Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐[ANN] [ICO] ONAM Exchange - Globalizing Seamless Trading Under One Platform⭐  (Read 32287 times)
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:21:40 PM

Just as information: yesterday I talked to an admin in the telegram channel about the progress bar. Apparently, some payments are not yet assigned and therefore the progress bardidn't move the last days. He did not mention numbers, but I'm optimistic that they've reched the softcap with these investments. An update will be available in the next few days

Yes, the team has already announced that the progress bar is being updated manually and as they are busy with the development of MVP there has been no chance to update it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:29:34 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 12:54:30 PM by faulerwilli

deleted because of scam
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:55:12 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:38 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 10:58:57 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

this sunday! this is really good news, i hope i find enough time to take a close look at the MVP. I am very curious. that will be a nice Sunday

It’s a great date. We get to check out those features.
MVP release is going to have a positive effect on ONAM token sale. To unlock some trading features you need to hold ONAM tokens.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 11:04:48 PM

Not sure if it has been mentioned here but Damian, an admin in the official ONAM Telegram, just confirmed that the MVP will be released on Sunday!

this sunday! this is really good news, i hope i find enough time to take a close look at the MVP. I am very curious. that will be a nice Sunday

It’s a great date. We get to check out those features.
MVP release is going to have a positive effect on ONAM token sale. To unlock some trading features you need to hold ONAM tokens.

going by the recent bear market and all the uncertainties in the cryptocurrency space, what is Onam's exchange plan to list on the exchange and not below ico price and also make sure investors don't get to loose their funds in the long run?
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:52:02 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
In fact, all exchanges having their own cryptos will rock big time.
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Right now I'm not really all that bothered about how the market looks like
I'm very positive about the future of the blockchain and its use case

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2018, 11:54:03 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2018, 01:07:24 PM by phantam

deleted as this was apparently a scam, runaway ceo, typical f*cking 2018
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:26:43 AM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 

Top 10 exchanges is early to say for now. It's all depend on how they develop this platform. I agree, they have some unique features, but implementation is important.

I guess its not too early to say as we look at their propose platform, this is going to be huge as we can see as they develop the platform in the future. Maybe reaching the Top 10 exchange have a long way too go but with this kind of unique and effective features they have, there is a chance, a better chance to be on the top list in the future.

as of now lets keep on eye in this good project as they develop this good platform. good luck team and dev i wish all the best

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
henry.108

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 05:43:08 AM

i want to join your telegram channel , post the link here !!
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 07:31:02 AM

The Onam team is really much active on telegram and  answering to each and every question.  Here you go : https://t.me/onamofficial
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

They really kept to their words. The other time I asked them about the release date (earlier this week) I was told weekend. Seemed too ambitious to be true then but now it's actually happening.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:43:33 AM

The Onam team is really much active on telegram and  answering to each and every question.  Here you go : https://t.me/onamofficial

I find it professional to have a telegram for every exchange. Not just a channel like telegram channel, medium or some other ANN channel, although that is important but having a community interactive platform would make crypto use and acceptability move at a higher pace.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:50:17 AM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?   
they haven't disclosed that either, they promised some announcement on that pretty soon! plus i dont really think they'll list ONAM in other exchanged although it would've been really great!

I would imagine that they won't focus that much on listing their tokens on other exchanges. That costs both time and money. Nevertheless, they will probably appear on a DEX like IDEX or forkdelta.

Probably like you said, but I really like the Idea of it not listed on other exchanges. Being different from what every other person expects is beautiful. Also, I think the token will be used as payment too.
Listing in other Exchange will keep the demand increasing!
Being in single exchange bring lower volume then having it multiple exchange!     

It will be best if they just list their tokens on their own exchange. Since it will be used and created for the purpose of the exchange.

I agree with this, They have their own exchange and it's good if they will going to have their coin there to maintain the volume and movement. Or they can also list their coin on other exchange but it must be some good or major exchange to make sure it will going to be good.

Many exchanges have their own coin; it is one way to generate some cash. However keep in mind that many are not regulated and there is no way of knowing if whatever goes under the hood is regulated or not.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:04:36 AM

I think ONAM Exchnage can bring Traditional market to Crypto with they're plan and development!
If it gets to deliver the product they promised to they can get to Top 10 with in no time because of it unique and effective Features! 

Top 10 exchanges is early to say for now. It's all depend on how they develop this platform. I agree, they have some unique features, but implementation is important.

I guess its not too early to say as we look at their propose platform, this is going to be huge as we can see as they develop the platform in the future. Maybe reaching the Top 10 exchange have a long way too go but with this kind of unique and effective features they have, there is a chance, a better chance to be on the top list in the future.

as of now lets keep on eye in this good project as they develop this good platform. good luck team and dev i wish all the best

Yea, i'm pretty fascinated about the features and the benefits they have in terms of trading experience, its all stated but the practical aspect is what matters most, its easy to hit the top 10 if they effectively utilize their features to its full potential and tomorrow is going to be the testing out of their MVP, hope it will be a successful one, as that will determine a lot
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

from my time zone that makes it tomorrow i will be waiting for the release, i am expecting to see an awesome MVP at least the team knows what they are doing

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
bartolomeo

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:26 AM

I find it professional to have a telegram for every exchange. Not just a channel like telegram channel, medium or some other ANN channel, although that is important but having a community interactive platform would make crypto use and acceptability move at a higher pace.

yes you are definitely right! having a telegram or any active chat related discussion (ex. discord etc..)  between the supports/help  and community/trader will help the platform to became more friendly and accessible  in terms of trading issue, withdrawal, or deposit issues might encounter in the future.
The Onam team is surely making their way to become better platform than most of the common platform in this days. Cant wait to surprise me even more in the future what this platform can be in the future. Good job and keep it up     

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:15:45 PM

Hi all,

I think ONAM trading platform will be more beneficial when crypto market boomerangs..
The only question remains is, how much wait and how much watch... Patience will pay off one day..

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Right now I'm not really all that bothered about how the market looks like
I'm very positive about the future of the blockchain and its use case

I agree, Looking at the market now is really not good because of the current situation. For now what we must do is keep finding some good project that we know it will going to have a great future like ONAM. Our patience will really going to pay off someday.

At your service
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 12:24:52 PM

Just as information: yesterday I talked to an admin in the telegram channel about the progress bar. Apparently, some payments are not yet assigned and therefore the progress bardidn't move the last days. He did not mention numbers, but I'm optimistic that they've reched the softcap with these investments. An update will be available in the next few days

Yes, the team has already announced that the progress bar is being updated manually and as they are busy with the development of MVP there has been no chance to update it.
That's really cool, they already reached softcap means they are moving to next as per their roadmap. Let's see when they will announce about MVP now. Great work Onam team 👍.
dcoolguy84
Copper Member

Activity: 425

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:31:22 PM

Hi all,

Regards,
Dcoolguy84

Yes. Long term view is very important these days especially when the market is crashing. Its a very nice opportunity to grab some ONAM tokens as well.

Right words sir. Dispite of panic situation globally in such crashes, those who hold the respective forts (read cryptos :-)), win in return rallies.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 01:42:08 PM

I was wondering if we will be able to Trade ONAM TOKENS in other exchanges as well or just in the ONAM Exchange?
And listing will require ONAM token as fees or something ?    
they haven't disclosed that either, they promised some announcement on that pretty soon! plus i dont really think they'll list ONAM in other exchanged although it would've been really great!

I would imagine that they won't focus that much on listing their tokens on other exchanges. That costs both time and money. Nevertheless, they will probably appear on a DEX like IDEX or forkdelta.

Probably like you said, but I really like the Idea of it not listed on other exchanges. Being different from what every other person expects is beautiful. Also, I think the token will be used as payment too.

Well, I don't mind if the tokens are only listed on ONAM and nowhere else. The tokens are indeed meant to be used as payment on the Onam exchange. You can use to buy access to the AI trade assistant for example so it makes sense if you get them from there.
Benefits of ONAM token will be Announced Later! For now its use is Unlocking Advanced features of Exchange which is really interesting!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: