Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:52:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (ANN)(Quick)⚡️⚡️[Digital Mining Innovation]⚡️⚡️  (Read 31368 times)
CryptoSDesigner
Copper Member

Activity: 245
Merit: 26

High quality Design for Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:49:45 PM

All comments in the thread is Artificial post
Bla , Bla , Bla

little active team

Last login DEV November 01

SCAM coming !

No any aswer when Exchnage
No any answer proof mining farm
no specific details

High quality cryptocurrencies building service Discord https://discord.gg/W6mUUVM Thread Services  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5182619.0
Mining Pool : http://mining-coins.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:01:01 AM

Well good for them because that is one of the best kind of making good profit here in cryptomarket. Their continuous support from this project will provide good financial aid in the future. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest more on this platform.
Well. Most of the people here are wanted to make some noises in which people are supporting the project and investing to the project.
investors will never doubt if what is offered is good and projects without investors will be very difficult as well so the team should provide the best for investors so that this project can develop further

Without investors a project is dead in the water unless they have some massive funding from private sources in advance.
It really needs a project to have a good and positive investors to fund the project, but ofcourse is little bit hard to look for those investors but I know if the project has the potential and great performance the investors will eventually invest and trust the project.
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:36:12 AM

Well good for them because that is one of the best kind of making good profit here in cryptomarket. Their continuous support from this project will provide good financial aid in the future. Hopefully the investors will not hesitate to invest more on this platform.
Well. Most of the people here are wanted to make some noises in which people are supporting the project and investing to the project.
investors will never doubt if what is offered is good and projects without investors will be very difficult as well so the team should provide the best for investors so that this project can develop further

Without investors a project is dead in the water unless they have some massive funding from private sources in advance.
It really needs a project to have a good and positive investors to fund the project, but ofcourse is little bit hard to look for those investors but I know if the project has the potential and great performance the investors will eventually invest and trust the project.

Investors are very careful right now. If you put your money into a project you don't even know when it gets started. Yet your money is tied up and you can't access it anymore.
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:39:32 AM

For now, I think this project needs to prove much more itself to the community. This project needs to work even more hard and push much effort to take actions to all the current situations happening now to the project and to continuously gain the trust and support from the community.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:16:40 PM

Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

For now, I think this project needs to prove much more itself to the community. This project needs to work even more hard and push much effort to take actions to all the current situations happening now to the project and to continuously gain the trust and support from the community.
Well, yes. Hopefully, they can do such a thing which can improve the whole project and continuously gaining supporter around the world. What a kind of a great and unique project, isn't it?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:43:37 PM

Whether there are prospects for transition from simple mining to this platform? Whether old men will do it or will remain on the old place?
Yes, just see the whole whitepaper so you can learn that there is a huge change to a simple bitcoin mining method and its genuinely can gain so much percentage on returns.
True, you should refer to the whitepaper for the full understanding and knowledge about the project. Bitcoin mining already uplifted its name with a good reputation so I am very confident that this specific project will become a great victory.
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:47:48 PM

Well, yes. Hopefully, they can do such a thing which can improve the whole project and continuously gaining supporter around the world. What a kind of a great and unique project, isn't it?
Indeed,  such a unique and fabulous project. The commitment and the dedication of each developers leads the project to the way of success. They are the reasons of all the good happenings and achievement og the project. Little by little the project started to grow and develop to a gigantic and one of a kind project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:07:10 PM

Investors are very careful right now. If you put your money into a project you don't even know when it gets started. Yet your money is tied up and you can't access it anymore.
Buddy, that's what  we called investment and investing is a risk. Invest only the amount that you are prepared to loose. You can't earn if you wont invest and by then you must also be ready to all the consistency and results of the project you invested.  Its a win win situation.  No one can predict th results but you can prepare yourself for whatever happened.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 06:50:02 PM

The team behind the project has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now. I just hope very soon they will get the success.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

To the real adequate investors it to anything as possibly they already received the answer from the developer personally, I am absolutely confident in it. And all the rest provocation.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:24:44 PM

Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
dRAIH

Activity: 380
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

Someone writes that the SCAM project. I will not defend the project, I will only tell that the developer is busy to attend a forum. It as one of options.
if it's true that the developer is busy with the project and attending forum forums but at least tells the news about what they are doing so there will be no misunderstanding between the community here

tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:36:18 PM

if it's true that the developer is busy with the project and attending forum forums but at least tells the news about what they are doing so there will be no misunderstanding between the community here
The community has a big rule in the community.  Like this project it involves development and participating in different projects. Thr forums can affect the development and it gives more knowledgeable that can maintain the project into bigger one.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:06:22 PM

The team behind the project has been working very hard on projects development since from the beginning to till now. I just hope very soon they will get the success.

I think it is one that the team focusing right now, they are very busy in developing the project to reach their goals. We can say how hardwork they are in their job. What they need is our support and patience. So let us be patient in waiting and support whatever decision they do because they know much better than us.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:34:34 PM

The community has a big rule in the community.  Like this project it involves development and participating in different projects. Thr forums can affect the development and it gives more knowledgeable that can maintain the project into bigger one.

Exactly, they are one of those reasons why potential project become more successful in the Cryptocurrency. Without this supporters they won't grow up so fast as possible. Hopefully they will cater the needs of the community so that the support will remain strong.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

True, you should refer to the whitepaper for the full understanding and knowledge about the project. Bitcoin mining already uplifted its name with a good reputation so I am very confident that this specific project will become a great victory.

Right everything you wanted to know is in their whitepaper, you can fully understand the importance of this project and the good benifets that brings this to the community and investors. Their continuous improvement in this project will provide good profit at the end of the day.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:29:37 AM

Some people are always there to provide wrong information to the people.but i think we are in a right place to waste our time as it is one of the standard project
The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

The Quick is a good project, for me too, not that I depend the project because I wanted too but because the project deserves to be supported as I can see the potential to the Quick team that they can make it into reality ans not just for words and papers.
I'm pretty sure it was. Actually, every project which posted in here, in bitcointalk, is the most valued and unique project which you can found here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: