for the project. They are very concerned and thinking the well being of each other. They are nice and approachable hope they will continue this attitude until they reach the finish line.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 05:03:31 PM

Keep analyzing the project is really a dumb way to take a decision whether you are going to invest or not especially if you are the potential investor. Just invest in what you believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: